Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 535 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 8022
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #3237

    Exotic-Mayrah

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    This there vimeo page.

    Mayrah is on there right now.

    https://vimeo.com/latingirls
    Vid' is real and recent. Wonderful GFE girl. Limited English but great attitude. Leaving soon.

  2. #3236

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanTanaka  [View Original Post]
    I knew it when I saw her photos!! Body and face shape us very distinctive. I only saw her for a qq but had an excellent time. She said she was from TX though. And her rates were the same as those from her old booker.
    Yeah, from TX but that's the same girl for sure. But I don't see her online very much either.

  3. #3235

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Charps  [View Original Post]
    The Pics here are from a girl names VanessaDahlia who provided a few months back but left. Is she the same girl?
    Yeah that's def her! She left the other crew a while back, heard she was with another crew but was not able to find her. Liked her a lot.

  4. #3234
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokkennx  [View Original Post]
    Longtime HX guy. Don's post much. But love the info here. Usually stick to independents. But curious if anyone has seen any of the girls from this group.

    There are a couple of awesome looking ones that are tempting?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exotic-Mayrah

    Appreciate the feedback?

    Dokk.
    I have seen Sweet-Mariane.

    Banging little spinner. Looks better in person.

    They used to be Bellas of Brazil. I don't know why they changed name but they had a stellar reputation under that name. Didn't disappoint.

  5. #3233

    TruePassion

    Curious if anyone has any info on her.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/truepassion

  6. #3232
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokkennx  [View Original Post]
    Longtime HX guy. Don's post much. But love the info here. Usually stick to independents. But curious if anyone has seen any of the girls from this group.

    There are a couple of awesome looking ones that are tempting?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exotic-Mayrah

    Appreciate the feedback?

    Dokk.
    Sexy-Valentina.

    I seen Sxy-Valentina couple weeks ago, from crew I'm guessing.

    Fun GFE menu. Lfk mainly, BBBJ Daty Dato Fiv Cfs.

    Looked exactly like pics, Fun chick no rush girl. Easy to chill with played along well let me do my thing.

    Brazilian hottie a 9 for sure in looks and treatment.

    She was hot dressed in lingerie easily a model out there and here for sure has good looks nice body with the perfect sexy treatment to keep me happy. Pretty face, nice booty all around sexy girl with an accent. I had a hard on as soon as she said hello.

    I'll return to see more hotties.

  7. #3231
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokkennx  [View Original Post]
    Are their menus firm or do they branch out depending on the individual?

    Dokk.
    Not sure. The menu is pretty clear, and I haven't pushed it. I know a couple of the Giadonna girls offered Greek, but they were upfront about it.

    They're Brazilian, so not shy. I'd just ask for what you want they'll tell you whether it's cool.

  8. #3230
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokkennx  [View Original Post]
    Longtime HX guy. Don's post much. But love the info here. Usually stick to independents. But curious if anyone has seen any of the girls from this group.

    There are a couple of awesome looking ones that are tempting?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exotic-Mayrah

    Appreciate the feedback?

    Dokk.
    This there vimeo page.

    Mayrah is on there right now.

    https://vimeo.com/latingirls

  9. #3229
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokkennx  [View Original Post]
    Are their menus pretty firm or do they depend on the girl once you get there. I know a lot of bookers have a standard menu, but the girl may be different (better).

    Dokk.
    Anyone try Valerie DeLuca from BB?

  10. #3228

    Exotic Myrah

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few of the BB girls. They're solid performers, IMO. The booker is responsive, the girls look like the pics, the hotels are usually mid range business hotels. Well worth the visit. This one is cute as hell, might have to find a way to sneak out.
    I'm also very tempted. The video looks perfect. I can vouch for the booker. My experience has been good. Valeries pics were spot on.

  11. #3227

    BrazilianBunnies on HX 2

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few of the BB girls. They're solid performers, IMO. The booker is responsive, the girls look like the pics, the hotels are usually mid range business hotels. Well worth the visit. This one is cute as hell, might have to find a way to sneak out.
    Are their menus pretty firm or do they depend on the girl once you get there. I know a lot of bookers have a standard menu, but the girl may be different (better).

    Dokk.

  12. #3226

    BB Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few of the BB girls. They're solid performers, IMO. The booker is responsive, the girls look like the pics, the hotels are usually mid range business hotels. Well worth the visit. This one is cute as hell, might have to find a way to sneak out.
    Are their menus firm or do they branch out depending on the individual?

    Dokk.

  13. #3225
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokkennx  [View Original Post]
    Longtime HX guy. Don's post much. But love the info here. Usually stick to independents. But curious if anyone has seen any of the girls from this group.

    There are a couple of awesome looking ones that are tempting?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exotic-Mayrah

    Appreciate the feedback?

    Dokk.
    I've seen a few of the BB girls. They're solid performers, IMO. The booker is responsive, the girls look like the pics, the hotels are usually mid range business hotels. Well worth the visit. This one is cute as hell, might have to find a way to sneak out.

  14. #3224

    BrazilianBunnies on HX

    Longtime HX guy. Don's post much. But love the info here. Usually stick to independents. But curious if anyone has seen any of the girls from this group.

    There are a couple of awesome looking ones that are tempting?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exotic-Mayrah

    Appreciate the feedback?

    Dokk.

  15. #3223

    Great story

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    This belongs to are / suspiciouslyspecific, LOL. What have you done?

    But which booker didn't start out as a hobbyist? It's so obvious for Peter (the Great) at San Gabriel. His daughter, who was taking over his empire, looks like a supermodel. All bookers on HX is suspicious.

    I'll try to keep it short, LOL. My ATF was coming less and less on HX. I would think it's due to decreasing popularity because she was on it for years, over a year with her new name. I was praying that she wouldn't cycle to my turf more than once a month. When I received the HX notification I just couldn't resist booking her for the check-in session, but my wallet needed some rest. I think her booker cared less and less. It must have been his job but he passed me a very specific drive-thru order to bring to her. And the next time, a brand of organic lubrication. I went to two drug stores and couldn't find it. He told me I'm badass but I just think that she can't work without food and lubrication, the most basic things.

    One day I got a call from him telling me to call another number. Then he texted me a picture to sell me a new girl. I told him I'm not interested in new girls. That pic wasn't that great also. He told me she isn't new but worked somewhere else. That's not what I mean. I explained that I prefer to have passionate sex with someone I'm familiar with and happy with. That's not the words but you know what I mean. He was pissed, telling me that I gave my ATF the chance when I first booked her. But I knew her for years already when I first booked her with her new name. Somebody just changed lane into me. I turned the steering wheel so suddenly that I thought I got hit. Nothing happened but I spent the weekend fucking any HX girls with my type of nice pictures. I was so surprised to rediscover my ATF with her new name. The other surprise is that she was never big on kissing. But this time she would dive down to DFK me while ridding. I went on to suck her tongue out too. Later I found out that she turned from a skinny teen into a spinner stripper. I didn't know the back story but very soon she didn't go on HX. Before that, I asked for her number and started paying her home visits. Maybe it's just a coincidence, I never saw her again after I told her what her booker did.

    I used to have a go-to guy, a C-house booker. He showed me pictures of girls that he is going to meet in China when he went back for a vacation. Of course, they are a lot pretty than his usual girls. Is he a hobbyist or not?

    I only like him because he is a small-time guy. He has a small house not likely to fill up on the weekends with the whole village hanging in the living room. He told me that nobody bothers about people like him and they are left alone. His girls are indies; you can see then again and there's no pressure for them to break even. Once he told me my then ATF was turning up so I should too. When I braved the traffic to get there he told me my ATF left with her boyfriend. Years later when I told her that and she was very puzzled. The look in her eyes might be revealing that she was thinking about what could have been if I wasn't thinking that she had a boyfriend all those years. But we were already skipping the booker and meeting in private. That's why I turned up no matter what so he wouldn't be suspicious nor complain.

    Of course, he knew I will steal his girls. But none are worthy with the only exception. The final straw was that once he got lucky advertising for $10,000 a week, the usual. The girl who turned up looks better than my ATF in all departments. Unfortunately, he didn't tell me about her. I met her in the living room when I finished my sperm donation in the bedroom with one of his craps. The worst of the Buy More crowd was hanging there too. I learned that you should do it right away if you can. If not, come back in an hour or two. She might not be there the next day. But I had no mood with the whole Buy More timing me in the living room. And that I don't believe my booker is that good, plotting to get double the money out of you.

    I asked for her again but he told me this and that before telling me that she quitted after getting the 10 K. He even told me that he tried her, fucked her until she orgasmed unwillingly. I knew he's always jealous of me; it was his parents' fault, nothing to with me other than good looking. He knew I'm his most dangerous client but he used me when his girls had doubts about his clientele. I knew my ATF before I even met him. She was one of go to Kevin's girls with video on City Vibes. This terrible booker moved to a bigger 3-bed house by the freeway with working A / C to reverse his declining fortune. I told him my trust fund is depleted.
    I really like the details of what you said. But the bottom line: bookers have the sizzle but us (guys) have substance. Any good provider can sniff that out in a heartbeat.

    Again, good reading!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape