Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7916

    Not repeating with Joy

    I saw Joy a year ago when she was on my side of town. I had been following her for a while and had hoped to get her and Monica at the same time. Never worked out and probably for the best. I got to her mid-level hotel and she was neutral. She wasn't rude but wasn't enthused either. I will say she is very good looking. The pics are accurate but she has marks and bruises. Also she couldn't straighten out her left arm. It was at a 90 degree angle the entire time. I'm no expert but I'm sure it was a demon issue. Still she did it for me. CBJ then mish then k9 all with her bent arm. She was on her phone talking to her pharmacist immediately after. She never even got out of the bed. I'm too nervous about the cleanliness of her place so I won't go back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2662  [View Original Post]
    This one is demon infested and rude. She was high as a kite and on her phone the entire time. Room was the messiest I've ever seen. I was scared I might step on a needle or something. I would avoid at all costs.

  2. #7915
    Quote Originally Posted by DimensionY9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...8944/1/2578828

    Apparently the last link I posted was deleted. I've met her twice and each time she had a terrible attitude and refused to try any position except doggy. It's a shame that I might not see her again because of her attitude because she's very attractive. Oddly enough I haven't seen any posts on here about her.
    This one is demon infested and rude. She was high as a kite and on her phone the entire time. Room was the messiest I've ever seen. I was scared I might step on a needle or something. I would avoid at all costs.

  3. #7914

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by FoundMyFirst  [View Original Post]
    Seems like that ad is probably a scam, or do you specifically know this provider?
    Nah I'm not into midgets.

  4. #7913
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    Not all providers aren't offering discounts. Emily Monroe has dropped her rates to where they are all even with Asheville now. So just $$ for an hour. Seems like she is doing her part to help out with the bad economy.
    Where did she update rates?

  5. #7912

    Chiquita 2nd

    Quote Originally Posted by HovasBack  [View Original Post]
    Chiquita on STG is probably the closest you'll find around here. If you're into that she'll do the trick. And she actually looks good with a nice body. Some baby damage but nothing you can't get past.
    2nd that. Chiquta has good dreams. Covered only. YMMV.

  6. #7911

    Emily Monroe dropped her rates

    Quote Originally Posted by CinMiner  [View Original Post]
    I have been amazed that we have not seen downward movement in cost nor an increase in supply. Maybe it will require more time. Or, has common sense prevailed for once and the market is stable due to self quarantine restrictions? I suppose time will tell, but will be surprised if we don't see it.
    Not all providers aren't offering discounts. Emily Monroe has dropped her rates to where they are all even with Asheville now. So just $$ for an hour. Seems like she is doing her part to help out with the bad economy.

  7. #7910

    Agreed

    I have been amazed that we have not seen downward movement in cost nor an increase in supply. Maybe it will require more time. Or, has common sense prevailed for once and the market is stable due to self quarantine restrictions? I suppose time will tell, but will be surprised if we don't see it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Hasnt been a huge influx of new girls or better rates.

    I'd say within a month or so there might be.

  8. #7909
    Thanks for the second on the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I second Chiquita. She's really short (though not a midget), nice body and a very pretty face. Affordable, enthusiastic and when she moans in Spanish.

  9. #7908
    Hasnt been a huge influx of new girls or better rates.

    I'd say within a month or so there might be.

  10. #7907
    Seems like that ad is probably a scam, or do you specifically know this provider?


  11. #7906
    Thanks for the info. I'll check her out.

    Quote Originally Posted by HovasBack  [View Original Post]
    Chiquita on STG is probably the closest you'll find around here. If you're into that she'll do the trick. And she actually looks good with a nice body. Some baby damage but nothing you can't get past.

  12. #7905

    Chiquita

    Quote Originally Posted by HovasBack  [View Original Post]
    Chiquita on STG is probably the closest you'll find around here. If you're into that she'll do the trick. And she actually looks good with a nice body. Some baby damage but nothing you can't get past.
    I second Chiquita. She's really short (though not a midget), nice body and a very pretty face. Affordable, enthusiastic and when she moans in Spanish.

  13. #7904

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    To be honest, based on reviews I've seen here, I haven't seen Joy, Alexa, Alexis or Monica. Unfortunately, this girl says she used to hang out with them. She takes some time to respond texts, but seems nice. Rates are pretty similar to the ones of this group of girls. Ivy says it's her first time going "solo" she's never posted before, but only done two-girls with them.

    If anybody already experienced her, let me know.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...o/237744262007
    If she's hanging with Monica and Joy, she's definitely got demons.

  14. #7903

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by LuccaMac  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Thinking about checking her out?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/681550686874
    Hit the search tab. I believe someone posted about her ghosting him.

  15. #7902
    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Stay safe. Kellie TGTBT. Dreamt they tried to set up to rob.
    Wow! Can you give details of what happened? PM if you like. I tried to set something up with her recently and got ghosted when I arrived. Sounds like getting ghosted was a good thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape