Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 492 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 7370
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1291

    Some have left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob2017  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if they have all left for states that are not in total shutdown. I've used a private number for a few years to contact one place, and that number is now dead. I suspect that we'll have a completely new crop once everything opens back up.
    But not for states not in total shutdown. There were already providers in those places working. I know many are just holed up in their apartments in Chicago, Seattle, Ny etc. Also, the Asians are much concerned about the virus than most of us are.

  2. #3559
    The linked providers will give 10 minute handrubs but rushed jackhammer service and uncomfortable dirty locations.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...y/314274049393

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/603607305759

  3. #3558
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    I called GH last week and message said closed.
    Fish Hatch, Park Street, Odana, Grand Canyon, Monona / Owen all closed with lights off and doors locked.

  4. #3557

    Gh

    Quote Originally Posted by AK2891  [View Original Post]
    Relatively new to the AMP game. Had been to North St and Paradise about 5 times each early in the year (before COVID19 shut everything down). Just out of curiosity, how can GH stay open when these smaller places are under LEO scrutiny?
    I called GH last week and message said closed.

  5. #3556
    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonVanMan1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else not have a clue as to the worst place in Madison. With the changing staff, the bad place, may offer full service, which one did to a married woman from Los Angeles who was talked into giving Madison a try. She was the receptionist in a legit spa in LA. From another monger, it was suggested I express interest in Full Service, and, it happened for not much more than the usual tip. She was going back to LA three days later, so, it may have been a going out of business sale, but, it was good. I have no idea what the worst place in Madison is, but, there are plenty discussed here where handicraft is the only offering, and sometimes that appears to becoming rare. If that happens, no reason to return. Good luck, happy hunting. Anybody else have any ideas of when it is good to return to mongering, hobbying, and stuff in general? I am watching the body counts, global, us, state, county, and there aren't a lot in dane county. Except for the fact that there are some who are testing positive for having had it, but, no major symptoms. AH, I am rambling and babbling.
    I am guessing that poster is referring to Paradise based on previous posts.

  6. #3555
    Quote Originally Posted by BustOne608  [View Original Post]
    While taking a drive yesterday I noticed that the place in McFarland and the last place on grand canyon both removed signs / info and seem to be closed permanently.
    I wonder if they have all left for states that are not in total shutdown. I've used a private number for a few years to contact one place, and that number is now dead. I suspect that we'll have a completely new crop once everything opens back up.

  7. #3554

    Safe AMPs?

    Relatively new to the AMP game. Had been to North St and Paradise about 5 times each early in the year (before COVID19 shut everything down). Just out of curiosity, how can GH stay open when these smaller places are under LEO scrutiny?

  8. #3553
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Depends on what you mean by "a lot. " As of yesterday, 351 confirmed cases and 16 deaths in Dane Co. And likely many, many more people infected who have not been tested.
    The vast majority of those infected have absolutely no symptoms or very minimal symptoms. The CDC said there were 80,000 US deaths in winter 2017 from the regular flu. So far as of today there are 39,000 COVID19 deaths.

  9. #3552

    Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonVanMan1  [View Original Post]
    I am watching the body counts, global, us, state, county, and there aren't a lot in dane county.
    Depends on what you mean by "a lot. " As of yesterday, 351 confirmed cases and 16 deaths in Dane Co. And likely many, many more people infected who have not been tested.

  10. #3551

    Worst AMP in Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowPeril  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm dense but it wasn't obviousto me.
    Anybody else not have a clue as to the worst place in Madison. With the changing staff, the bad place, may offer full service, which one did to a married woman from Los Angeles who was talked into giving Madison a try. She was the receptionist in a legit spa in LA. From another monger, it was suggested I express interest in Full Service, and, it happened for not much more than the usual tip. She was going back to LA three days later, so, it may have been a going out of business sale, but, it was good. I have no idea what the worst place in Madison is, but, there are plenty discussed here where handicraft is the only offering, and sometimes that appears to becoming rare. If that happens, no reason to return. Good luck, happy hunting. Anybody else have any ideas of when it is good to return to mongering, hobbying, and stuff in general? I am watching the body counts, global, us, state, county, and there aren't a lot in dane county. Except for the fact that there are some who are testing positive for having had it, but, no major symptoms. AH, I am rambling and babbling.

  11. #3550

    AMP closings

    While taking a drive yesterday I noticed that the place in McFarland and the last place on grand canyon both removed signs / info and seem to be closed permanently.

  12. #3549
    Maybe I'm dense but it wasn't obviousto me.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHand  [View Original Post]
    Drove by one of the absolute worst AMPs in Madison and sure enough the lot uses was absolutely packed. Front of the place all the lights and signage is off but I'm curious so I park a way away and walk to it. Front door is locked but I walk around back and I'm greeted by an older lady out the back door who asks me if I want massage. I smile and say no but to be honest she wasn't terrible to look at but I'm just not risking a chance at covid.

    I think it's obvious which place I'm writing about so I'm already forgetting this experience and can't help with specifics.

  13. #3548

    True

    Drove by one of the absolute worst AMPs in Madison and sure enough the lot uses was absolutely packed. Front of the place all the lights and signage is off but I'm curious so I park a way away and walk to it. Front door is locked but I walk around back and I'm greeted by an older lady out the back door who asks me if I want massage. I smile and say no but to be honest she wasn't terrible to look at but I'm just not risking a chance at covid.

    I think it's obvious which place I'm writing about so I'm already forgetting this experience and can't help with specifics.

  14. #3547
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Fwiw massage therapists are part of the "allied health" exception in the Safer at Home order in WI, and are allowed to be open for business. Whether you can find a legit therapist willing to work on that persistent stiffness you're experiencing is another matter.
    If staffed by state licensed massage therapists. If not licensed by state department of professional regulation, and not providing a medically necessary service, they are violating the order. That's why their lights are off.

  15. #3546

    Massage is legal

    Quote Originally Posted by BooRadley72  [View Original Post]
    The concern here as at all of these Places have been closed down by order of the governor. You have probable cause or right there for any LEO to go in. No thanks.
    Fwiw massage therapists are part of the "allied health" exception in the Safer at Home order in WI, and are allowed to be open for business. Whether you can find a legit therapist willing to work on that persistent stiffness you're experiencing is another matter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape