Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 961 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 461 861 911 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 1011 1061 1461 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12519

    Tabby

    I seen this girl posting but she uses multiple numbers, it couldn't been anything out of the usual since many of these girls use "texting apps" but is kind of hard to find reviews or references when they do that. So has anyone recognize her or seen her before? Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7734911289/1

  2. #12518

    Kendra

    Anyone know if Kendra's still around? I haven't seen any of her ads since January and she changed her number all the time so pretty sure none of the old ones work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 41d92837462b20b1d11c32114ab56930_f.jpg‎  

  3. #12517

    In Need!

    Has anyone had any dreams with this one? All mine regulars are dry and MIA. It's been two whole weeks and I can't find anything. I google but no enough.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/2...9362/8/4622567

  4. #12516

    Fertile pussy at 45! Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here a few times. Should have looked her up first.

    I see she's gone back to pretending to be 36. For awhile she gave up and started posting under her real age which was like 47 or something. She's got a terrible body, her teeth scape you while she's sucking your dick and her only good quality is that she is up for anything you want (I don't know what you asked for but it must have involved raccoons or chainsaws for her to say no). She talked about how she got a surprise hooker baby a couple of years ago when some john knocked her up when she was 45. But now that she's even older she's sure it won't happen again.
    Damn it's unheard of women getting knocked up in their late 40's. Did she have the baby or what?

  5. #12515

    Video of her taking cock in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO256  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her by the airport several months ago. Decent apartment that is used only for visits. Most of the pictures in the ad are not her so you might be disappointed when she opens the door.

    Okay looking gal with a decent attitude but not what I went there for so I said "Thank you for your time" turned and walked out the door. She said OK and didn't complain or call complaining.

    The enclosed picture is the woman that opened the door to see me.

    If you want a real wild woman that can't get enough go see Casey.

    Current ad has her near O-Hare.

    She will eat you alive.

    Amazing deep throat, sloppy, no gag BJ that is truly balls deep face fucking.

    She loves deep hard anal pounding, pussy pounding, and face fucking!

    She will take all you have and want more! This gal has 3 hungry holes that that will drain you.

    Plus she is cool with a great attitude and fun to hang with and is video friendly with no extra fee.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7085376020/1
    She has a video of her taking cock up the ass. I gave her a call but haven't gotten a hold of her; bets are she riding pole or devouring pole when I call. Does she look all intoxicated in person?

  6. #12514
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBak15  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...l/717185847487

    I saw her ad on so many of the sites. The pics are shot that way for a reason. I met up with her and she was waiting in a outfit that is slightly sexy but only saved by her huge DDs. Early 30's. Her vibe was jumpy but she relaxed a little later on. Her tummy reveals that she has indeed had kids. But all that aside, she is good lay. She does actually put in work when it is time. I will most likely see her again because she seems slightly reliable.

    Face:7.

    Body:6.

    Skills:8.
    Do you shoot some tad poles inside— I saw she offers FS, May as well make some babies with that delicious girl.

  7. #12513

    Ms Yummy. Summer Lynn

    I can confirm that the real porn star Ms Yummy is moonlighting on the sites. When she posts on Eros, she asks for $1200. Insane considering that she is not that big at all. Anyway, she is hard to make a appointment with but does do full PSE for the cheap.

  8. #12512
    She has been reviewed. I have seen her. Heavy H user. She hangs with a shady crew that she is sometimes with. She was just reviewed in the Joilet side. She moves a lot. Will most likey be back in chicago in a month or 2. Be careful but have fun if you partake.

  9. #12511

  10. #12510

    Schaumburg

    Hey all, anyone know of any providers who are active in the Schaumburg area, and safe to visit? Only girls I can really find are all in Elk Grove and that area is flooded with police now.

  11. #12509

    Yeah

    Solicitation "asking" for pay 4 play is class A misdemeanor. Patronizing "engaging" in pay 4 play is a felony (only for men of course).

    "That anyone could be charged with a crime for a consensual act between 2 adults is asinine. " 1000%.

    Quote Originally Posted by JenWild  [View Original Post]
    Solicitation of a Sex Act is a Class A misdemeanor, not a felony. The penalties have been updated to not be quite as stiff, but they're still ridiculously draconian. That anyone could be charged with a crime for a consensual act between 2 adults is asinine. Here is the statute:

    http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs...eqEnd=19000000

  12. #12508

    The Law

    Quote Originally Posted by JenWild  [View Original Post]
    Solicitation of a Sex Act is a Class A misdemeanor, not a felony. The penalties have been updated to not be quite as stiff, but they're still ridiculously draconian. That anyone could be charged with a crime for a consensual act between 2 adults is asinine. Here is the statute:

    http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs...eqEnd=19000000
    So, if you make it crystal clear your gratuity is in recognition of non-sexual services, is the statute irrelevant to the activity? What about the simple purchase of a much needed tic-tac?

  13. #12507
    Quote Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    I been to Arlington was years- too many red light cameras. I am worried about getting a ticket
    Get the WAZE app for your smartphone. It will alert you to all the speed cameras, speed zones, et. Al.

  14. #12506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Oh her

    She's been reviewed here a few times. Should have looked her up first.

    I see she's gone back to pretending to be 36. For awhile she gave up and started posting under her real age which was like 47 or something. She's got a terrible body, her teeth scape you while she's sucking your dick and her only good quality is that she is up for anything you want (I don't know what you asked for but it must have involved raccoons or chainsaws for her to say no). She talked about how she got a surprise hooker baby a couple of years ago when some john knocked her up when she was 45. But now that she's even older she's sure it won't happen again.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. Long time lurker here. Figured that I would contribute back to the community.

    I had been hesitant in going to see her but I finally did. In her ad, she talks a big game but in real life it was truly a bummer.

    She claims to have cleaned up her act and no longer using and that's to be commended and wish her the best with that but as for the rest. It was no this and no that. I don't do this and I don't do that. So I simply asked what do you do and then she just started rambling on and on about nonsense and completely killed the vibe. I lost patience and simply turned around and left. I will say that her pictures are accurate and her incall was decent. But as for her service, I walked out after 10 minutes of nagging and complaining. I am glad that I took you guys advice about never paying upfront, so at least I didn't lose out on any money because then I would have been even more pissed off. But as you guys always say YMMV. Maybe she was having a bad day but it was just a long drive and wasted night for me. Stay safe out there guys!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/48887820/

  15. #12505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Casey vs. Anastasia

    So Casey was better looking than Anastasia? Didn't seem that way from the pics. They both looked like older MILF types who are a little worn.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO256  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her by the airport several months ago. Decent apartment that is used only for visits. Most of the pictures in the ad are not her so you might be disappointed when she opens the door.

    Okay looking gal with a decent attitude but not what I went there for so I said "Thank you for your time" turned and walked out the door. She said OK and didn't complain or call complaining.

    The enclosed picture is the woman that opened the door to see me.

    If you want a real wild woman that can't get enough go see Casey.

    Current ad has her near O-Hare.

    She will eat you alive.

    Amazing deep throat, sloppy, no gag BJ that is truly balls deep face fucking.

    She loves deep hard anal pounding, pussy pounding, and face fucking!

    She will take all you have and want more! This gal has 3 hungry holes that that will drain you.

    Plus she is cool with a great attitude and fun to hang with and is video friendly with no extra fee.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7085376020/1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape