Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Holy Shit! I'm already on day to day suicide watch!
    Time to make a reservation at a place with padded walls? On the upside, the muffler shop seemed optimistic that they might be open at the end of the month.

  2. #13530

    August?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Nobody's likely lighting up the open signs. They're afraid they'd get a visit from LEO pretty quick if they did. The two that were open last weekend both had the signs off but the doors were either open or unlocked.

    I went by a bunch of places the last two weekends. I checked doors, knocked, called, and texted. I got no action at any but the 2 already reported to be open. They're not even responding to texts offering a big bonus to let me in.

    Some of these places might not even open when the state opens up. Some of the ones I talk to are thinking they'll go back to work in August.
    Holy Shit! I'm already on day to day suicide watch!

  3. #13529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Open signs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    Between Friday night and this afternoon, I've been doing drive-bys to see who might be open. I didn't rattle any doors or make any phone calls, just looked for the open sign. Some may be taking appointments. All of these had no sign of life:

    Daily, Footloose, A spa, Muffler shop, Phoenix, Tucson, Star (86th and Zionsville), Firehouse, Purdue Rd. And Angel spa.
    Nobody's likely lighting up the open signs. They're afraid they'd get a visit from LEO pretty quick if they did. The two that were open last weekend both had the signs off but the doors were either open or unlocked.

    I went by a bunch of places the last two weekends. I checked doors, knocked, called, and texted. I got no action at any but the 2 already reported to be open. They're not even responding to texts offering a big bonus to let me in.

    Some of these places might not even open when the state opens up. Some of the ones I talk to are thinking they'll go back to work in August.

  4. #13528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    Closed

    Between Friday night and this afternoon, I've been doing drive-bys to see who might be open. I didn't rattle any doors or make any phone calls, just looked for the open sign. Some may be taking appointments. All of these had no sign of life:

    Daily, Footloose, A spa, Muffler shop, Phoenix, Tucson, Star (86th and Zionsville), Firehouse, Purdue Rd. And Angel spa.

  5. #13527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Hopefully

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Just my opinion, but if two of them are taking appointments now it probably won't be long before there might be a few more doing the same.
    I sent texts to several places asking why they were still closed when others were open. Sent them in Chinese to make sure they understood. There will be a few that feel some pressure knowing they're loosing business but most won't care. The biggest part of them won't open until they are comfortable with the risk level.

  6. #13526

    I think I will be patient

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Seems I didn't need an appointment this morning. Just walked right in. She's a little rough, not sensual at all, but she'll work the knots out.

    She also didn't protest to anything I did or move away. She did keep her legs tight together though and gave me a sheepish little no when I suggested that she climb on top.

    She wore a mask, so I know she's concerned. Tried to tip her extra for taking the risk but she wouldn't take the extra.
    Just my opinion, but if two of them are taking appointments now it probably won't be long before there might be a few more doing the same.

  7. #13525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Door is open

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen317  [View Original Post]
    They texted back today, they are offering massages tomorrow by appointment.

    Phone 463-XXX-5652.

    I haven't been since shut down so no idea of condition or staff quality.

    Hello, this is The Oily Stone Spa at 6327 and Keystone Ave.

    We are technically closed but we are excepting a few by appointment only for tomorrow so if your interested let me know and we can set a special time for you tomorrow before all the time slots fill up.

    Thanks 🤗129303;.
    Seems I didn't need an appointment this morning. Just walked right in. She's a little rough, not sensual at all, but she'll work the knots out.

    She also didn't protest to anything I did or move away. She did keep her legs tight together though and gave me a sheepish little no when I suggested that she climb on top.

    She wore a mask, so I know she's concerned. Tried to tip her extra for taking the risk but she wouldn't take the extra.

  8. #13524

    63 and keystone

    They texted back today, they are offering massages tomorrow by appointment.

    Phone 463-XXX-5652.

    I haven't been since shut down so no idea of condition or staff quality.

    Hello, this is The Oily Stone Spa at 6327 and Keystone Ave.

    We are technically closed but we are excepting a few by appointment only for tomorrow so if your interested let me know and we can set a special time for you tomorrow before all the time slots fill up.

    Thanks 🤗129303;.

  9. #13523
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    To me including sanitizer in the grand finale would be a real downer.
    She sanitized my hands with alcohol for when I touched her.

  10. #13522

    Sanitizer you say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer60  [View Original Post]
    Went today no mask just precautions they usually take like sanitizer on the hands.
    To me including sanitizer in the grand finale would be a real downer.

  11. #13521

    Not pleased.

    Quote Originally Posted by UIS1957  [View Original Post]
    Na Na is taking customers on the down low. Dim light on in the window when she is in. Take notice, she knows she's one of the only games in town!

    5 HR. 6 Handshake. 4 play with those huge puppies. $$ CBJ.

    I opted for Hr w / Handshake for a total of $. 1.

    With 3 weeks of backup I soaked her shirt, she was not pleased but those are the hazards!
    Mind telling how she showed her displeasure? These asian gals always make me laugh with their scrunched faces when they are displeased. With my tips.

  12. #13520

    Cabin fever

    Anything open at all down there? It takes me a good hour and 45 to make it to Indy and I'm so tired of being home. All I got are Kokomo and laffy near me and they've never had anything. Everything still on lock down in the big city, or are they starting to open back up?

  13. #13519
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    I have it on good authority. That J-72 is good authority. No mask, no deal. Might even be good to actually witness the sheet change. Also, I wonder if The Guv will open legit. Spas, nail salons, etc any time soon which will open the doors of our fav flavors.
    Went today no mask just precautions they usually take like sanitizer on the hands.

  14. #13518

    Oh yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I've known many of these women well and have a little black book (WeChat) full of ones that I talk to regularly. Most are scared to death of the virus and wouldn't even think of having customers in the store right now. The very few who would take the risk don't understand what precautions are necessary to reduce the risk to themselves. To every one of them, the mask is the most important precaution they could take, yet there was no mention of her wearing a mask in the report. I have a hard time believing that it wouldn't have been mentioned if she'd been wearing one.

    My point is that, if she's not wearing a mask, she's not taking any precautions at all.

    Don't get me wrong. I'm planning on going, if I get the chance. I'm still considering what measures I'll take to reduce the risks. I think a clean sheet might be a good start.
    I have it on good authority. That J-72 is good authority. No mask, no deal. Might even be good to actually witness the sheet change. Also, I wonder if The Guv will open legit. Spas, nail salons, etc any time soon which will open the doors of our fav flavors.

  15. #13517

    W 10th UTR

    Na Na is taking customers on the down low. Dim light on in the window when she is in. Take notice, she knows she's one of the only games in town!

    5 HR. 6 Handshake. 4 play with those huge puppies. $$ CBJ.

    I opted for Hr w / Handshake for a total of $. 1.

    With 3 weeks of backup I soaked her shirt, she was not pleased but those are the hazards!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape