Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28278
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    I was supposed to meet with her the same day and time, but apparently she double booked and told me she would ditch you if I gave her more donations. Bro's before ho's, told her to fuck off! Second time she wasted my time. Glad you enjoyed!
    Sorry about that OS. Yes she did mention that to me pretty much as soon as she got in. She felt bad and said she asked you if you could wait 15-20 minutes or so, but I guess you were having none of that nonsense. I don't blame you. Usually when I get to a place to meet and they're not ready within 5 minutes max then I'm out.

  2. #28277
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    I was supposed to meet with her the same day and time, but apparently she double booked and told me she would ditch you if I gave her more donations. Bro's before ho's, told her to fuck off! Second time she wasted my time. Glad you enjoyed!
    I'll take part of the blame for this. She barely dated and I gave her number to more than 20 guys before putting a stop to it. Her phone was blowing up and two mix-ups occurred. Unfortunately, they both happened to you. In retrospect I should have spread out the release of her number over a week or so. She took it upon herself to get organized and is attaching names to the text messages to better track the calls and texts. Hopefully this won't happen again.

  3. #28276

    So you're the one

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoboy  [View Original Post]
    First of all thanks to TrollingOBT for sharing Mimi's digits with me. Got together for a cardate in the obt / Oakridge area. She was looking real good dressed in some fairly tight pink pants and a white crop top shirt that showed off her flat belly. No kids for her so no baby damage to speak of. Face was made up nicely and hair was on point as well. She obviously takes care of herself. Opted for just standard BBBJ and she did not disappoint. No rush attitude and very personable before and after the deed. I will definitely repeat!
    I was supposed to meet with her the same day and time, but apparently she double booked and told me she would ditch you if I gave her more donations. Bro's before ho's, told her to fuck off! Second time she wasted my time. Glad you enjoyed!

  4. #28275
    Quote Originally Posted by Don1990  [View Original Post]
    Went out for a look on obt to see what's yo ut and about I think I saw Chloe walking not a 100 percent sure caise I didn't see that face but I remember those thick Athletic tan legs couldn't stop when I hit a you she was gone kept on going saw this big booty fat BSW under the i4 bridge figure why not stop she hop in said she need a ride to her house was on my way when she asked I'd I date I said of course but tough times sorry not really looking she beg for a couple minutes and said she had a sick child at home. Yeah sure I said show me a pic but of course she lost her phone told her ill do. 2 for bbj she agreed went to candy house by holden parked in back she said it was her people place and they wasn't home sure I had my 40 glock on me so wasn't tripping she let me facefuck her for a good 5 minutes til she started to gag and almost throw up in my car she open the door and spit it out while throwing up outside my car she was bent over so I told her I wanted to finish pulled down her leggings and proceeded to go to Greece she moan at 1st but took it like a champ told her to get down she followed and I unleashed on her face told her to swallow but she only got alil ended up tipping. 05 cause she took listen and let me get Greece without fighting really left her at the candy shop and woke up well refreshed.

    Would repeat if I saw her again didn't get name but she did seem new cause never once did she up sell for Greece or the bbjws.
    I would've kept throat fucking her and let her spew all over my dick but I'm pretty twisted.

  5. #28274

    Drive Through

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy93  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever monger here? I always see SW's here on my way to work.
    Its been much quieter in recent months, even before all this quarantine. Lotta cool girls, mostly professional. Two bad encounters were with an older drunk and the infamous Ashley, so always keep your wits about you.

  6. #28273

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking194  [View Original Post]
    Damn! Anybody got digits for this one. Would love to have this dream.
    You can find her walking in the Edgewater area. You're going to get a lot more belly than those pics show.

  7. #28272

    Janelle

    Anyone met this one yet? She just arrived from Houston a few days ago and has a room at one of those economy lodging type places. Smoking hot, sweet, Puerto Rican girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4121.jpg‎  

  8. #28271

    Mimi

    Thanks Trolling for the hookup. Mimi is one of the coolest chicks. Spinner body, clean and eager to please. Had a great time. Took some pics but my phone is acting stupid. Not a walking girl. She seems to be careful who she meets. Very nice head game and tight. Great time. Contact Trolling for digits.

  9. #28270

    Shorty?

    Does shorty still have the same Kik account?

  10. #28269

    3 tow trucks at wawa

    Becareful might be sting you g on.

  11. #28268

    23rd Street Line up

    Regulars in that area are Bianca (HSW), Autumn (GingerSW), Alisha (WSW) and KK (BSW). Others come and go including a couple BBW's on occasion too, but those first 4 are usually then ones you see most frequently. KK has moved down to the NQ of late and Alisha has been MIA for the past several weeks.

    Sherry (older skinny WSW) is usually at 23rd and OBT with several others. There's a house on 22nd that attract the regulars and the Sands guests.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy93  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever monger here? I always see SW's here on my way to work.

  12. #28267
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Bro. Have you seen this one? Excellent Head (BBBJ) .

    Missionary Man.
    Ahh! The Librarian. I saw her before her walking days. She dropped-off my radar once the candy started taking it's toll. She was a gem though.

  13. #28266

    Mimi

    First of all thanks to TrollingOBT for sharing Mimi's digits with me. Got together for a cardate in the obt / Oakridge area. She was looking real good dressed in some fairly tight pink pants and a white crop top shirt that showed off her flat belly. No kids for her so no baby damage to speak of. Face was made up nicely and hair was on point as well. She obviously takes care of herself. Opted for just standard BBBJ and she did not disappoint. No rush attitude and very personable before and after the deed. I will definitely repeat!

  14. #28265

    Did you get digits?

    She looks great, haven't seen her around. Did you get her digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Bro. Have you seen this one? Excellent Head (BBBJ) .

    Missionary Man.

  15. #28264

    Bro

    Bro. Have you seen this one? Excellent Head (BBBJ) .

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24058829_1625538390802567_2238854384358931908_n.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape