Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,426 to 16,440 of 26419
-
04-21-20 02:14 #9994Senior Member

Posts: 334Info needed on this one
No name and number gives me nothing. Any intel on this one? If her pics are accurate, she's right up my alley.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/007453074840
-
04-20-20 20:29 #9993Banned Member

Posts: 505She was on Gfield last Friday waving at cars.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 18:03 #9992Senior Member

Posts: 70She's cute. Definitely a repeat for me. I would say one of my favorites and budget friendly. Not much personality but sexy body. She prefers service to the regulars.
Originally Posted by TakeChance
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 17:54 #9991Senior Member

Posts: 70That crappy motel gives me the creeps every time I go for a visit. It's like, the feeling of a setup is waiting to happen. Glad to hear that you took safety precautions.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 16:21 #9990Senior Member

Posts: 34Escorts that do massage
I have reported on various experiences that I have had over time but now find myself in an unusual situation. All of the go to girls seem to be practicing the social distancing thing. I am wondering if anyone can give me a lead on someone who is still doing erotic massage with he. Prefer slender but at this point, I would consider anyone sane and not a serious user. Thanks for your help. You can PM me if you want.
-
04-20-20 13:46 #9989Senior Member

Posts: 656Finally met her: Monumental disappointment
After a long back and forth, I got to visit her. She is staying near freeway on Layton at that crappy notel. Got there a few minutes earlier, noticed a few minutes white slender middle aged guy at the balcony scooping out the parking lot. That was the first warning. She swore up and down that way there was no one in the room but her. Decide to still go on after she gave me a room number. Walked up to room. I walked by the room. She is texting where am I. As I made a second pass, I see her coming out of the room. 2nd warning. She is way older than her pics, at least 10 years older. I walked thru the back and got out as I step into my car she approaches me. I see her close very close. She has big black botches near her neck. I thought a hickie. Then as she is telling me if I am looking for her and I made a story asking her if she is Candy. That her mother send me looking for her and another girl. I noticed the same bruises in her forearm. That was the 3rd warning. She goes back to the room and walks by looking for her date and alongside is the boyfriend the one she denied being in the room. 4th and final warning, she is. Edy disproportionate. Her body looks like the liberty bell. Then I abort.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
So what is the lesson: scope the place, keep your phone in silence and no vibration, get a bs story ready and don't settle for a possible surprise.
-
04-20-20 10:08 #9988Senior Member

Posts: 656Did you actually meet her?
I don't know if she gets busy really soon or she is too guarded. I wonder if anyone has met her in person.
Originally Posted by BobSteel
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 10:06 #9987Senior Member

Posts: 656Very fishy
I was texting with her a few nights ago. She sent an email xtra pic with no face. Looked tall and slender. She gave me an address near the Fiserv. I noticed the weight difference as well. Location is as too scary for me. She quoted 60 for a short visit with all trimmings.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 09:56 #9986Senior Member

Posts: 774Thats Kim
Been talked about alot on the fourm. Her and her daughter.
Originally Posted by MilwPussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 09:30 #9985Senior Member

Posts: 34Bloomin Butterfly
I have seen her. I live near WB so I thought it would be great to find someone close by. Total disappointment. Much older than her pictures, looks about 60. Service sucked, and not in a good way.
Originally Posted by ShMedly
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 07:03 #9984Senior Member

Posts: 627Curious
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/473238773894
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...k/602115771287
So I have seen this ladies ad a bunch of times and am curious if anyone has seen her. I don't know her name as it is not listed in the ad. What makes this very interesting to me is she always post just one pic of herself but this time she posted two different ads at the same time. They are basically identical except that in one ad she weighs 119 lbs and in the other ad she weighs 225 lbs. Big difference. Also leads me to believe that it's not a typo or accident (example if she wrote 125 and 225 then I could see it being an mistake). Does anyone have any info on her?
-
04-19-20 21:16 #9983Senior Member

Posts: 133Big Girl
Her ad says 170 lbs 5' about average for Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 21:15 #9982Senior Member

Posts: 1484Different Wendy
You're describing Wendy Redd. The other veteran poster is reviewing another Wendy that doesn't have any reviews and stays at a junkie motel. I hope he didn't spent 150 for a hhr with a provider that has no reviews and is staying at a ghetto motel. (Shaking my head). Wendy Redd is always a good time. Last time she had candles burning with the lights turned off. Freshly out of the shower. Some 69 and I was done in under 10 minutes. Budget friendly every time I see her.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 18:29 #9981Senior Member

Posts: 656Seems interesting
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/542210471067
Has anyone met this gal yet? Several postings. Any intel? Thanks.
-
04-19-20 18:17 #9980Senior Member

Posts: 656Affordable
Half a Benji for a short visit. Everything included but anal.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





