Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7018

    Re: Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonghit420  [View Original Post]
    She has 3 reviews on listcrawler any chance someone can screenshot them and post I can't read them cause am banned for posting comments on a girl that ripped me off a few years ago LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49195089/
    Here it is. Only found 1 review though as of 4/26/2020.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bella-review.jpg‎  

  2. #7017

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by PasionMmx  [View Original Post]
    I got Bella on comms, and I even have an outcall.

    Let's see if this works out for me. Will review her, if possible.
    She has 3 reviews on listcrawler any chance someone can screenshot them and post I can't read them cause am banned for posting comments on a girl that ripped me off a few years ago LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49195089/

  3. #7016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Nice catch

    Quote Originally Posted by Patk455  [View Original Post]
    She went by Ari recently, I posted about cash and dash experience in negative reviews #2588. It's the same girl just changing up name, number, and photos.
    Thanks I texted her earlier to get some rates. Will flag the number. Play safe.

  4. #7015

    Anyone enjoy her yet?

    I'm liking her ad, she's close to me and I had my eye on here for a few weeks but so far no reviews. Any SM had her recently, rates, accurate photos? Thanks for the reply.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/star-t...-only/28815687

    Milo.

  5. #7014

    Thanks

    She's been blacklisted then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patk455  [View Original Post]
    She went by Ari recently, I posted about cash and dash experience in negative reviews #2588. It's the same girl just changing up name, number, and photos.

  6. #7013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by PasionMmx  [View Original Post]
    I got Bella on comms, and I even have an outcall.

    Let's see if this works out for me. Will review her, if possible.
    I reviewed her on the positive review thread. I hope ya have a good time as well. Play safe.

  7. #7012

    I got her on comms.

    I got Bella on comms, and I even have an outcall.

    Let's see if this works out for me. Will review her, if possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Please do post a review if you do see her. I texted her 2 days ago and she just responded today. Just a hunch but I wouldn't be expecting a smooth visit.

  8. #7011

  9. #7010

    Not so new

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo;4757860[URL
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/49073773/3217464286[/URL]

    Anyone know anything about this new girl on the east side?
    She went by Ari recently, I posted about cash and dash experience in negative reviews #2588. It's the same girl just changing up name, number, and photos.

  10. #7009

    New Girl?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...773/3217464286

    Anyone know anything about this new girl on the east side?

  11. #7008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Please do post a review if you do see her. I texted her 2 days ago and she just responded today. Just a hunch but I wouldn't be expecting a smooth visit.
    I hope your wrong LOL but we will know in a few hours. Play safe.

  12. #7007

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her at least 10 times over the course of several days and still haven't heard back. Hopefully she gets a positive review from you. I remember seeing her as a blond on backpage a few years ago when I first started hobbying.
    Please do post a review if you do see her. I texted her 2 days ago and she just responded today. Just a hunch but I wouldn't be expecting a smooth visit.

  13. #7006

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    I've chatted with her since the last post and she moved from the Maitland location and is downtown Orlando now. She says its a safe location I mentioned the concerns of her last place. I'm probably seeing her tonight or tomorrow at my place. I will post about the visit but won't know much about the new location. Play safe.
    I've texted her at least 10 times over the course of several days and still haven't heard back. Hopefully she gets a positive review from you. I remember seeing her as a blond on backpage a few years ago when I first started hobbying.

  14. #7005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by STEWMAN  [View Original Post]
    I was going to take one for the team. Her comms are pretty slow. Drove to the incall, its a crappy hotel off i4 in Maitland. Saw all kinds of shady crap going on in the parking lot. Spidey senses going off, no way was I leaving my car out front with the people hanging out there. So just kept on driving. This is not a knock on her, she is really cute, just her incall is crap. If anyone has seen her do post about it.
    I've chatted with her since the last post and she moved from the Maitland location and is downtown Orlando now. She says its a safe location I mentioned the concerns of her last place. I'm probably seeing her tonight or tomorrow at my place. I will post about the visit but won't know much about the new location. Play safe.

  15. #7004

    Bella. Wanted to see her but incall not safe

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I did a search and couldn't find anything. Anybody seen this one?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...g/870982270759
    I was going to take one for the team. Her comms are pretty slow. Drove to the incall, its a crappy hotel off i4 in Maitland. Saw all kinds of shady crap going on in the parking lot. Spidey senses going off, no way was I leaving my car out front with the people hanging out there. So just kept on driving. This is not a knock on her, she is really cute, just her incall is crap. If anyone has seen her do post about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape