Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,411 to 16,425 of 26413
-
04-21-20 19:28 #10003Senior Member

Posts: 98Chrissy
Yeah she owes me about 20 fucks for all the money I got sucked into giving her last summer.
Originally Posted by GJames525
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 19:14 #10002Senior Member

Posts: 315I wouldn't
Pictures looks professionally taken, the mask picture is photoshopped.
Originally Posted by DonMartin57
[View Original Post]
Google on either images or photos does not come back with escort listings.
The SnapChat text is way too prominent.
The verification nonsense.
No activities of consequence.
Tattoos- none in the pix but ad says she has a lot.
And then there is this never-ever: "I require a 50% deposit on advanced appointments from all new clients. ".
-
04-21-20 18:32 #10001Senior Member

Posts: 169Check out the spelling from STG post
I had a good laugh when I saw this message for a STG post. This is the worst spelling that I have ever seen.
It was a AA girl with the following heading. ADDiCTiVE#8419;1⃣CHOiCE‼ $MØƙ322;8358;GҤØŦ9756; ⓣ9432;9430;9431;9443;•ⓙ9444;9432;9426;9448; PERFECTiON.
Gurntd 5🌟prformnc!128076;262: XXX-XXXX Bella.
💓Highly Addictiv 1 OO% Raℓpi cturs!128139;128158;128132;Upscal Saf Discrt!!Yes🍾128367;128069;128166;Jw dropping skiℓ8467;s!128561;128149;.
💄128089;Absolutly Stunning fac to match my prfct tnick and curvy body. 👠127856;8467;t m spoiℓyou with my swt prsonaℓity. 💎I LOVE poℓite and rspctfuℓ,gnrous gntℓmn!128166;127942;My skiℓ8467;s ar labsoℓutly unmatchd can b iquit uphoric😌129303;call are text ask me about my 2 girl specials.
-
04-21-20 16:17 #10000Senior Member

Posts: 215Has anyone ever seen this before?
Greetings! New to the hobby, saw this listing on STG. Is this a bit too much?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/048097378249
-
04-21-20 15:00 #9999Senior Member

Posts: 159Another one
Contacted her the other day. Bad attitude and discussed pri $es through text and sent me to the wrong address. Unless you like what I described I would avoid.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 13:28 #9998Senior Member

Posts: 34Miss my regular gotos
I miss my only two regulars. First one was Chrissy or Jessica the service was always great and never rush and conversations after were always an added plus. Second on was Sammilove need I say anymore.
-
04-21-20 12:25 #9997Senior Member

Posts: 748Just an assumption
But I think he means googling the number comes up with nothing to review. Pretty sure we know how to find the phone number on an ad.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 07:06 #9996Senior Member

Posts: 203Her number
Is in the ad. Press the call me button.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 06:12 #9995Senior Member

Posts: 656Stay away!
I went to visit her last winter. The person that opens the door is not the one in the picture. On the other side of the door you will find a much thinner rougher looking lady. When I saw her she was limping badly. She said she felt while riding her bike. She stays near the domes.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 02:14 #9994Senior Member

Posts: 334Info needed on this one
No name and number gives me nothing. Any intel on this one? If her pics are accurate, she's right up my alley.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/007453074840
-
04-20-20 20:29 #9993Banned Member

Posts: 505She was on Gfield last Friday waving at cars.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 18:03 #9992Senior Member

Posts: 70She's cute. Definitely a repeat for me. I would say one of my favorites and budget friendly. Not much personality but sexy body. She prefers service to the regulars.
Originally Posted by TakeChance
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 17:54 #9991Senior Member

Posts: 70That crappy motel gives me the creeps every time I go for a visit. It's like, the feeling of a setup is waiting to happen. Glad to hear that you took safety precautions.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 16:21 #9990Senior Member

Posts: 34Escorts that do massage
I have reported on various experiences that I have had over time but now find myself in an unusual situation. All of the go to girls seem to be practicing the social distancing thing. I am wondering if anyone can give me a lead on someone who is still doing erotic massage with he. Prefer slender but at this point, I would consider anyone sane and not a serious user. Thanks for your help. You can PM me if you want.
-
04-20-20 13:46 #9989Senior Member

Posts: 656Finally met her: Monumental disappointment
After a long back and forth, I got to visit her. She is staying near freeway on Layton at that crappy notel. Got there a few minutes earlier, noticed a few minutes white slender middle aged guy at the balcony scooping out the parking lot. That was the first warning. She swore up and down that way there was no one in the room but her. Decide to still go on after she gave me a room number. Walked up to room. I walked by the room. She is texting where am I. As I made a second pass, I see her coming out of the room. 2nd warning. She is way older than her pics, at least 10 years older. I walked thru the back and got out as I step into my car she approaches me. I see her close very close. She has big black botches near her neck. I thought a hickie. Then as she is telling me if I am looking for her and I made a story asking her if she is Candy. That her mother send me looking for her and another girl. I noticed the same bruises in her forearm. That was the 3rd warning. She goes back to the room and walks by looking for her date and alongside is the boyfriend the one she denied being in the room. 4th and final warning, she is. Edy disproportionate. Her body looks like the liberty bell. Then I abort.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
So what is the lesson: scope the place, keep your phone in silence and no vibration, get a bs story ready and don't settle for a possible surprise.











Reply With Quote





