Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14453
    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    Not legit, the pictures are of redhead jasmine that is an Atlanta local but travels to richmond once a month. Talked to her about these postings and she said they weren't her.
    I was just talking to the girl with this ad, but you just saved me the trouble of wasting more time or worse!

  2. #14452
    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    Not legit, the pictures are of redhead jasmine that is an Atlanta local but travels to richmond once a month. Talked to her about these postings and she said they weren't her.
    Thank you for letting me know.

  3. #14451
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterB24  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/698591242326
    Not legit, the pictures are of redhead jasmine that is an Atlanta local but travels to richmond once a month. Talked to her about these postings and she said they weren't her.

  4. #14450
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    I've got bo info but she definitely looks legit. Also looks like one of those girls who can put a hurtin on ya. I vote you go take one for the team.

  5. #14449
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Different Winter. The one talked about here does not advertise.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Damn I really dodged a bullet. Almost hited her even though tbe girl who advertises does everything covered. Whew.

    So if I could get Winter and the vets number I'd really apprete it. Currently I have lindsay asking me to come aer her but I'd like something different.

  6. #14448

    Not the same

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones  [View Original Post]
    Is this the winter who advertises on stg constantly and only does outcall? I assumed it was but my soidey senses tell me they are notThe same.
    Different Winter. The one talked about here does not advertise.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  7. #14447
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones  [View Original Post]
    Is this the winter who advertises on stg constantly and only does outcall? I assumed it was but my soidey senses tell me they are notThe same.
    No. This Winter does not advertise on STG.

  8. #14446
    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    Just heard from Winter. She is back in Prince George. She is available this weekend. She had some issues which are the reasons for not contacting all who called / texted her. She's trying to arrange for a room. Please be kind and respectful to her.
    Is this the winter who advertises on stg constantly and only does outcall? I assumed it was but my soidey senses tell me they are notThe same.

  9. #14445

  10. #14444

    Winter

    Just heard from Winter. She is back in Prince George. She is available this weekend. She had some issues which are the reasons for not contacting all who called / texted her. She's trying to arrange for a room. Please be kind and respectful to her.

  11. #14443
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones  [View Original Post]
    I can't get milk marie to respond to me. I've tried 5 times using 2 different numbers. Lola is tge same way. Speaking of- have any of yiu seen her. I like her pics alot.
    Are you talking about Lola with all the tattoos? I think she and Barbie have been trying to leave for a little while, and it's possible they may have done so today. I don't discourage you to keep trying, though.

  12. #14442

    Head dr

    Aftet hours and hours of wasted time I ended up seeing the head doctor. I can't remember her name but I will get it when I go see her again. She was a cool chick and she looked much better in person. Had top notch oral skills and worked really hard.

    And long to make me happy. Definitely was all about me. I AM going back.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/660015974341

  13. #14441
    Quote Originally Posted by TlgrmForMonger  [View Original Post]
    Long positive history in Roanoke but monkey has really gotten heavy on her back. Check recent posts in Roanoke thread.
    I can't get milk marie to respond to me. I've tried 5 times using 2 different numbers. Lola is tge same way. Speaking of- have any of yiu seen her. I like her pics alot.

    While im posting wotld someone please send md vets number. Im in her sweet spot. Aka an old man

  14. #14440

    Baby red?

    Has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/698591242326

  15. #14439
    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Misty, aka Kierra, anyone know what's up with her?

    Pamela lucente, anyone know what's up with her.

    Kat, who I introduced, anyone know what happened to her.

    And finally, the best, Syd is coming off of vacation 4/27 any info on that sexy AF tall babe?
    As far as I know Misty is on vacation. Would love to catch up with her again. As far as Kat, if this is the same person as Monique (also goes by Kate), she's staying back near Chester and has been asking for company. This is the small brunette that used to stay by Hooters but had been in the hospital for months with a leg infection.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape