Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 888 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 674 724 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 13316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3971

    Roommate Skyler

    Quote Originally Posted by Simdude2077  [View Original Post]
    Set up a QV date with this one. Damage was only $ and went for a quick flute lesson. Pretty lackluster. Location was a apartment complex. She seems to be sharing the place with another provider. Which was also serving a friend at the time with my date with Haley. Already made me pretty uncomfortable but nothing happened thankfully. From my experience with the QV I was glad I didint go for the HHr service. I won't be repeating.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/931716037694
    This is her roommate.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/885780961535

    I have not personally had a visit with Hayley, but I've seen Skyler for a couple years now. She is very soft spoken and shy at first, but the more you see her the more she opens up and gets more comfortable. I recommend Skyler.

    RM.

  2. #3970

    Brazilian Beauty

    Had a dream with her a few weeks ago. Didn't find any reviews so I just TOFTT and I'm glad I did. First of all, she is not the girl in the ad, however, the body type is exactly like the girl in the ad. The set up was through texts and one call before the meeting. She was super friendly, very clean, and no signs of demons. She is extremely petite. I'm only 140 pound and I was afraid I was going to break her. She is a great GFE. We talked for a few minutes and then got naked and started with her laying on top of me and kissing like horny teens. Did some 69 and she tasted delicious. Finished with her in cowgirl. Overall great experience and will repeat. Treat her well please, she is a very sweet girl.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/757865446651

    Be safe.

    Andy.

  3. #3969

    Wiki Leaks

    These just keep getting weirder and weirder, albeit very entertaining.

    Stay safe.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/012322205466

  4. #3968

    Interested for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Minnie? Looks pretty amazing, although she doesn't list BBBJ in the listing. I might still be willing to give her a try if she's legit, at least a qv.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/031371219129
    I messaged her early one day but no response so I went with another provider. She finally messaged me back but it was around 3 am. I'm interested to know if she is a good provider. I like small and petite.

  5. #3967

    Katie / Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by CalvinHobbes  [View Original Post]
    Had a daydream with Katie Today that went very very well. She was referred to me by someone else who is not available when I called. Ink d up but very cute and much prettier in person. Opted for QV and was pleasingly surprised by her skills. Message for added details.
    This one is great fun and would love to see her again. Excellent provider, but I am always uneasy about high volume.

  6. #3966

    Priscilla

    Saw this right petite ebony yesterday. Great attitude, A+ sloppy BBBJ, and a great value at. 7 qv. She said she visits about once a month from Atlanta and I would definitely recommend catching her while she's in town.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/395857864922

  7. #3965

    Minnie

    Anyone seen Minnie? Looks pretty amazing, although she doesn't list BBBJ in the listing. I might still be willing to give her a try if she's legit, at least a qv.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/031371219129

  8. #3964
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdude2077  [View Original Post]
    Set up a QV date with this one. Damage was only $ and went for a quick flute lesson. Pretty lackluster. Location was a apartment complex. She seems to be sharing the place with another provider. Which was also serving a friend at the time with my date with Haley. Already made me pretty uncomfortable but nothing happened thankfully. From my experience with the QV I was glad I didint go for the HHr service. I won't be repeating.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/931716037694
    Here's my experience. Thought we'd up a date. Didn't hear from her for hours. Set something up with someone else. Sally. She's been here about 20 minutes and then holly was at the door. I didn't answer. About 15 minutes after Sally left I sent Holly a message that I was surprised and sorry we missed each other. She was still just down the street and begged come back. Like cried. OK. Holly came back. IDK what her story is with I won't see her again. No blatant evidence of demons but who knows!

  9. #3963

    Hayley

    Set up a QV date with this one. Damage was only $ and went for a quick flute lesson. Pretty lackluster. Location was a apartment complex. She seems to be sharing the place with another provider. Which was also serving a friend at the time with my date with Haley. Already made me pretty uncomfortable but nothing happened thankfully. From my experience with the QV I was glad I didint go for the HHr service. I won't be repeating.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/931716037694

  10. #3962
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Anyone seen??

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/684472201472

    Says she coming to Anderson tonight. Might look her up if it's a good time.

  11. #3961

    Not Legit

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/477847684070

    This one is not legit. If the deposit was not already a red flag, I added her on snapchat. She recycles the same pictures from 4-7 months ago and posts the same 3 reviews on there that were probably written by another account to herself. When I asked her to take a selfie and send it to me since she should be able to do that pretty easily with snapchat I got blocked. What's hilarious is that she says qv is $ . 2 but wants a. 8 deposit up front. There's no way in hell I'm giving over half as a deposit.

    At this point I only see my AFTs and really just message other STG ads to try and figure out the fake ones to report to you guys. Stay safe!

    RM.

  12. #3960

    Tia

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/716264355811

    Sorry link didn't work in last post. Stay safe inbox me for details.

  13. #3959

    Be careful

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/342904403405

    So after several text with this one, we decided to meet up. What I didn't know, she expected me to meet her at a motel in Spartanburg (claimed she was driving to Greenville from Charlotte). One redflag, we started texting at 7 pm, and she wanted me to meet her at the motel at 945. It has never taken me nearly 3 hours to drive from Charlotte to Spartanburg. Next redflag, she wanted me to meet her at motel, and pay for the room. Shouldn't she already have a room if she is going to be traveling? She claimed she didn't have money for a room. Third redflag, this morning, I wake up and check STG this morning, and I see she is posting in Greenville, Anderson, and Augusta. She really gets around for someone who didn't have motel money.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/210414958356 an Anderson ad.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/379727024110 another Anderson ad.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/905577242904 Augusta.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/056359120289 back to Greenville.

    I also noticed in some ads, she advertises anal, and in others, she dosen't. See at your own risk.

  14. #3958

    Tia

    Content: media / external / file /282333.

    Back with new pics and a new name. Some of you may remeber her. STAY SAFE!

  15. #3957

    Maya Donation

    Back when I was seeing her, it was $ hhr and $$ hr. She didn't do qv back then. That has been several years ago so I have no idea these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me what her donation is? She texted me back, but hasn't told me how much for incall. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape