The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 994 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 494 894 944 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1044 1094 1494 ... LastLast
Results 14,896 to 14,910 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9148
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyLife  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have insight into this beauty?
    Probably the same Shaina that used be with Elite. Search the forum for info.

  2. #9147
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't mind catching up with her someday if your sharing.
    If you get the info PM me. Thanks.

  3. #9146

    AG Viki

    Losing my mind with the whole COVID situation, so I found myself wanting to get out and get some relief. I have seen Viki when she was last here, and had a great time. So I figured I am already rolling the dice by just leaving the house, so I wanted to mitigate the risk that I could by seeing a familiar face. Viki is the girl in the pics, albeit they are touched up. I was greeted at the door and she remembered me, and gave me a warm DFK. I'm the room I was assisted in getting comfortable, and led to the shower. Very nice wash, with a blue toast and a preview BJ to get ready. Back to the bedroom where I laid face down and received some very nice Rimming action. It felt amazing! Flip for some more BBBJ and then a party hat with some CG AMD RCG to doggy. Upon completion, I was given a nice massage, and then asked to flip again for a quick BBBJ and a HJ. My only complaints are A she does smoke, attempts to hide it but not so much luck today. B she very much so has a routine that she follows to the T. It's a good routine, but if you want to improvise, she may not be as happy to do so. She's a little older and set in her ways a bit. Don't get me wrong I would recommend, especially if you have not experienced before, but this being my third time will be the final time.

    Face: 7.

    Body: 8.

    Experience: 7 (higher for first timers).

    Does anyone have any info on LV Crystal? She looks so good. Just afraid she will be a snob. Thanks in advance.

    Be careful out there!

  4. #9145

    Shaina book a latina

    Does anyone have insight into this beauty?

  5. #9144

    Judy

    So total was $. 9 for qv BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/in-ou...-0515-39076313

    Setup via text and showed up at a motel in herndon. I was pleasantly surprised by what was behind the door. A little cute Chinese girl named Judy. I was going to do a quick visit but when I saw how cute she was I wanted hh. Donated 130 and we were off to the races. I'm a big fan of GFE but this was not it. CBJ, no kissing, cfs. So I asked how much for a GFE and she said 100. We negotiated to 60 and things got a lot better. All gloves were off and we had a mighty about. She has this bad ass mid section tattoo that increased her sexiness. She has maybe a C cup. But they were enhanced and a nice little booty. I would repeat because she was nice and spoke fluent English.

  6. #9143
    I can confirm this report. Sounds like it is the same girl that was there precoronavirus times.

    She was a little too thick for my liking, which is why I haven't gone back.

    However, she was not fat fat.

    I think when I went, I just did the QV. Received a CBJ and then quick CFS. I think it may have been CG and then finished doggie or Mish. Can't remember LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/in-ou...-0515-39076313

    Setup via text and showed up at a motel in herndon. I was pleasantly surprised by what was behind the door. A little cute Chinese girl named Judy. I was going to do a quick visit but when I saw how cute she was I wanted hh. Donated 130 and we were off to the races. I'm a big fan of GFE but this was not it. CBJ, no kissing, cfs. So I asked how much for a GFE and she said 100. We negotiated to 60 and things got a lot better. All gloves were off and we had a mighty about. She has this bad ass mid section tattoo that increased her sexiness. She has maybe a C cup. But they were enhanced and a nice little booty. I would repeat because she was nice and spoke fluent English.

  7. #9142

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    On my home late last night and as I'm 10 minutes away I see someone walking. Made Uturn to see if I could get lucky. Ironically it was LaLa. Hadn't heard from her in a while. She said her bf took her phone and deleted all contacts. She gave me the updated info. Took her home and stretched her throat out and turned her around for a pounding. Still to this day I don't understand how her ass feels like it's never been touched before LOL. O well, great time. Dropped her off and gave her tip, damage was $$$ for almost two hours. Definitely repeating soon.

    Stay safe.
    I wouldn't mind catching up with her someday if your sharing.

  8. #9141

    Looking

    Hey been doing this for awhile and if anyone knows a good GFE around the area? Pm.

  9. #9140
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    I am most definitely interested in her. Looks too good. Please pm me.
    He only posts about things and then doesn't share info. If you do get it PM me as well. Thanks.

  10. #9139

    I am interested

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    On my home late last night and as I'm 10 minutes away I see someone walking. Made Uturn to see if I could get lucky. Ironically it was LaLa. Hadn't heard from her in a while. She said her bf took her phone and deleted all contacts. She gave me the updated info. Took her home and stretched her throat out and turned her around for a pounding. Still to this day I don't understand how her ass feels like it's never been touched before LOL. O well, great time. Dropped her off and gave her tip, damage was $$$ for almost two hours. Definitely repeating soon.

    Stay safe.
    I am most definitely interested in her. Looks too good. Please pm me.

  11. #9138
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    On my home late last night and as I'm 10 minutes away I see someone walking. Made Uturn to see if I could get lucky. Ironically it was LaLa. Hadn't heard from her in a while. She said her bf took her phone and deleted all contacts. She gave me the updated info. Took her home and stretched her throat out and turned her around for a pounding. Still to this day I don't understand how her ass feels like it's never been touched before LOL. O well, great time. Dropped her off and gave her tip, damage was $$$ for almost two hours. Definitely repeating soon.

    Stay safe.
    Lmao. Is this real? Where was she?

  12. #9137
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    On my home late last night and as I'm 10 minutes away I see someone walking. Made Uturn to see if I could get lucky. Ironically it was LaLa. Hadn't heard from her in a while. She said her bf took her phone and deleted all contacts. She gave me the updated info. Took her home and stretched her throat out and turned her around for a pounding. Still to this day I don't understand how her ass feels like it's never been touched before LOL. O well, great time. Dropped her off and gave her tip, damage was $$$ for almost two hours. Definitely repeating soon.

    Stay safe.
    Who is she? Can you provide the contact so we may enjoy her as well?

  13. #9136
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/in-ou...-0515-39076313

    Setup via text and showed up at a motel in herndon. I was pleasantly surprised by what was behind the door. A little cute Chinese girl named Judy. I was going to do a quick visit but when I saw how cute she was I wanted hh. Donated 130 and we were off to the races. I'm a big fan of GFE but this was not it. CBJ, no kissing, cfs. So I asked how much for a GFE and she said 100. We negotiated to 60 and things got a lot better. All gloves were off and we had a mighty about. She has this bad ass mid section tattoo that increased her sexiness. She has maybe a C cup. But they were enhanced and a nice little booty. I would repeat because she was nice and spoke fluent English.
    Took a QV with her for $. Decent time. Not a skinny mini or toned, which I prefer, but not a heifer or flabby either. Probably has CBJ to mish. In and out, no problem.

    Wore a face mask while heading up to the room. Seems to make people want to avoid you. Maybe it provides a little more anonymity to visits.

  14. #9135

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    That ad looks fake as hell LOL.

  15. #9134

    1000% fake profile

    All the signs are there to point towards a fake ad.

    too good to be true pricss.

    asking you to email with a specific subject line.

    they put every race imaginable and that they accept every single type of payment. Smells like a bot.

    More then likely if you responded the bot would send you a a bunch of automated texts with a link to a "private chat" where they basically ask you for your credit card. Not worth man. GL.



    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape