Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9928
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintStone69  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/130780303420

    I think this might be her other daughter? Has anyone seen this one? Maybe someone could post the face pic she sends out?
    Here's her offering. I didn't meet at least not yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E5BA6FBA-8E08-4D59-948F-8999CB27ADD8.jpg‎  

  2. #9927

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitLuver  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've see this gal a few years ago many many times. She does an amazing BBBJCIM and so much more. Does not like daty however. I bailed out of the hobby for awhile and now I'm back trying to find out if she is still in the game. No new ads since last year that I can find. Love to see what happened to her, hope nothing bad and that she is still in the biz.
    If you're looking for Olive Oil Jess, you'll need to wait a while. She is a guest of the county.

  3. #9926

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitLuver  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I think she is still around. I saw her earlier this year. She had really short hair when I saw her but she did see me on short notice and was able to do qv for a cheap price. Really good BBBJ.

  4. #9925

    Nut

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    She engages well in communication at times. She has ghosted me before. Stubbornness took over common sense. I tried again until I visited her. Flaky, weird, smelly and rushed. Stay away but as always you may experience a total different adventure. Mine was disastrous though!
    I am not looking to break quarantine on a nut like that. I have been ghosted before by a few people and I can't do rushed.

  5. #9924

    Good to hear

    Lucky you, I've tried to contact her again and no luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    So, she texted today and apologized, so we set up something for today. Very glad I did. She's no early 20's gal, but if you're into milfs, she's a great time. Very eager to please. I'll repeat.

  6. #9923

    Northpoint

    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    Called her up yesterday afternoon. Talked for a bit, she seemed really down to earth and nice. Made an evening appointment. I was really looking forward to it. She said she would call an hour before my appointment time, but nothing. Got in the car and headed to Green Bay. 10 minutes before my appointment time, she says she's running behind, and how late is too late. I made a suggestion, no response, asked what she had in mind, no response. Went home, extremely disappointed.
    So, she texted today and apologized, so we set up something for today. Very glad I did. She's no early 20's gal, but if you're into milfs, she's a great time. Very eager to please. I'll repeat.

  7. #9922

    Love the club

    The girls that work there? Well, let's just say that they are not stuck in the boonies for their charming demeanor. I have noticed over the years, the place has been taken over by junkies and their pimps. That said I don't get up there regularly, so the talent tends to be new to me. I did enjoy an almost midget there once. She was a bunch of fun. Couldn't see her walking arround the bar untell she was right in front of you. Sadly I never saw her again. Had a tasty vag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    Called her up yesterday afternoon. Talked for a bit, she seemed really down to earth and nice. Made an evening appointment. I was really looking forward to it. She said she would call an hour before my appointment time, but nothing. Got in the car and headed to Green Bay. 10 minutes before my appointment time, she says she's running behind, and how late is too late. I made a suggestion, no response, asked what she had in mind, no response. Went home, extremely disappointed.

  8. #9921

    Welcome back

    If you are looking for her, she is still posting. Doesn't use her name or old pics, probably to get past a few bad reviews, but if you look, she is there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitLuver  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've see this gal a few years ago many many times. She does an amazing BBBJCIM and so much more. Does not like daty however. I bailed out of the hobby for awhile and now I'm back trying to find out if she is still in the game. No new ads since last year that I can find. Love to see what happened to her, hope nothing bad and that she is still in the biz.

  9. #9920

    Other daughter?

    Quote Originally Posted by CumHere  [View Original Post]
    The second one of the three listings is Maria's { Post 9828} daughter, Marii. She was on SA and a couple of members were interested in her.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/130780303420

    I think this might be her other daughter? Has anyone seen this one? Maybe someone could post the face pic she sends out?

  10. #9919

    Jessica link attached

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitLuver  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've see this gal a few years ago many many times. She does an amazing BBBJCIM and so much more. Does not like daty however. I bailed out of the hobby for awhile and now I'm back trying to find out if she is still in the game. No new ads since last year that I can find. Love to see what happened to her, hope nothing bad and that she is still in the biz.
    Hey sorry I forgot the link.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee...-3116/4/740627

  11. #9918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    3rd one

    Texted a bit with the third one back in January. Seemed legit, was going to bring her to my hotel, but was BJ only due to the monthly visitor. I passed at the time to find a full session, but kind of wish I had seen her. She looks great. Had pretty good back channel report from a member on here so figured she was good to go.

  12. #9917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitLuver  [View Original Post]
    I like the one with big tits. Go with door number 2.
    Where does one shop to find a zipper across their tits?

  13. #9916

    Ss

    OK, that's what I thought. There have been a couple of news stories regarding those bills getting into circulation in Milwaukee. High quality counterfeit bills that had some of the security measures replicated fairly well. That would definitely get attention from SS. Several cities were hit around the same time, heard it could have ties to organized crime or from foreign source.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    They were $20 bills. We had received over $100 in one night and it was a secret service agent I had to speak to.

  14. #9915

    Jessica / Jessi

    Hey guys, I've see this gal a few years ago many many times. She does an amazing BBBJCIM and so much more. Does not like daty however. I bailed out of the hobby for awhile and now I'm back trying to find out if she is still in the game. No new ads since last year that I can find. Love to see what happened to her, hope nothing bad and that she is still in the biz.

  15. #9914

    Maria's daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Can't wait to hear the experience (s) on these. Let us know any details you can pass on.
    The second one of the three listings is Maria's { Post 9828} daughter, Marii. She was on SA and a couple of members were interested in her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape