Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 883 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 383 783 833 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 933 983 ... LastLast
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4721

    Lexi Leone

    Does anyone have any info on this provider on Tryst? I've exhausted every search method I know trying to find anything out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexilenone

    Feel free to PM or post here.

    Thanks in advance, Ace.

  2. #4720

    Versailles girl

    Quote Originally Posted by KybeBop  [View Original Post]
    I had a very good dream, she's straight to business but loosened up after everything was done and seems real down-to-earth. Pretty face, way smaller then her pic let on I was scared I'd break her I'm 6 foot 230 pounds.

    BBBJ COF good oral skills and wet tight kat. I will be back once a month. About 20 minutes from new circle. Sweet good treat her nice. Light smoke smell didn't see any bite Mark's has cat, I left with a little fur on me, is my only negative remark.
    Hey brother, you have a link for her?

  3. #4719

    I don't think you've been paying attention

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but it seems there are a number of new girls with local number wanting a donation up front. They all appear to be quite fetching. Did I miss something? Is it dancers trying to replace lost income by working or perhaps running game? Just curious.

    http://eastern-kentucky.skipthegames...e/170473219607

    http://eastern-kentucky.skipthegames...e/698730216314

    http://eastern-kentucky.skipthegames...e/847022980395

    http://eastern-kentucky.skipthegames...t/727557667628

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/824569548637
    #1 and #4 (Talia and Rachel) have been posting ads for quite a while. They've been discussed briefly, but to my knowledge no one has TOFTT (because of the deposit) General consensus is TGTBT. (Literally).

    #2 (Barbie) has been discussed at length. I'm not aware of any deposit required. Reviews are mixed.

    #3 (Rachel#2) Has been reviewed on here before, also no reports of a deposit.

    #5 (Sexy Sara) I don't have any info on, but I don't see any mention of deposit on her ad. (though the list of payment options is suspicious).

  4. #4718

    New talent

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but it seems there are a number of new girls with local number wanting a donation up front. They all appear to be quite fetching. Did I miss something? Is it dancers trying to replace lost income by working or perhaps running game? Just curious.

    http://eastern-kentucky.skipthegames...e/170473219607

    http://eastern-kentucky.skipthegames...e/698730216314

    http://eastern-kentucky.skipthegames...e/847022980395

    http://eastern-kentucky.skipthegames...t/727557667628

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/824569548637
    I just googled that top listing. That TaliaShur?? All kinds of scam and thief allegations pop up. All I need to know.

  5. #4717

    Maybe I haven't been paying attention

    Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but it seems there are a number of new girls with local number wanting a donation up front. They all appear to be quite fetching. Did I miss something? Is it dancers trying to replace lost income by working or perhaps running game? Just curious.

    http://eastern-kentucky.skipthegames...e/170473219607

    http://eastern-kentucky.skipthegames...e/698730216314

    http://eastern-kentucky.skipthegames...e/847022980395

    http://eastern-kentucky.skipthegames...t/727557667628

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/824569548637

  6. #4716
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackme3  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/727557667628

    I'm so tempted. Deposit crap scares me tho. Anyone tried her?
    Pretty sure fake. Image search comes back from all over the place.

  7. #4715

    Did You Try?

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer6969  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/219399441212

    How does this agency work?

    Has anyone had any luck?

    What price point are we talking about?

    Thanks!

    Doubleglove it bros!
    Did you ever try this provider? I was curious about it myself.

    If so, how was the experience?

  8. #4714

    Raxhel

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/727557667628

    I'm so tempted. Deposit crap scares me tho. Anyone tried her?

  9. #4713

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    Looks very good. Give her a try and let us know which she is.
    Seen her a few times. Sweet little lady. Only got BBBJ but was very good.

  10. #4712

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. I did outcall a couple months ago. Great oral skills. Just a little too chunky for my taste.

  11. #4711

    E. Vains newest add

    LMFAO Hope you've seen that the golden pussy syndrome E. Vain is at it again. LOL Now she's marketing as a Femdom. Lmao! Wonder if she knows what a complete joke she is?

  12. #4710

    Versailes gal

    Had a dream with her today. Young and appears drug free, she is about 20 lbs light from the pics. Smoke, cat hair and bad neighbor are put offs, but her tang makes up for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamaCanMeCrazy  [View Original Post]
    Planned a trip through your town this weekend. Set up a date with Kelsey for Saturday morning. I text her to let her know I was on my way and heard nothing back. After my2 hour drive still crickets. Thought it would be a sure thing after all the good reviews, but I guess not. Luckily Versails girl was available. She is the girl in the pics. Very much a spinner and cute. Had a good time. Will repeat when I come though again.

    Stay Safe.

    Crazy.

  13. #4709

    Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    Looks very good. Give her a try and let us know which she is.

  14. #4708

    Real or fake


  15. #4707

    Thank you very much for the information.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRoberts  [View Original Post]
    Yes I've seen her, she stays at the motel on East New Circle & Bryan Station. Communication can be a bit erratic, but generally she's quite reliable. I found her oral skills to be very good, certainly not rushed, takes direction well and pretty much a wide open menu.
    I appreciate the help, thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape