Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,461 to 14,475 of 23440
-
04-20-20 12:30 #8980Senior Member

Posts: 596Caroline
Iveseen her 3/4 times, NOT GFE but the tits bring me back LOL, not a good kisser & the noises are to quick & seem fake to me, maybe I'm good but doubt that good LOL.
Originally Posted by MrBrianc
[View Original Post]
YMMV the tits are worth it, she will send pics, I did & probably will repeat again.
& Buffalobull69 I think her lips were as nice as Dixies, give her a try
-
04-20-20 11:48 #8979Senior Member

Posts: 363Incorrect, sir. Christina used to be around a few years ago along with Melissa. Not sure what happened to Riley. She needed to get help bad the only time I saw her last summer. Riley has a bigger rack than Christina. I saw Christina when she was early in the game. I didn't see her again because she wasn't a good lay at all. Hopefully it was just nerves since being one of the first mongers for her. She's got good reviews in the past.
Originally Posted by WriffWraff
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 11:47 #8978Senior Member

Posts: 62What?
Are you saying you think this is Riley with a new name? Because I have seen both and can assure you this girl is not Riley, first of all this one is Latina and Riley is not.
Originally Posted by WriffWraff
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 09:37 #8977Senior Member

Posts: 89QUOTE=Kboy7;4751144]I'm still a little new to all this and should have done a better job at researching these women. Saw Natalie's post, Mexican Momma and reached out to her. We agreed on $100 for hh. Showed up to her place at the agreed time and sent her a text. She told me to wait and 10 minutes later she finally texted back saying come in. When I got there she opened the door and started walking to another room. She asked me if I had the money and asked me to put it on the table. I did and she picked it up and said be right back. She went into another room and a minute later some tattooed Mexican guy came out with what looked like a hunting knife. He starts saying things like "WTF do you think you are doing. Do you think you can get with my girl?" And stuff like that. " I've never been more scared in my life. He threw a small book at me that had been sitting on the table where I put my money and told me I better leave before he, "makes an example out of me".
Got to my car shaking and drove away as fast as I could. Can't believe something like this happened and not sure if this is something I want to keep doing after this. [ / QUOTE].
I had a similar issue a couple of years ago, I had seen this provider a couple of times before we were at her apartment off Heaterdowns. We are in a bedroom having a good time and it sounds like someone is downstairs she seemed as surprised as I was and grabs a robe to go investigate. I hear some yelling so I get up and am gather my clothes and this dude comes barging in trying to take pictures ranting and raving she is just a *****. [IfiguredasmuchwhenIpaidher] I rush him and shove him out the door the whole time they are screaming at each other she calling someone on the phone telling them what's going on. I thought for a minute it was a setup but I did not plan on leaving till I was done or had my money back I mentioned to her give my money back and I will be on my way. She says No No he's going. She told him she was calling the PD and he better get moving cause he's on paper. He was yelling to me he has video and my plate number. I told him to go ahead post it on youtube for everyone to see you about get your ass kicked by a naked man almost twice your age. LOL, I didn't get my money back or finish but she made it right with me. I think if I would have felt like it was a setup I would have just called the PD myself and told them dude was selling me tools for $150 took my money went in the other room came back out ranting and raving telling me to leave talking crazy. That would probably work well if there are signs of drugs you know the scammers don't want the PD showing up. When out doing these types of activities I always try to stay very aware of my surroundings and have some sorta plan for the what if's.
-
04-20-20 09:14 #8976Regular Member

Posts: 6FYI: Christina is Riley's new moniker
I know those tits very well.
Originally Posted by TheBrad69
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 08:23 #8975Senior Member

Posts: 83On Saturday there was a post about Natalie and there was no indication of this happening. Experience was bad but no robbery. What the hell? I wanted to see here just because she's a spinner. She can lay there for all I care!! I experienced that once with Nanners and her druggie boyfriend, although he just had a phone going. No weapon.
Originally Posted by Kboy7
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 07:14 #8974Regular Member

Posts: 4In search of
Long time listener, first time caller. Looking for a provider with huge labia and clit, the bigger the better. Dixie was pretty good in the big lips department. Please feel free to PM me.
-
04-20-20 07:01 #8973Senior Member

Posts: 1019Chalk it up as lesson learned. That's what this board is for reviews, don't go to anyone unless you see good ones!
Originally Posted by Kboy7
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 03:13 #8972Senior Member

Posts: 62Robbery
Man, I wish a guy would come out with a knife and try to scare me, my gun would be pulled and I would rob his junky ass.
Be careful guys.
Originally Posted by Kboy7
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 03:11 #8971Senior Member

Posts: 62After how she took my money and left and the fact she sells hard drugs in front of clients I will not call her again, she has quite the odor down there is anyway.
Beware guys.
Originally Posted by BDB0107
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 23:56 #8970Senior Member

Posts: 164Mandy with Candy
Dreamed about Mandy with the Candy and woke up very relaxed. Made appointment late morning for about 10 pm which a lot of providers won't do. They just tell you contact them when you are ready which I can understand but when you are married and have to sneak out plus take some expensive medical help advance planning is a must. I have to agree with GreatPlains and KBoy7 who reviewed her before as having great attitude and oral skills. She is a nice looking woman and the pics are accurate but I thought her boobs were smaller than the pic on her back with boobs sticking out. She has a lovely smile in her ad and in person. She did talk a lot; (reminds me of Brooklyn) not sure if she was nervous or just bubbly personality. Her ad says 30 yrs old but she is a good looking grandmother. Donation requested was 75/125/175. I don't like the pressure of a SS so always book 1/2 which she agreed to for $ I was only there about 15 min. Location was motel near Holland Sylvania & Airport Highway. I don't participate often but would see her again if she still is around next time I get the urge. In case Princess reads this forum I want her to know she was my first choice but she wouldn't book me 10 hrs in advance so I moved on.
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...c/672623499858
Or archived link if ad comes down: http://archive.today/6JMDJ.
-
04-19-20 19:19 #8969Regular Member

Posts: 2Robbed by Natalie!
I'm still a little new to all this and should have done a better job at researching these women. Saw Natalie's post, Mexican Momma and reached out to her. We agreed on $100 for hh. Showed up to her place at the agreed time and sent her a text. She told me to wait and 10 minutes later she finally texted back saying come in. When I got there she opened the door and started walking to another room. She asked me if I had the money and asked me to put it on the table. I did and she picked it up and said be right back. She went into another room and a minute later some tattooed Mexican guy came out with what looked like a hunting knife. He starts saying things like "WTF do you think you are doing. Do you think you can get with my girl?" And stuff like that. " I've never been more scared in my life. He threw a small book at me that had been sitting on the table where I put my money and told me I better leave before he, "makes an example out of me".
Got to my car shaking and drove away as fast as I could. Can't believe something like this happened and not sure if this is something I want to keep doing after this.
-
04-19-20 15:34 #8968Senior Member

Posts: 89She just got that resting B. Itch face face which is understandable. As do I. Those are some of the nicest people in my experience. Just don't F with them too much since the eyes tell all 😁 but since the picture is fake I must say there is some inconsistency present that is all. Just do tour googles. Ok friend.
Originally Posted by FunGuyLuckey
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 15:30 #8967Senior Member

Posts: 89Wow that's sad but made me laugh
She's not bad. She actually has had some of my best sessions. I use to see her pretty much every weekend back when she was on the east side in that duplex. She's fiesty, major attitude, I could barely play with her boobs or touch her head during the BJ but she turned me on major for some reason so I kept going over and bending it over why'know. I just remember one time she was calling her dealer before we even part ways and that always turns me off (like bih you can't wait til I leave first) so ye. Nice body and skills though.
Originally Posted by Bipolar62
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 14:18 #8966Regular Member

Posts: 14Review
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...n/185171161130
Met up with this lady. Says her name is Alex.
Her pictures are accurate, maybe taken a few years earlier.
I will say she is my type. Beautiful, older, and skilled.
Everything was on the table.
Incall location was a scary rundown apartment off campus. She definitely needs an interior decorator on staff.
I took her up on a BBBJ. No CIM. BBBJ was forced, definitely wanted to get it over. Technic indicates she is used to blowing larger men. My dick hurt when she was done. Did take coaching. Roaming wasn't permitted. She said that cost more.
Overall, I got my money' worth. Nice girl.









Reply With Quote






