Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,906 to 22,920 of 37361
-
04-17-20 23:04 #14456I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Misty is not on vacation
She is waiting for her trial in June.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
Kat.
Not the same Kat.
Kat is white.
22.
Anyone know about syd.
-
04-17-20 21:31 #14455Senior Member

Posts: 116Sorry to hear about that, I do recommend seeing the actual jasmine when she is in town though, she only goes by jasmine and puts that in all her postings and of course no deposits. Everything is covered though. Usually hosts in midlothian when she does stop by.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 20:17 #14454Senior Member

Posts: 510I wasted a bunch of time last night trying to deal with her. She and seemingly every truly hot girl were playing the deposit game.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 19:04 #14453Senior Member

Posts: 369I was just talking to the girl with this ad, but you just saved me the trouble of wasting more time or worse!
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 18:45 #14452Regular Member

Posts: 3Thank you for letting me know.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 18:09 #14451Senior Member

Posts: 116Not legit, the pictures are of redhead jasmine that is an Atlanta local but travels to richmond once a month. Talked to her about these postings and she said they weren't her.
Originally Posted by MisterB24
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 17:27 #14450Senior Member

Posts: 510I've got bo info but she definitely looks legit. Also looks like one of those girls who can put a hurtin on ya. I vote you go take one for the team.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 17:24 #14449Senior Member

Posts: 510Damn I really dodged a bullet. Almost hited her even though tbe girl who advertises does everything covered. Whew.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
So if I could get Winter and the vets number I'd really apprete it. Currently I have lindsay asking me to come aer her but I'd like something different.
-
04-17-20 17:22 #14448Senior Member

Posts: 491Not the same
Different Winter. The one talked about here does not advertise.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
04-17-20 17:21 #14447Senior Member

Posts: 316No. This Winter does not advertise on STG.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 17:03 #14446Senior Member

Posts: 510Is this the winter who advertises on stg constantly and only does outcall? I assumed it was but my soidey senses tell me they are notThe same.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 16:50 #14445Senior Member

Posts: 425https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/48966595/
Any info on this one?
-
04-17-20 16:35 #14444Senior Member

Posts: 316Winter
Just heard from Winter. She is back in Prince George. She is available this weekend. She had some issues which are the reasons for not contacting all who called / texted her. She's trying to arrange for a room. Please be kind and respectful to her.
-
04-17-20 15:14 #14443Senior Member

Posts: 369Are you talking about Lola with all the tattoos? I think she and Barbie have been trying to leave for a little while, and it's possible they may have done so today. I don't discourage you to keep trying, though.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 14:45 #14442Senior Member

Posts: 510Head dr
Aftet hours and hours of wasted time I ended up seeing the head doctor. I can't remember her name but I will get it when I go see her again. She was a cool chick and she looked much better in person. Had top notch oral skills and worked really hard.
And long to make me happy. Definitely was all about me. I AM going back.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/660015974341









Reply With Quote






