Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 884 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 384 784 834 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 934 984 ... LastLast
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4706

    Trina

    Yes I've seen her, she stays at the motel on East New Circle & Bryan Station. Communication can be a bit erratic, but generally she's quite reliable. I found her oral skills to be very good, certainly not rushed, takes direction well and pretty much a wide open menu.


  2. #4705

    Has anyone seen this young lady? I do like her look. Oral skills?


  3. #4704

    Kelsy / Versails girl

    Planned a trip through your town this weekend. Set up a date with Kelsey for Saturday morning. I text her to let her know I was on my way and heard nothing back. After my2 hour drive still crickets. Thought it would be a sure thing after all the good reviews, but I guess not. Luckily Versails girl was available. She is the girl in the pics. Very much a spinner and cute. Had a good time. Will repeat when I come though again.

    Stay Safe.

    Crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by KybeBop  [View Original Post]
    I had a very good dream, she's straight to business but loosened up after everything was done and seems real down-to-earth. Pretty face, way smaller then her pic let on I was scared I'd break her I'm 6 foot 230 pounds.

    BBBJ COF good oral skills and wet tight kat. I will be back once a month. About 20 minutes from new circle. Sweet good treat her nice. Light smoke smell didn't see any bite Mark's has cat, I left with a little fur on me, is my only negative remark.

  4. #4703

    The 2nd link.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I really do want to try this one but there's just too many conflicting reports on whether she's legit or not. All of her "Reviews" have been by new users and no veterans as of yet. The occasional ad pops up of accusing her of working with LEO. IDK but when you do TOFTT, keep us informed please.

  5. #4702

    Excuse my computer illiteracy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm just sticking with a couple UTR regulars until this whole thing dies down. Both of those providers you listed are of interest of mine as well. Your 2nd and 3rd link are the same BTW.
    https://skipthegames.com/img/006/MTA...2UwMmJlMDE.jpg

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/985047387540

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/888228663935

    These were the girls I was going for. Hopefully I did better posting this time. LOL!

  6. #4701
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeButTrue  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Marie you are asking about? If so, she's a solid provider. Good BBBJ and FS, gives a great backrub as well.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/769900048779
    No, I am talking about the other Marie, she's black woman.

  7. #4700

    Watch out for this one.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/662288497768

    Don't waste your time. She wants 150 cashapp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NDU4MDRjZGYwOTYyNGM1Yzg1MzNkMThmMWRmYTZhNGUwNmVmNg.jpg‎  

  8. #4699

    Be safe bro

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I getting my line-up together for after the corona virus dies down. I'm looking for the best girls in the game and I've got a few on my radar.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/005/Nzc...2NkZDcwMDY.jpg

    https://skipthegames.com/img/005/NTg...zc1ZWE2YmY.jpg

    https://skipthegames.com/img/005/NTg...zc1ZWE2YmY.jpg

    These are a few that I'd like info on, or if you have a favorite, PM me your story and maybe I'll help keep a few dollars in her pockets when this all blows over.

    Be safe out there.
    Yeah I'm just sticking with a couple UTR regulars until this whole thing dies down. Both of those providers you listed are of interest of mine as well. Your 2nd and 3rd link are the same BTW.

  9. #4698

    Preparations

    I getting my line-up together for after the corona virus dies down. I'm looking for the best girls in the game and I've got a few on my radar.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/005/Nzc...2NkZDcwMDY.jpg

    https://skipthegames.com/img/005/NTg...zc1ZWE2YmY.jpg

    https://skipthegames.com/img/005/NTg...zc1ZWE2YmY.jpg

    These are a few that I'd like info on, or if you have a favorite, PM me your story and maybe I'll help keep a few dollars in her pockets when this all blows over.

    Be safe out there.

  10. #4697

    Re: Anyone seen this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by BereaOrgasm  [View Original Post]
    Nope and probably never will. I inquired her location in Richmond. She replied with rates only. I asked which exit. Her reply was 64. There is no exit 64 on I75. Waste of time. She didn't even offer pics or videos for sale.

  11. #4696

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeButTrue  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Marie you are asking about? If so, she's a solid provider. Good BBBJ and FS, gives a great backrub as well.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/769900048779
    The one in his ad is A. A.

  12. #4695

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by KybeBop  [View Original Post]
    I had a very good dream, she's straight to business but loosened up after everything was done and seems real down-to-earth. Pretty face, way smaller then her pic let on I was scared I'd break her I'm 6 foot 230 pounds.

    BBBJ COF good oral skills and wet tight kat. I will be back once a month. About 20 minutes from new circle. Sweet good treat her nice. Light smoke smell didn't see any bite Mark's has cat, I left with a little fur on me, is my only negative remark.
    What's the damage?

  13. #4694
    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonBoy2012  [View Original Post]
    Any one tried this girl? Please let me know!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/80qv-come-over-now-only-doing/191246471753
    Is this the Marie you are asking about? If so, she's a solid provider. Good BBBJ and FS, gives a great backrub as well.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/769900048779

  14. #4693

    Star

    With her, or a different one?

    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonGuy1129  [View Original Post]
    Yeah steer clear I got burned for 60 on deposit.

  15. #4692

    First Time, Looking for Suggestions

    I'm looking to do this for the first time, wanted suggestions from guys who know who's good. Think I'd prefer young, but open to anyone who will be a hot time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape