Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 4470
-
04-18-20 03:38 #540Senior Member

Posts: 96I know some of the girls on PD are offering rona discounts. Still pricier than kdolls.
Originally Posted by BornFree3
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 03:02 #539Regular Member

Posts: 5Pd
Private Delights will probably be your best bet.
Originally Posted by Worm
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 23:34 #538Senior Member

Posts: 294Seekingarrangement (SA) may be the best bet, but the issue is membership fees, more time consuming, GPS, flakes and some girls are escorts increasing their normal price.
Originally Posted by Worm
[View Original Post]
Although, I haven't had as much experience up in the bay with it.
-
04-17-20 23:27 #537Senior Member

Posts: 294Where are you seeing this CityX or PD? I tend to stick with Kgals, since the service is consistent. I would like variety, but don't want pay over the standard kgirl price.
Originally Posted by BornFree3
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 20:01 #536Senior Member

Posts: 169https://privatedelights.ch/ where the'yve always been.
Originally Posted by Worm
[View Original Post]
Where "I will rock your world" $300/ hr, and the list of "No's" is so long you might as well send her the money and stay home.
-
04-16-20 21:15 #535Regular Member

Posts: 2Amateur hour?
I expect with so many now experiencing financial ruin we will see a lot more amateurs willing to give the sport a try. Where will they be available?
-
04-16-20 15:06 #534Senior Member

Posts: 36Have people seen prices going down? Maybe not for the agency / Asian type, but in the past week, I've texted a few ads (and not those. 5 for an hour scam, but have legit pics or / and at least local number) that gives incredible deal, but that probably gets you that monopoly card. A beige for uno sounds risky.
-
04-16-20 12:05 #533Banned Member

Posts: 201What are the onlyfans links?
Originally Posted by Gb2049
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 03:44 #532Senior Member

Posts: 36No way.
This is not the legendary HaRa who was recently at http://welcome2kcuties.gfeincall.com. Wish HaRa would come back soon!
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 22:58 #531Regular Member

Posts: 3The top 2 links are fake, and are using images from 2 instagram models.
On the plus side, they both have onlyfans if you are really into their pics.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 03:38 #530Senior Member

Posts: 294It looks like there is a Hara with BGC can someone confirm this is the same Hara?
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
Also, BGC Sharon looks good I may have to TOFTT, as she looks new.
-
04-13-20 00:28 #529Regular Member

Posts: 5The qualities of these is generally poor compared to Kgirls. Haven't tried any of these though. The 3 San Jose links though, those are definitely fake pictures. Prepare for B&S.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 17:49 #528Banned Member

Posts: 201These aren't necessarily scams per say. But the providers will usually be older as they are unwilling to put their faces on the ads. These will most likely be older taiwanese providers, but that doesn't necessarily mean they will be bad, just a higher chance of not coming out satisfied. As for BBFS, they will most likely offer it. If you want to have a higher chance of having a good time, then go with the kdolls. But if you insist on going with Asians, most of the orgs with younger orgs will not post ads on the sites you listed.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
If you are into mature then this one is more reputable: https://cityxguide.photos/ads/sweet-...greek-27733976.
-
04-12-20 14:02 #527Senior Member

Posts: 844Too Good To Be True?
I used to live in SJ, decades ago, and I'm planning a visit from my home base in Florida. In scouting out the forum here, I find a lot of info about KGirl places, which I love and don't have enough of in my area. However, when scouring the various ad sites, I'm finding what LOOKS like some incredible offerings! I haven't found any references to these ads in this thread, so I'm wondering if they are scam ads, or bait and switch, or just generally something I should avoid for any other reason (outrageous pricing, etc.). Do any of you locals have insight on these ads:
https://sanjoseca.assortlist.com/escorts/a19637679
https://sanjoseca.assortlist.com/escorts/a19637689
https://sanjoseca.assortlist.com/escorts/a4326294
The ad site, AssortList, is (I think) just another one of those mirror sites for either CityXGuide, or Backpage. Co, or somewhere.
That first ad just seems WAY explicit with a totally gorgeous Asian girl and touting BBFS like it's handed out like candy. The other two ads explicitly SAY "BBFS", but I'm really wondering if the person posting the ad really knows what that is, as there is more solid reference to BBBJ and only the listing of BBFS in a long string of supposed services, so I'm thinking they may be confusing the two acronyms (maybe on purpose to get guys to call and book).
I'm also gathering that BBFS may be generally more readily available in this area than back in Florida (where it's NOT AT ALL available unless you get some aging 60 year old (that looks 50) to give it up just so she can get SOME business).
I'll be interested to see what you locals can confirm or report on all this. Thanks!
-
04-12-20 05:38 #526Regular Member

Posts: 16Isu Peach Cafe
Booked for an hour. It was heavenly. First time KGirl experience. Nothing short of what I experienced in Barcelona. Shower, talk, rim, everything was excellent. Couldn't go for MSOG, will try to stick to half hour next time.











Reply With Quote





