Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 8117
-
04-20-20 20:02 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 829Here Is Some Insight
The pics in the top link are straight from a photo shoot for a porn site that has only "Average" women not porn stars. I looked it up a while ago by Googling the pic. You can take my word for it or look it up yourself.
Originally Posted by JohnJ1122
[View Original Post]
The second link is legit and she is the woman in the pics, (tats do not lie) but most were about 40 lbs ago. The pic with her putting her foot up on the dresser is a more accurate portrayal of what you will get. She is still attractive, there is just more of her now.
ILH.
-
04-20-20 19:53 #2041Senior Member

Posts: 829RE: Delilah
She has been around a long time and has managed to look the same as the first time I met her. She was a SW many moons ago and I picked her up several times in the Grant and Oracle area. She charged higher rates than most SWs at 40 for CBJ and 60 for BBBJ, but she was young and very attractive and had great skills so I always picked her up when she was out, (which was very rare). Flash forward to modern times and she is now Delilah Delightful after running into a veteran provider and being shown the escort ropes and she only officially advertises CBJ sessions although she has given me a rate for FS and BBBJ, but I have not partaken yet. I am sure her rates have increased, but not sure what they are now since I am locked in at a certain rate. She is mainly my backup plan now since she is so far away from me, but I still see her off and on. She is very attractive and is blessed with a nice big wonderful ass for such a small frame.
Originally Posted by FunkSpunkMeyer
[View Original Post]
I know she has gotten bad reviews here and people have said she is "mechanical", but my experience has been different and even with a cover she has done me right time and time again and I will continue to see her. Of course YMMV and with her I believe it is all about how you treat her. I can see her not being as good to people she does not like and I have always treated her good and with respect and we seem to click so she has always been great to me.
ILH.
-
04-20-20 17:54 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 1287Any ad with an email address is a fake ad. Seems as if skipthegames has more fake ads than legit as of late.
Originally Posted by Ajax1976
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 15:59 #2039Senior Member

Posts: 39I may pull the trigger myself.
Pretty sure she goes by Delilah Delightful.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3109418
-
04-20-20 15:58 #2038Regular Member

Posts: 4Lexi
Yeah same I saw that review too. Dunno if I believed it though since I made an appointment shortly before that time frame and everything was fine. Yeah I had a good time with her too and was hoping to reach back out to her.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 14:35 #2037Regular Member

Posts: 8Last time I saw her, she had gained a lot of weight, wasn't the same!
Originally Posted by Wildcats656
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 14:03 #2036Senior Member

Posts: 48Two some
For the first link for the twosome, I am suspicious of ads that require you to e-mail them for additional info. There are many different ads with the same MO with almost identical wording. Possibly a scam to get your e-mail address. If I were to send them an e-mail I would do so from a burner account.
Originally Posted by JohnJ1122
[View Original Post]
As to the second link from what investigation I have conducted she seems to be legit. I have not tried to contact her because I'm in no position to carry through with meeting her at this time. Good luck, caveat emptor and let us know what you find out.
-
04-20-20 11:08 #2035Senior Member

Posts: 325Any one see this one
I am curious if anyone has seen this one. She has had a few different numbers over the past year but has posted for awhile.
No name listed.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...i/758333519827
-
04-20-20 11:06 #2034Senior Member

Posts: 325Not for awhile
Seen her when she first came to Tucson a few times and had a good time. Others here have not had such a good time. The last time I remember reading something on here last year was she was robbing people. Glad I avoided any of that.
Originally Posted by Wildcats656
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 15:44 #2033Regular Member

Posts: 6Any insight on this?
http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...s/084866980651
Any insight on this?
-
04-19-20 15:31 #2032Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone heard from Lexi?
Here's her old link (she got a new number eventually):
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexi-escort-tucson-245007#erotic.
Has she retired? Does she have a new number? Thanks!
-
04-19-20 15:26 #2031Regular Member

Posts: 6Any insight about these providers?
-
04-19-20 14:12 #2030Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone heard from Lexi lately?
So below is an old post of hers and I know she came back into the game last fall with a new number and post but haven't heard from her. Is she under another new number? Did she retire again? Thanks!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexi-escort-tucson-245007
-
04-18-20 19:24 #2029Senior Member

Posts: 489Lilianna
Anybody know a 30 why / o spinner latina named lilliana?
Originally Posted by Bozoner
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 11:25 #2028Regular Member

Posts: 14Veracity
Truer words were never spoken on this board!
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






