Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,896 to 14,910 of 24043
-
04-20-20 10:52 #9148Senior Member

Posts: 413Probably the same Shaina that used be with Elite. Search the forum for info.
Originally Posted by RockyLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 10:51 #9147Senior Member

Posts: 413If you get the info PM me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 10:50 #9146Senior Member

Posts: 69AG Viki
Losing my mind with the whole COVID situation, so I found myself wanting to get out and get some relief. I have seen Viki when she was last here, and had a great time. So I figured I am already rolling the dice by just leaving the house, so I wanted to mitigate the risk that I could by seeing a familiar face. Viki is the girl in the pics, albeit they are touched up. I was greeted at the door and she remembered me, and gave me a warm DFK. I'm the room I was assisted in getting comfortable, and led to the shower. Very nice wash, with a blue toast and a preview BJ to get ready. Back to the bedroom where I laid face down and received some very nice Rimming action. It felt amazing! Flip for some more BBBJ and then a party hat with some CG AMD RCG to doggy. Upon completion, I was given a nice massage, and then asked to flip again for a quick BBBJ and a HJ. My only complaints are A she does smoke, attempts to hide it but not so much luck today. B she very much so has a routine that she follows to the T. It's a good routine, but if you want to improvise, she may not be as happy to do so. She's a little older and set in her ways a bit. Don't get me wrong I would recommend, especially if you have not experienced before, but this being my third time will be the final time.
Face: 7.
Body: 8.
Experience: 7 (higher for first timers).
Does anyone have any info on LV Crystal? She looks so good. Just afraid she will be a snob. Thanks in advance.
Be careful out there!
-
04-20-20 10:19 #9145Regular Member

Posts: 3Shaina book a latina
Does anyone have insight into this beauty?
-
04-20-20 09:05 #9144Senior Member

Posts: 346Judy
So total was $. 9 for qv BBFS?
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 08:04 #9143Senior Member

Posts: 176I can confirm this report. Sounds like it is the same girl that was there precoronavirus times.
She was a little too thick for my liking, which is why I haven't gone back.
However, she was not fat fat.
I think when I went, I just did the QV. Received a CBJ and then quick CFS. I think it may have been CG and then finished doggie or Mish. Can't remember LOL.
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 07:27 #9142Senior Member

Posts: 560Nice
I wouldn't mind catching up with her someday if your sharing.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 07:07 #9141Regular Member

Posts: 4Looking
Hey been doing this for awhile and if anyone knows a good GFE around the area? Pm.
-
04-20-20 06:47 #9140Senior Member

Posts: 413He only posts about things and then doesn't share info. If you do get it PM me as well. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HaroldMyers
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 03:08 #9139Senior Member

Posts: 583I am interested
I am most definitely interested in her. Looks too good. Please pm me.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 02:34 #9138Senior Member

Posts: 185Lmao. Is this real? Where was she?
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 02:16 #9137Regular Member

Posts: 13Who is she? Can you provide the contact so we may enjoy her as well?
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 01:23 #9136Senior Member

Posts: 231Took a QV with her for $. Decent time. Not a skinny mini or toned, which I prefer, but not a heifer or flabby either. Probably has CBJ to mish. In and out, no problem.
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]
Wore a face mask while heading up to the room. Seems to make people want to avoid you. Maybe it provides a little more anonymity to visits.
-
04-20-20 00:21 #9135Senior Member

Posts: 203Fake
That ad looks fake as hell LOL.
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 23:44 #9134Senior Member

Posts: 481000% fake profile
All the signs are there to point towards a fake ad.
too good to be true pricss.
asking you to email with a specific subject line.
they put every race imaginable and that they accept every single type of payment. Smells like a bot.
More then likely if you responded the bot would send you a a bunch of automated texts with a link to a "private chat" where they basically ask you for your credit card. Not worth man. GL.
.
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





