Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 26919
-
04-21-20 12:18 #12549Senior Member

Posts: 868She's Real
She's real. She usually works in the Burbank area off of south Cicero. Low budget indeed.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 12:08 #12548Senior Member

Posts: 69Providers in the nw subs
Looking for some providers who can host in the Aurora Naperville Plainfield area. S.
I don't want to go to hotels, don't know if any are still opens. Any info is appreciated. 4+ weeks of lockdown is brutal!
-
04-21-20 10:57 #12547Senior Member

Posts: 41Lexi
That is Lexi. She is not a scam. She advertises on list crawler everyday, search Alsip. I have not seen her. A friend of mine has seen her a few times. He said she was a pleasant visit, but she has bad teeth.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 09:50 #12546Regular Member

Posts: 13She's real but most posts on listcrawler. Her pics are heavily filtered and looks worn even though she is younger. She does give great head but I haven't tried anything else yet. She stays at a motel 6 in Alsip which seems to be hooker HQ since a lot of girls use that hotel. I wonder if they all work for the same pimp who puts them up there.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 09:33 #12545Senior Member

Posts: 131I'm thinking this is TGTBT
Anyone know of this girl? She looks cute but these prices are so low that there has to be issues with her or its a scam:
https://tryst.link/escort/69sexy-lexi69
-
04-21-20 05:49 #12544Banned Member

Posts: 65Glad she had the John baby, great news!
Hopefully someone can fertilize another egg before nature stops this. Anyways has anyone had the opportunity to fertilize this girls eggs. DNA quality and bang appeal appears top notch. Any stores here guys.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 05:46 #12543Senior Member

Posts: 868Ava Returns Wednesday
Ava will be in town Wednesday in the downtown area. Hit her on her email to schedule - avabelle1316@gmail.com.
Someone PM'd me asking about her website. As far as I know she doesn't have one. I have a link to some porn she did 2 years ago when she was 18.
https://www.xvideos.com/video4908129..._in_a_threeway
I don't have any info about rates nor availability. Make sure to email her for details.
-
04-21-20 02:19 #12542Banned Member

Posts: 586Agreed!
Definite GPS!! The reason I visit providers is out of convenience and to avoid complications! If I'm going to blow 3 - 5 bills I'll go out to the bars and pick up a girl! Occasionally it's fun to throw game!!
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 02:14 #12541Senior Member

Posts: 1445She did have the kid. The baby was like two when I saw her last year. She said she's always been unusually fertile. Doesn't seem to stop her from letting guys cum in her anyway.
Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 00:28 #12540Senior Member

Posts: 37Pilar
Anyone have a report on this one? Looks TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49069012/
-
04-21-20 00:16 #12539Banned Member

Posts: 65[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-20-20 23:19 #12538Senior Member

Posts: 237She is real
She is real. I saw her when she was on SA. Did not know she was a pro at the time. I did BBFS and later found out she had a drug issue. Then later saw she was posting ads. Would not repeat. Nothing bad just like more of the low volume girl next door type.
.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 21:48 #12537Regular Member

Posts: 13Example #2 used to go by Jaqueline Taurus and she was just meh. That was about 15 years ago and I find it funny that she looked older then than she does now. Ain't snapchat filters a *****?.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 21:42 #12536Regular Member

Posts: 13I'm pretty sure she is legit. I was texting with her the other night and didn't ask fir a face pic. Sh's staying at a motel off of Manheim. Hiwever the pics are touched up and in could see recent baby damage which is a major turn off for me. Also have you noticed the ads where the girls take a selfie while holding up one arm? That's so you can't see their sagging gut. The more you know.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 21:31 #12535Senior Member

Posts: 334Is this girl legit?
I've been in the mood for a trashy stripper type lately. No idea why. This one caught my eye. She wants a face picture to see her. That's a big red flag in my book. I know some girls say a dick pic or face pic as some sort of verification but in reality it isn't. I see this a way for police to say, "be on the look out for this guy"! I don't like a big red arrow above my head saying, here I am. I just don't see anything positive to come of it. Now she won't see me if I don't send a pic. Is she legit?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49044865/













Reply With Quote




