Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35968

    Saw Lea

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/152048

    Sweet girl, good massage. Definitely not the girl in the pics but still looks good. Biggest issues for some. Dogs and her apartment is messy. She's an artist. I doubt I'd pay for an hour Nuru again but it was a good experience.

  2. #35967
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking in some cases the mask could help!! Eyes can be beautiful and can share a Fuck Me! Feel.
    Could be a good thing for those that have something that interests, but in past could not get past the breath or teeth.

  3. #35966

    Peachtre city

    Yuhp! Peachtree corners.

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    You mean Peachtree Corners. I wish I'd known this a few days ago.
    .

  4. #35965

    Hazmat suit

    With all the guys coming in with weeks of build up they are going to need hazmat suits. Some of why'all stuck at the house eating nothing but spicy food. That shit can eat through most yoga pants in under a minute.

  5. #35964
    Quote Originally Posted by JPTheFreek  [View Original Post]
    I'm afraid the masked pretty faces will be a norm going forward.
    I am thinking in some cases the mask could help!! Eyes can be beautiful and can share a Fuck Me! Feel.

  6. #35963

    Peachtree Corners

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    I went by the previously mentioned new AMP by the hot dog store on Peachtree pkwy in Peachtree City.
    You mean Peachtree Corners. I wish I'd known this a few days ago.

  7. #35962
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    Sara was very nice today.

    Had lots of fun with.

    Her for 3 hours.
    Thanks for the truckloads of info in your report.

  8. #35961

    Massage parlor bythe hot dog store

    I went by the previously mentioned new AMP by the hot dog store on Peachtree pkwy in Peachtree City. I noticed an open door and a young lass with a plunging neck line in the door. She said they were doing business but you had to make an appointment by phone.

  9. #35960

    Take out

    Anyone have a number to share for take out in cobb or cherokee? I'm close to the bells ferry triangle.

  10. #35959
    Ignore my posts, I'm a liar


    Posts: 13

    Masks

    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    The latest data I have seen shows we will not peak until first week of May. I would not be surprised to see May 15th as your first chance to walk into a massage parlor and it will probably be June before those pretty little faces are not covered with a mask.
    I'm afraid the masked pretty faces will be a norm going forward.

  11. #35958
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike454  [View Original Post]
    If you know them well enough to have their digits or WeChat reach out, like someone else said they are tired of being cooped up in the house too, and a little extra cash is always what they like. .

    Looks like finally by the end of the month it'll start to get back to normal.
    The latest data I have seen shows we will not peak until first week of May. I would not be surprised to see May 15th as your first chance to walk into a massage parlor and it will probably be June before those pretty little faces are not covered with a mask.

  12. #35957

    As mr Worf says.

    If you know them well enough to have their digits or WeChat reach out, like someone else said they are tired of being cooped up in the house too, and a little extra cash 💰 is always what they like. .

    Looks like finally by the end of the month it'll start to get back to normal.

  13. #35956

    Need number

    I used to go to joy nd heath spa of Holcomb br the best service ever had.

    It closed I lost the girls number. Anyone can message me with some phone numbers that can share would be greatly appreciated.

  14. #35955

    Sara

    Sara was very nice today.

    Had lots of fun with.

    Her for 3 hours.

  15. #35954
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    Just Facebook Mr mike Atlanta.
    There is no Mr. Mike Atlanta on Facebook. Why are you still here?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape