Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 8022
-
04-24-20 20:08 #3237Senior Member

Posts: 110Exotic-Mayrah
Vid' is real and recent. Wonderful GFE girl. Limited English but great attitude. Leaving soon.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 02:56 #3236Regular Member

Posts: 11Vanessa
Yeah, from TX but that's the same girl for sure. But I don't see her online very much either.
Originally Posted by RyanTanaka
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 01:17 #3235Regular Member

Posts: 11Vanessa
Yeah that's def her! She left the other crew a while back, heard she was with another crew but was not able to find her. Liked her a lot.
Originally Posted by Charps
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 22:28 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 211I have seen Sweet-Mariane.
Originally Posted by Dokkennx
[View Original Post]
Banging little spinner. Looks better in person.
They used to be Bellas of Brazil. I don't know why they changed name but they had a stellar reputation under that name. Didn't disappoint.
-
04-22-20 21:28 #3233Regular Member

Posts: 20TruePassion
Curious if anyone has any info on her.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/truepassion
-
04-22-20 13:37 #3232Senior Member

Posts: 184Sexy-Valentina.
Originally Posted by Dokkennx
[View Original Post]
I seen Sxy-Valentina couple weeks ago, from crew I'm guessing.
Fun GFE menu. Lfk mainly, BBBJ Daty Dato Fiv Cfs.
Looked exactly like pics, Fun chick no rush girl. Easy to chill with played along well let me do my thing.
Brazilian hottie a 9 for sure in looks and treatment.
She was hot dressed in lingerie easily a model out there and here for sure has good looks nice body with the perfect sexy treatment to keep me happy. Pretty face, nice booty all around sexy girl with an accent. I had a hard on as soon as she said hello.
I'll return to see more hotties.
-
04-22-20 09:14 #3231Senior Member

Posts: 438Not sure. The menu is pretty clear, and I haven't pushed it. I know a couple of the Giadonna girls offered Greek, but they were upfront about it.
Originally Posted by Dokkennx
[View Original Post]
They're Brazilian, so not shy. I'd just ask for what you want they'll tell you whether it's cool.
-
04-21-20 22:12 #3230Senior Member

Posts: 7263This there vimeo page.
Originally Posted by Dokkennx
[View Original Post]
Mayrah is on there right now.
https://vimeo.com/latingirls
-
04-21-20 19:27 #3229Banned Member

Posts: 1258Anyone try Valerie DeLuca from BB?
Originally Posted by Dokkennx
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 19:12 #3228Senior Member

Posts: 110Exotic Myrah
I'm also very tempted. The video looks perfect. I can vouch for the booker. My experience has been good. Valeries pics were spot on.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 11:32 #3227Senior Member

Posts: 30BrazilianBunnies on HX 2
Are their menus pretty firm or do they depend on the girl once you get there. I know a lot of bookers have a standard menu, but the girl may be different (better).
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
Dokk.
-
04-21-20 11:30 #3226Senior Member

Posts: 30BB Girls
Are their menus firm or do they branch out depending on the individual?
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
Dokk.
-
04-21-20 09:18 #3225Senior Member

Posts: 438I've seen a few of the BB girls. They're solid performers, IMO. The booker is responsive, the girls look like the pics, the hotels are usually mid range business hotels. Well worth the visit. This one is cute as hell, might have to find a way to sneak out.
Originally Posted by Dokkennx
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 11:52 #3224Senior Member

Posts: 30BrazilianBunnies on HX
Longtime HX guy. Don's post much. But love the info here. Usually stick to independents. But curious if anyone has seen any of the girls from this group.
There are a couple of awesome looking ones that are tempting?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exotic-Mayrah
Appreciate the feedback?
Dokk.
-
04-20-20 00:19 #3223Senior Member

Posts: 566Great story
I really like the details of what you said. But the bottom line: bookers have the sizzle but us (guys) have substance. Any good provider can sniff that out in a heartbeat.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
Again, good reading!












Reply With Quote




