Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,831 to 22,845 of 37353
-
04-22-20 08:34 #14523Senior Member

Posts: 317Cash
Cash is always king but carrying it is a bit scary sometimes. I like the idea of a cash app or Paypal with a provider I have seen before. There is a bit of a trust bond for regulars and I think it's part of the future. No cash, no transaction, no law breaking?
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 06:06 #14522Senior Member

Posts: 115Amy or Korrie
Used to see two girls, one named Amy and one named Korrie. Amy was a VCU student and posted on switter and hosted in her apartment in the fan. She had dark hair and was a freak! Korrie was a young 20's girls with dark hair and lived with her family in Henrico off staples mill. She did car dates and outcalls.
Does anyone have their info? I would kill to see either of them again.
-
04-21-20 21:40 #14521Senior Member

Posts: 100Last I checked when you go to the grocery store you get your groceries b /4 you pay or if you go to Longhorn for a steak dinner you order, eat then pay. No difference in my opinion.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 20:06 #14520Banned Member

Posts: 176I think deposits and other payment types are 2 separate things. To me a deposit is put before you even get the address or room to "secure" the appt. Cashapp or other types of payments are made after you arrive just like cash putting on dresser or after deed is done depends on relationship with your provider and trust. I might give half before and tell them ill give other half after and tip if they exceed expectations.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
Paying cash to me is for the people who have to be more discreet with their finances I don't have that issue so I'd much rather have no cash on me. Just my thoughts take them or leave them.
-
04-21-20 16:58 #14519I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Deposits
Why would any body pay up front before.
Tthey get there unless they know them and trust them. I myself am tired of all these scammers trying to take our hard earned money. To each his own. I wish STG and other sites would ban them and only cash. Stay safe.
-
04-21-20 16:50 #14518Senior Member

Posts: 617Lala
She is jacking up her rates so you may want to visit soon.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1966
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 15:17 #14517Banned Member

Posts: 176I don't trust most of them. Its usually a front for selling pictures or going on some Verified website.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 15:15 #14516Banned Member

Posts: 176Definitely a difference. I use different forms of payment mostly cashapp but I've used others too. Never a deposit.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 15:03 #14515Senior Member

Posts: 369Oh, I was talking about using a variety of methods of payment, not about paying a deposit.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 15:00 #14514Senior Member

Posts: 87And there a shitload of 601 area code phone no's. Southern New York.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 14:54 #14513Senior Member

Posts: 617Any reason why some providers insist on email contact? I'm hesitant to provide email as I get enough dating spam. Phone numbers are much easier to block.
Originally Posted by THXengineer
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 14:04 #14512Senior Member

Posts: 88She has been reviewed before
The reviews were not great. Flabby body and lackluster performance. I personally have not seen her but do remember those negative reviews.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 14:00 #14511Banned Member

Posts: 176There was a review awhile ago and don't think it was a good review. Search happened a couple months ago.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 13:45 #14510Senior Member

Posts: 376Any info
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/592521574598
Just curious if anyone has any information on this one here to share. Ad looks interesting, any info will be appreciated, thanks in advance.
-
04-21-20 13:35 #14509Senior Member

Posts: 54New girl STG?
Anyone see this skinny spinner? I'd love some info before I call. Have not seen her on STG before.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/243386926129









Reply With Quote






