Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1251
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #696
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpo  [View Original Post]
    I've been there. Had a happy ending from a very old unattractive lady. Probably a year ago.
    That was a year ago. I heard she got younger. LOL.

  2. #695
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnys7  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience here? I've never been, does it offer any extras? I haven't dreamt in a while LOL.
    I've been there. Had a happy ending from a very old unattractive lady. Probably a year ago.

  3. #694

    Massage masters 13th

    Does anyone have any experience here? I've never been, does it offer any extras? I haven't dreamt in a while LOL.

  4. #693

    Covid-19

    Day 39 without a rub and tug. I can now no longer hear out of my right eye.

  5. #692

    Open and closed

    On trips thru town the past few days this is what I saw:

    CLOSED: Lotus Massage on the corner of NW 39th Ave and 51St, Best Asian Massage on Newberry Road, Asian Massage in the 3000 block of NW 13th Street.

    OPEN: Lucky Q Massage on 3200 block of NW 13th Street, Massage Masters 800 block of NW 13th, Tokyo Massage downtown on 4th Avenue.

    Can't say if services changed or how long this will remain status quo.

  6. #691

    Visiting

    I'm town for the next two weeks for business and want to get an amazing massage while I'm in town.

    I've read a lot of the posts back to Dec with where to go.

    Where's the best place now to go?

    Is Anna still at Tokyo? Sounds like she's ideally my kind of Lady.

    Someone give me the scoop. PM is fine as well.

    Thanks!

  7. #690

    Lucky Q

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardNixon  [View Original Post]
    I'll pass on Lucky Q for a while. The mamasan doesn't like when I opt out of a massage when she's the only one there. That makes her indignant.

    Does Lilly even work there any more?
    Lily was still there as of last week.

    Live 4 69.

  8. #689

    Lucky Q mamasan thin skin

    I'll pass on Lucky Q for a while. The mamasan doesn't like when I opt out of a massage when she's the only one there. That makes her indignant.

    Does Lilly even work there any more?

  9. #688
    Quote Originally Posted by OcalaMale67  [View Original Post]
    Who has the biggest chest in this area? I can only find C cups here in Ocala. I am willing to drive 50 minutes north to get some Ds or DD? Cindy at Lucky Q? Thanks in Advance.

    OM67.
    Cindy is not at Lucky Q.

  10. #687

    Answers my question

    Quote Originally Posted by Intous  [View Original Post]
    I went for and TOFTT. I started out face down and completely naked so she would know I am there for anything she wants to do. She immediately put the sheet on me and performed a very good massage. I thought there was some teasing, but when we came to the flip, she told me they only do professional massage here and that's it. I would repeat for the massage, but won't expect anything more. They have an ad on bodyrubshop.com here:

    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/new-asia...-0911-39204694

    I am hard headed, so I will keep trying and report. For now, it's safe to say you will definitely get a great massage. Time will tell.
    A wise one (many years ago) said to go into a new place expecting a massage and you won't be disappointed.

  11. #686

    Biggest Chest

    Who has the biggest chest in this area? I can only find C cups here in Ocala. I am willing to drive 50 minutes north to get some Ds or DD? Cindy at Lucky Q? Thanks in Advance.

    OM67.

  12. #685

    Excellent Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by FranklyScarlet  [View Original Post]
    I must admit this place has a lot of the same signage that many AMPs have. But right on University Avenue seems like it is too "out in the open". Anybody got better 411 on the place? It appears to be open now.
    I went for and TOFTT. I started out face down and completely naked so she would know I am there for anything she wants to do. She immediately put the sheet on me and performed a very good massage. I thought there was some teasing, but when we came to the flip, she told me they only do professional massage here and that's it. I would repeat for the massage, but won't expect anything more. They have an ad on bodyrubshop.com here:

    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/new-asia...-0911-39204694

    I am hard headed, so I will keep trying and report. For now, it's safe to say you will definitely get a great massage. Time will tell.

  13. #684

    Maybe, maybe not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Intous  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new AMP in the old Seagle building. There is a sign on the building that says rejuvenation massage and there is Asian massage decor in the windows. Anyone else know about it? I may stop by after work and TOFTT when I see their lighted sign on.
    I must admit this place has a lot of the same signage that many AMPs have. But right on University Avenue seems like it is too "out in the open". Anybody got better 411 on the place? It appears to be open now.

  14. #683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Lotus

    Yes, stopped in earlier this week and saw ShaSha. What a wonderful lady, by far the best in town for attitude and satisfaction. $$ total for h and more. Hurry if you want to see her, she is headed north again for a couple months.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotionLotion  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in on Valentine's Day just to drop off some flowers. Looks like ShaSha is back at Lotus.

  15. #682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    Hey, stop at Chun Ching Market on 8th and pick up anything that has Chinese on it. It will get you to L3.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotionLotion  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in on Valentine's Day just to drop off some flowers. Looks like ShaSha is back at Lotus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape