Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 23440
-
04-19-20 13:08 #8965Senior Member

Posts: 192I don't know its possible but her pics she looks fd up.
I don't know but I guess it could be made up but if you look at her pics she looks really baked aka not right ie scary looking as in not a good choice and this coming from someone that always thought about giving her a try but I usually go for the newbies and give them a good experience since the market is so limited.
Originally Posted by BringTheShells
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 10:29 #8964Senior Member

Posts: 363I just got the urge to see her lately too. I saw her about a year or so ago. She isn't GFE, and is extremely impatient on the phone.
Originally Posted by MrBrianc
[View Original Post]
Once you get her in the room thought it's showtime. No BBBJ, but she will ask to sit on your face. The CBJ was very solid. I had to make her stop so I can enjoy full service. She is a pro. We did only mish and the way that girl was moving while I was on top of her was great. She's a tad pricier. I believe it was 140 for the half.
-
04-19-20 09:16 #8963Senior Member

Posts: 551Caress-Caroline
I've seen Caress many times, dating waay back to when she danced at Alcatraz. She generally is a very fun visit, with a great body. A bit thicker since the birth of her child over a year ago, but her boobs are still huge and amazing, and almost worth the price of admission on their own. I believe she prefers everything covered unless she knows you and has seen you before. The complaints I have read in the past were mostly about rushed service. Which I've experienced myself, but I think if you are clear about your expectations that shouldn't be a problem. I'd repeat, but don't get to Toledo frequently, and have a regular in Lima currently. Have fun, and report back should you visit.
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/419622258505
Originally Posted by MrBrianc
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 09:05 #8962Senior Member

Posts: 551Horrible Service
I've had more than one experience like this. Kylee, currently Lucy Lou on STG was my worst. Just blows my mind at times. I know most of these girls are simple addled druggies, but you'd think they'd have a clue that they are in a Service Industry? There are dozens of choices, and if they would put forth even the most minimal efforts, they would be so much more successful.
As "consumers" we are so easy to please, a smile, a kind word, a touch on the shoulder, a little moan, the smallest bit of enthusiasm would go such a long way, and we'd forgive so many aspects of poor service if your personality was just. Pleasant.
Someone like Chloe, or even Blonde Jenna could give a "class" and many of these girls would rise from a D+ level to maybe a C, and get a repeat visit. Yes, I realize that most just want to get us in & out as quickly as possible, but how many first visits do they think they'll have after treating us like crap? I know personally I'd forgive so much in the looks department, if they showed even the smallest amount of enthusiasm, and have a pleasing personality to be around? So sad, as so many of us have $$ to offer for just the smallest amount of effort and good service.
Originally Posted by Ohkdbg
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 21:53 #8961Banned Member

Posts: 48Melody
Sounds like the visit I had with Magical Melody when I first started the hobby. I gave up and told her she was terrible. She said I can't help it you have a limp dick. Only time I ever hit a woman. Punched her in the face and decked her. Left before she could get up. She chased my car but couldn't catch me.
Originally Posted by Ohkdbg
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 21:23 #8960Senior Member

Posts: 146Just say no to Natalie! Mexican mama
Well against my better judgment I decided to give Natalie another chance. Big mistake on my part. Yes she is hot but that is all she has going for her. Left me waiting outside for 15 minutes before she told me it was ok to come in. She answered the door and then just turned around and walked back in. No hi or sorry to keep you waiting. Nothing. When I got into her living room, where she had a blow up mattress set up, the first thing she says is, "you have the donation?" Showed it to her and she said ok. She picked it up and walked into another room for about 5 minutes. She finally came back and started to undress. Didn't say a single word to me. She got naked and said ok lay down. The whole time no smile or small talk and she barely even looked at me. However she was naked so the little guy said see what happens. Started to put a cover on and I said "I thought you said BBBJ?" She literally huffed and shot me some evil eyes. She said fine and started. I think she had a plane to catch cause the girl was rushing so bad. Used some teeth at times which I asked her to watch out for but got no reaction. After a few minutes I just couldn't get going and she looked at me and said, "your time is almost up what do you want to do?" I told her we had only started like 5 minutes ago and she said, "time started when I opened the door. " Still I gave $100 for a half hour and barely 15 minutes had passed since I got there. I said forget it it's not worth even trying anymore. She then got up and got dressed and walked towards the door. She literally just opened it up and said, "there you go. " Like WTF! Other girls I've seen have at least been like "I'm sorry I feel bad" or something like that and even offer a lower rate to come back and see her. Never ever been treated like that bride.
This is literally the worst experience I have EVER had with anyone. Just another hot chick who thinks she can do whatever she wanted. My first visit was not stellar by any means but I figured maybe I caught her in a bad day. Well if that was a bad day then she must have been having a disaster this night. Guys save your money and find someone who at least puts in an effort. Just because a girl is hot does not mean she will be worth the money.
Stay safe!
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...a/877544501241
-
04-18-20 18:44 #8959Senior Member

Posts: 1542Girl sucks at responding, she could make a mint if she would answer a phone.
Originally Posted by TrapperGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 17:05 #8958Senior Member

Posts: 89That robbing report may be fake
That robbing report may be faked about sweet amber just because I just so happen to search staples in the head wound on google and you will see that picture of you scroll down a bit. Always proceed with caution everyone. Ok bye.
Originally Posted by Jong03
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 16:53 #8957Senior Member

Posts: 517There are plenty of reviews on this site on her under the name, caress. Seems mixed. I haven't seen her since Hidden Treasures.
Originally Posted by MrBrianc
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 13:47 #8956Senior Member

Posts: 62Tori
Been trying to see Tori for a couple weeks now. I can't get her to even return a message. May have to raise the white flag on that one. Not much going on in T Town these days.
-
04-18-20 13:09 #8955Senior Member

Posts: 33Caroline / Caress
I have been wanting to see her for a while and I can not find any reviews on her except eroticmonkey and I'm not paying for that. Any info would be awesome.
-
04-18-20 11:26 #8954Senior Member

Posts: 384Princess
Search Toledo Princess. The reports on 3-15 and 3-14 are both good reports about her. Haven't seen her myself.
Originally Posted by Ohboy3027
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 11:15 #8953Senior Member

Posts: 384Mexican Marissa
If you search Mexican Mami you'll find something on her. She had a bad attitude via text with me so I didn't see her. Another guy reported bad attitude and rushed service. There's a good report too, so who knows. May depend on mood or if she's attracted to you or not. I wouldn't mind gettin' behind that fat ass, but I have zero tolerance for attitude, especially when I'm paying you.
Originally Posted by HockeyMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 10:52 #8952Senior Member

Posts: 384Public Service Announcement
When people ask dumb questions, make idiotic statements, bring confusion or just generally add nothing of value to this forum, the ignore posts option is an excellent tool. Carry on.
-
04-18-20 10:28 #8951Senior Member

Posts: 192STG down for me last night and today, is it just me or everyone?
STG down for me last night and today, is it just me or everyone?












Reply With Quote




