The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 967 of 1563 FirstFirst ... 467 867 917 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 1017 1067 1467 ... LastLast
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 23443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8953

    Mexican Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever visit this one? If reviews are good I'll reply to this post with my experience just looking for the best option.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/541090865985
    If you search Mexican Mami you'll find something on her. She had a bad attitude via text with me so I didn't see her. Another guy reported bad attitude and rushed service. There's a good report too, so who knows. May depend on mood or if she's attracted to you or not. I wouldn't mind gettin' behind that fat ass, but I have zero tolerance for attitude, especially when I'm paying you.

  2. #8952

    Public Service Announcement

    When people ask dumb questions, make idiotic statements, bring confusion or just generally add nothing of value to this forum, the ignore posts option is an excellent tool. Carry on.

  3. #8951

    STG down for me last night and today, is it just me or everyone?

    STG down for me last night and today, is it just me or everyone?

  4. #8950

    Kenzie

    FYI.

    Missy aka kenzie probably can use some help we have not been in contact for a while due to disruptive member here who trapped my address and phonies post. Beware some members.

    Trapper.

  5. #8949

    Vasaline

    Quote Originally Posted by Insemino  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/594926140472

    Met up with her for a bbfscip session. She's very cute in person. Body is chunky, but not in an unattractive way. Extremely nice personality. Good BBBJ to get me revved up. She's very vocal, as in she talks to you while you're in her. Has maybe the best control of her pussy muscles that I've ever experienced. However. Something felt unusual. Hard to explain. After the deed was done I went to wash up and there was a yellowish beige substance on me. I was looking at it like "what the fuck?" When I went back into the room I realized what it was. She had a bottle of cocoa butter vaseline lotion sitting out. She had put a bunch of that shit in her pussy. Big head Brittany who posts a couple times a year did the same thing when I saw her. And just like Brittany, I didn't smell her while in the act but afterward there was an unpleasant odor. Too bad because she's a sweetheart and puts in a real effort. Other notes: she won't do Greek because she had some issues when she tried before and there's either a dude or a big foot dyke in the picture (there were a couple pairs of men's shoes and some slippers in the room). I don't give a fuck about a dude, but I know some of you do and I just want to provide info.
    Did "she" have to lube an artificial pussy?

  6. #8948

    Marissa

    Anyone ever visit this one? If reviews are good I'll reply to this post with my experience just looking for the best option.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/541090865985

  7. #8947

    Marissa

    Anyone ever visit this one? If reviews are good I'll reply to this post with my experience just looking for the best option.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/541090865985

  8. #8946

    Princess

    Has anyone seen this one? If so, please report.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...c/920062859443

  9. #8945

    She's nice but.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/594926140472

    Met up with her for a bbfscip session. She's very cute in person. Body is chunky, but not in an unattractive way. Extremely nice personality. Good BBBJ to get me revved up. She's very vocal, as in she talks to you while you're in her. Has maybe the best control of her pussy muscles that I've ever experienced. However. Something felt unusual. Hard to explain. After the deed was done I went to wash up and there was a yellowish beige substance on me. I was looking at it like "what the fuck?" When I went back into the room I realized what it was. She had a bottle of cocoa butter vaseline lotion sitting out. She had put a bunch of that shit in her pussy. Big head Brittany who posts a couple times a year did the same thing when I saw her. And just like Brittany, I didn't smell her while in the act but afterward there was an unpleasant odor. Too bad because she's a sweetheart and puts in a real effort. Other notes: she won't do Greek because she had some issues when she tried before and there's either a dude or a big foot dyke in the picture (there were a couple pairs of men's shoes and some slippers in the room). I don't give a fuck about a dude, but I know some of you do and I just want to provide info.

  10. #8944

    Exchange.

    Wonder how much time I can get with some of these girls in exchange for a 12 pack of toilet paper?

    I'm joking.

  11. #8943
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwailo  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/787392216131

    Anyone have experience with this one?
    That is Shawna.

    I have seen her several times. Had a nice place near Jackman and Lewis when I last seen her.

    Has some rules first time but relaxed them after another visit. Does not see guys that drink.

    She has some nice big nipples.

    Several reviews of her on here.

  12. #8942

  13. #8941
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwailo  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/787392216131

    Anyone have experience with this one?
    I saw her when she was on the east side. Nice girl, talkative, good body, but very mechanical. Didn't really get into it. Just boring dead fish type. Did not repeat. YMMV!

    Jon.

  14. #8940
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwailo  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/787392216131

    Anyone have experience with this one?
    GPS big time. No Daty or kissing on first date. High donation and hurried out because she had to meet the D man. Neighbors watching your every move. I don't usually care but it was really obvious.

    Smoking hot body and face tho. Good performance but really rushed.

  15. #8939
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/787392216131

    Anyone have experience with this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape