Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13537

    317 Hollistic Open

    Got a text from Amy from 317 Hollistic that she was seeing her regular clients, no new clients at this time. As you can expect she has been very slow. Not sure about the others that work there but guessing the same with regulars only.

  2. #13536

    You heard it here first

    Could the situation we are in now usher in the return of glory holes? I'm half joking, half serious. Think about it. Maybe with a window? .

  3. #13535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by BFDeal  [View Original Post]
    I think we need to come to the realization that some, maybe most massage parlors, won't be back. Move to Georgia. The governor there had that high on his reopen list (with movie theaters, barbers, fitness centers and tattoo parlors). Most will be reopen there Monday.

    BFDeal.
    I think most will be back. There might be a big changeover in talent, but they'll be around.

    They're cash heavy businesses with low expenses. There might be a few new ones popping up too. Some businesses with inventory are going to disappear, leaving vacancies.

  4. #13534

    Plainfield

    I tried calling the spa in Plainfield lsat week. They texted me on Sunday basically saying they will let me know when they open again.

    "When the boss informs us that we can work, I will notify you! Thank you! Please protect yourself and your family!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Nobody's likely lighting up the open signs. They're afraid they'd get a visit from LEO pretty quick if they did. The two that were open last weekend both had the signs off but the doors were either open or unlocked.

    I went by a bunch of places the last two weekends. I checked doors, knocked, called, and texted. I got no action at any but the 2 already reported to be open. They're not even responding to texts offering a big bonus to let me in.

    Some of these places might not even open when the state opens up. Some of the ones I talk to are thinking they'll go back to work in August.

  5. #13533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Reality

    I think we need to come to the realization that some, maybe most massage parlors, won't be back. Move to Georgia. The governor there had that high on his reopen list (with movie theaters, barbers, fitness centers and tattoo parlors). Most will be reopen there Monday.

    BFDeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Time to make a reservation at a place with padded walls? On the upside, the muffler shop seemed optimistic that they might be open at the end of the month.

  6. #13532

    Local parlor vids to keep you fellow mongers sane


  7. #13531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Holy Shit! I'm already on day to day suicide watch!
    Time to make a reservation at a place with padded walls? On the upside, the muffler shop seemed optimistic that they might be open at the end of the month.

  8. #13530

    August?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Nobody's likely lighting up the open signs. They're afraid they'd get a visit from LEO pretty quick if they did. The two that were open last weekend both had the signs off but the doors were either open or unlocked.

    I went by a bunch of places the last two weekends. I checked doors, knocked, called, and texted. I got no action at any but the 2 already reported to be open. They're not even responding to texts offering a big bonus to let me in.

    Some of these places might not even open when the state opens up. Some of the ones I talk to are thinking they'll go back to work in August.
    Holy Shit! I'm already on day to day suicide watch!

  9. #13529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Open signs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    Between Friday night and this afternoon, I've been doing drive-bys to see who might be open. I didn't rattle any doors or make any phone calls, just looked for the open sign. Some may be taking appointments. All of these had no sign of life:

    Daily, Footloose, A spa, Muffler shop, Phoenix, Tucson, Star (86th and Zionsville), Firehouse, Purdue Rd. And Angel spa.
    Nobody's likely lighting up the open signs. They're afraid they'd get a visit from LEO pretty quick if they did. The two that were open last weekend both had the signs off but the doors were either open or unlocked.

    I went by a bunch of places the last two weekends. I checked doors, knocked, called, and texted. I got no action at any but the 2 already reported to be open. They're not even responding to texts offering a big bonus to let me in.

    Some of these places might not even open when the state opens up. Some of the ones I talk to are thinking they'll go back to work in August.

  10. #13528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    Closed

    Between Friday night and this afternoon, I've been doing drive-bys to see who might be open. I didn't rattle any doors or make any phone calls, just looked for the open sign. Some may be taking appointments. All of these had no sign of life:

    Daily, Footloose, A spa, Muffler shop, Phoenix, Tucson, Star (86th and Zionsville), Firehouse, Purdue Rd. And Angel spa.

  11. #13527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Hopefully

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Just my opinion, but if two of them are taking appointments now it probably won't be long before there might be a few more doing the same.
    I sent texts to several places asking why they were still closed when others were open. Sent them in Chinese to make sure they understood. There will be a few that feel some pressure knowing they're loosing business but most won't care. The biggest part of them won't open until they are comfortable with the risk level.

  12. #13526

    I think I will be patient

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Seems I didn't need an appointment this morning. Just walked right in. She's a little rough, not sensual at all, but she'll work the knots out.

    She also didn't protest to anything I did or move away. She did keep her legs tight together though and gave me a sheepish little no when I suggested that she climb on top.

    She wore a mask, so I know she's concerned. Tried to tip her extra for taking the risk but she wouldn't take the extra.
    Just my opinion, but if two of them are taking appointments now it probably won't be long before there might be a few more doing the same.

  13. #13525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Door is open

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen317  [View Original Post]
    They texted back today, they are offering massages tomorrow by appointment.

    Phone 463-XXX-5652.

    I haven't been since shut down so no idea of condition or staff quality.

    Hello, this is The Oily Stone Spa at 6327 and Keystone Ave.

    We are technically closed but we are excepting a few by appointment only for tomorrow so if your interested let me know and we can set a special time for you tomorrow before all the time slots fill up.

    Thanks 🤗129303;.
    Seems I didn't need an appointment this morning. Just walked right in. She's a little rough, not sensual at all, but she'll work the knots out.

    She also didn't protest to anything I did or move away. She did keep her legs tight together though and gave me a sheepish little no when I suggested that she climb on top.

    She wore a mask, so I know she's concerned. Tried to tip her extra for taking the risk but she wouldn't take the extra.

  14. #13524

    63 and keystone

    They texted back today, they are offering massages tomorrow by appointment.

    Phone 463-XXX-5652.

    I haven't been since shut down so no idea of condition or staff quality.

    Hello, this is The Oily Stone Spa at 6327 and Keystone Ave.

    We are technically closed but we are excepting a few by appointment only for tomorrow so if your interested let me know and we can set a special time for you tomorrow before all the time slots fill up.

    Thanks 🤗129303;.

  15. #13523
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    To me including sanitizer in the grand finale would be a real downer.
    She sanitized my hands with alcohol for when I touched her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape