Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 966 of 1563 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 1016 1066 1466 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 23435
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #8960

    Just say no to Natalie! Mexican mama

    Well against my better judgment I decided to give Natalie another chance. Big mistake on my part. Yes she is hot but that is all she has going for her. Left me waiting outside for 15 minutes before she told me it was ok to come in. She answered the door and then just turned around and walked back in. No hi or sorry to keep you waiting. Nothing. When I got into her living room, where she had a blow up mattress set up, the first thing she says is, "you have the donation?" Showed it to her and she said ok. She picked it up and walked into another room for about 5 minutes. She finally came back and started to undress. Didn't say a single word to me. She got naked and said ok lay down. The whole time no smile or small talk and she barely even looked at me. However she was naked so the little guy said see what happens. Started to put a cover on and I said "I thought you said BBBJ?" She literally huffed and shot me some evil eyes. She said fine and started. I think she had a plane to catch cause the girl was rushing so bad. Used some teeth at times which I asked her to watch out for but got no reaction. After a few minutes I just couldn't get going and she looked at me and said, "your time is almost up what do you want to do?" I told her we had only started like 5 minutes ago and she said, "time started when I opened the door. " Still I gave $100 for a half hour and barely 15 minutes had passed since I got there. I said forget it it's not worth even trying anymore. She then got up and got dressed and walked towards the door. She literally just opened it up and said, "there you go. " Like WTF! Other girls I've seen have at least been like "I'm sorry I feel bad" or something like that and even offer a lower rate to come back and see her. Never ever been treated like that bride.

    This is literally the worst experience I have EVER had with anyone. Just another hot chick who thinks she can do whatever she wanted. My first visit was not stellar by any means but I figured maybe I caught her in a bad day. Well if that was a bad day then she must have been having a disaster this night. Guys save your money and find someone who at least puts in an effort. Just because a girl is hot does not mean she will be worth the money.

    Stay safe!

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...a/877544501241

  2. #8959
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperGuy  [View Original Post]
    FYI.

    Missy aka kenzie probably can use some help we have not been in contact for a while due to disruptive member here who trapped my address and phonies post. Beware some members.

    Trapper.
    Girl sucks at responding, she could make a mint if she would answer a phone.

  3. #8958

    That robbing report may be fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Jong03  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/401111864680

    I saw this post and thought I should share an experience one of my fellow truckers had. He went to visit one of everyone favorite girls just north of the border. When he got there there were some black dudes outside of her door. She told him to wait, while he was waiting he said one of the guys went to her door, said something to the other guy and he noticed a gun on the guy near her door. I guess it scared the shit out of him and he just took off. She didn't txt back, which is odd because most of these girls blow up your phone when you take off. These girls are getting desperate to get their candy that they will resort to robbing you. Him and this provider had a good repore, but this incident scared the hell out of him. It doesn't matter how good of a relationship you think you have with these girls, they will turn on you. And if this very popular provider would resort to this, they all will. The buy candy on credit, and these dealers will get there money from them at all costs. Which is what I think this happened to this poster.

    Be safe Jon.
    That robbing report may be faked about sweet amber just because I just so happen to search staples in the head wound on google and you will see that picture of you scroll down a bit. Always proceed with caution everyone. Ok bye.

  4. #8957
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrianc  [View Original Post]
    I have been wanting to see her for a while and I can not find any reviews on her except eroticmonkey and I'm not paying for that. Any info would be awesome.
    There are plenty of reviews on this site on her under the name, caress. Seems mixed. I haven't seen her since Hidden Treasures.

  5. #8956

    Tori

    Been trying to see Tori for a couple weeks now. I can't get her to even return a message. May have to raise the white flag on that one. Not much going on in T Town these days.

  6. #8955

    Caroline / Caress

    I have been wanting to see her for a while and I can not find any reviews on her except eroticmonkey and I'm not paying for that. Any info would be awesome.

  7. #8954

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboy3027  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? If so, please report.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...c/920062859443
    Search Toledo Princess. The reports on 3-15 and 3-14 are both good reports about her. Haven't seen her myself.

  8. #8953

    Mexican Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever visit this one? If reviews are good I'll reply to this post with my experience just looking for the best option.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/541090865985
    If you search Mexican Mami you'll find something on her. She had a bad attitude via text with me so I didn't see her. Another guy reported bad attitude and rushed service. There's a good report too, so who knows. May depend on mood or if she's attracted to you or not. I wouldn't mind gettin' behind that fat ass, but I have zero tolerance for attitude, especially when I'm paying you.

  9. #8952

    Public Service Announcement

    When people ask dumb questions, make idiotic statements, bring confusion or just generally add nothing of value to this forum, the ignore posts option is an excellent tool. Carry on.

  10. #8951

    STG down for me last night and today, is it just me or everyone?

    STG down for me last night and today, is it just me or everyone?

  11. #8950

    Kenzie

    FYI.

    Missy aka kenzie probably can use some help we have not been in contact for a while due to disruptive member here who trapped my address and phonies post. Beware some members.

    Trapper.

  12. #8949

    Vasaline

    Quote Originally Posted by Insemino  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/594926140472

    Met up with her for a bbfscip session. She's very cute in person. Body is chunky, but not in an unattractive way. Extremely nice personality. Good BBBJ to get me revved up. She's very vocal, as in she talks to you while you're in her. Has maybe the best control of her pussy muscles that I've ever experienced. However. Something felt unusual. Hard to explain. After the deed was done I went to wash up and there was a yellowish beige substance on me. I was looking at it like "what the fuck?" When I went back into the room I realized what it was. She had a bottle of cocoa butter vaseline lotion sitting out. She had put a bunch of that shit in her pussy. Big head Brittany who posts a couple times a year did the same thing when I saw her. And just like Brittany, I didn't smell her while in the act but afterward there was an unpleasant odor. Too bad because she's a sweetheart and puts in a real effort. Other notes: she won't do Greek because she had some issues when she tried before and there's either a dude or a big foot dyke in the picture (there were a couple pairs of men's shoes and some slippers in the room). I don't give a fuck about a dude, but I know some of you do and I just want to provide info.
    Did "she" have to lube an artificial pussy?

  13. #8948

    Marissa

    Anyone ever visit this one? If reviews are good I'll reply to this post with my experience just looking for the best option.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/541090865985

  14. #8947

    Marissa

    Anyone ever visit this one? If reviews are good I'll reply to this post with my experience just looking for the best option.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/541090865985

  15. #8946

    Princess

    Has anyone seen this one? If so, please report.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...c/920062859443

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape