Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 29360
-
04-20-20 16:00 #13535Senior Member

Posts: 1029Closed
Between Friday night and this afternoon, I've been doing drive-bys to see who might be open. I didn't rattle any doors or make any phone calls, just looked for the open sign. Some may be taking appointments. All of these had no sign of life:
Daily, Footloose, A spa, Muffler shop, Phoenix, Tucson, Star (86th and Zionsville), Firehouse, Purdue Rd. And Angel spa.
-
04-19-20 16:19 #13534Senior Member

Posts: 1175Hopefully
I sent texts to several places asking why they were still closed when others were open. Sent them in Chinese to make sure they understood. There will be a few that feel some pressure knowing they're loosing business but most won't care. The biggest part of them won't open until they are comfortable with the risk level.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 16:09 #13533Senior Member

Posts: 342I think I will be patient
Just my opinion, but if two of them are taking appointments now it probably won't be long before there might be a few more doing the same.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 13:53 #13532Senior Member

Posts: 1175Door is open
Seems I didn't need an appointment this morning. Just walked right in. She's a little rough, not sensual at all, but she'll work the knots out.
Originally Posted by Stephen317
[View Original Post]
She also didn't protest to anything I did or move away. She did keep her legs tight together though and gave me a sheepish little no when I suggested that she climb on top.
She wore a mask, so I know she's concerned. Tried to tip her extra for taking the risk but she wouldn't take the extra.
-
04-18-20 20:36 #13531Senior Member

Posts: 2563 and keystone
They texted back today, they are offering massages tomorrow by appointment.
Phone 463-XXX-5652.
I haven't been since shut down so no idea of condition or staff quality.
Hello, this is The Oily Stone Spa at 6327 and Keystone Ave.
We are technically closed but we are excepting a few by appointment only for tomorrow so if your interested let me know and we can set a special time for you tomorrow before all the time slots fill up.
Thanks 🤗129303;.
-
04-18-20 19:51 #13530Senior Member

Posts: 145She sanitized my hands with alcohol for when I touched her.
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 17:37 #13529Senior Member

Posts: 413Sanitizer you say.
To me including sanitizer in the grand finale would be a real downer.
Originally Posted by Farmer60
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 17:34 #13528Senior Member

Posts: 413Not pleased.
Mind telling how she showed her displeasure? These asian gals always make me laugh with their scrunched faces when they are displeased. With my tips.
Originally Posted by UIS1957
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 16:49 #13527Senior Member

Posts: 121Cabin fever
Anything open at all down there? It takes me a good hour and 45 to make it to Indy and I'm so tired of being home. All I got are Kokomo and laffy near me and they've never had anything. Everything still on lock down in the big city, or are they starting to open back up?
-
04-17-20 19:36 #13526Senior Member

Posts: 145Went today no mask just precautions they usually take like sanitizer on the hands.
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 17:44 #13525Senior Member

Posts: 413Oh yeah
I have it on good authority. That J-72 is good authority. No mask, no deal. Might even be good to actually witness the sheet change. Also, I wonder if The Guv will open legit. Spas, nail salons, etc any time soon which will open the doors of our fav flavors.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 17:29 #13524Senior Member

Posts: 32W 10th UTR
Na Na is taking customers on the down low. Dim light on in the window when she is in. Take notice, she knows she's one of the only games in town!
5 HR. 6 Handshake. 4 play with those huge puppies. $$ CBJ.
I opted for Hr w / Handshake for a total of $. 1.
With 3 weeks of backup I soaked her shirt, she was not pleased but those are the hazards!
-
04-16-20 13:14 #13523Senior Member

Posts: 478Let me know too
Yeah let me know too. I just looked at their website and even the way they phrase things make it seem like they're trying to attract the monger crowd. Anyways let me know about the massage details too. I'm pretty interested.
Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 10:23 #13522Senior Member

Posts: 224Details?
I like her look on the website but would like to know the differences in real life. How "sensual" does it get? PM please! RBI.
Originally Posted by Redward46
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 10:11 #13521Senior Member

Posts: 106I would disagree with this comment. Though, self serve is all you get, she gave one of the most sensual massages I have ever had.
Originally Posted by THS88
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






