Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8654

    Sam has barely average reviews here

    Quote Originally Posted by Elgrande4  [View Original Post]
    I searched the forum but did not find any info. Anyone have anything on these two? One is an older post but think she may still be active.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/130353519018
    Sam has been posting in the area for a long time, going back to when Backpage was alive. However, her reviews, which have been few and far between, have been average at best. I once contacted her out of desperation when other better reviewed providers were unavailable, when I said I was on my way she asked that I bring her a six pack of beer. Mind you, this was at around 2:30 in the afternoon. I said no and she got very pissed so I decided to just cut my posses and cancelled the appointment, pissing her off even more. I would recommend you look elsewhere.

  2. #8653

    Holly Spring / Fuquay Area

    I searched the forum but did not find any info. Anyone have anything on these two? One is an older post but think she may still be active.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/130353519018

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/red-he...gular/26577283

  3. #8652

    Olivia

    Has anybody seen her lately? She was one of my fav girls but I stopped seeing her every time I would go visit her she would just talk about her life and complain just about every single thing that happens to her dealing with her life and clients and getting robbed that wasn't even the main reason I stopped seeing her, last 2 times I went to see her she offered me BB service talking about she didn't have no party hats so I could hit it BB as long as I don't finish in her, it was tempting but good thing big head took over and I just went for a BBBJ witch it was okay not the best but jeezee I hope she has gotten better.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...m/785751574943

  4. #8651
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Ask yourself. Are there other more deserving people who may need and appreciate your generosity in these times?
    More deserving? Why wouldn't these girls be deserving?

  5. #8650
    The first is fake. The 2nd one has a penis. To each their own.

  6. #8649

    Re: rants, raves

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Ummmmm what?
    I think he was being sarcastic.

  7. #8648

    Why not??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Next time post under Rants, Raves and Bullshit. This is no longer for Escort Reports!
    Ummmmm what?

  8. #8647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  9. #8646

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron  [View Original Post]
    You should have told her that you would gladly let her kick your ass but that you would require a deposit first so that you would know she was serious.

    RBD out.
    HAHAHA. That's the funniest post evah.

  10. #8645

    I look other places

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToBall  [View Original Post]
    Dude, if that's your thing, and believe me I ain't mad at ya, then STG might be the wrong place to be looking. Most of the time you won't recognize, or will be disappointed by, what is on the other side when that door opens because most of these providers use either old, doctored, flattering or outright fake pics.
    I also browse escort babylon, escort index, city guide, adult look, several other sites. I don't go to places like Eros or Sugar Babes because I'm not really that rich.

  11. #8644

  12. #8643

  13. #8642

    Misleading Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToBall  [View Original Post]
    Dude, if that's your thing, and believe me I ain't mad at ya, then STG might be the wrong place to be looking. Most of the time you won't recognize, or will be disappointed by, what is on the other side when that door opens because most of these providers use either old, doctored, flattering or outright fake pics.
    Because the above, I now do SugarBabes exclusively. It not perfect but at least you get pussies that fresh. LOL. Students etc.

  14. #8641

    Fake/Misleading Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by WarHammer  [View Original Post]
    I'm still kinda learning how to figure out fake ads, this wasn't such an issue in the backpage days. But the thing is if I am paying my $$$ for it, I'm not going to be messn with fatties, grannies, midgets, or uggos. I'm going to be very selective.
    Dude, if that's your thing, and believe me I ain't mad at ya, then STG might be the wrong place to be looking. Most of the time you won't recognize, or will be disappointed by, what is on the other side when that door opens because most of these providers use either old, doctored, flattering or outright fake pics.

  15. #8640

    CashApp

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    I think cashapp will work for you. AFAIK cashapp sends only your username to the other person. There is information the app requests from you and some banks are tougher to use with it than others. I'd steer clear of paypal and venmo since I think both have invoicing. Google pay should also be a no go since the big G has tons of info on all of us. Honestly the best thing you can do is buy a gift card and send them the number if you want to stay anonymous.

    My best advise to you is to send nothing. Of course they're asking you for money but how many are hitting you up to just offer a BJ or sex for nothing? The reality is you're going to be giving them somthing for nothing which will set a bad standard. So far we're still allowed to leave our homes. If for some reason you want to part with cash but not risk sex then I'd say to meet her somewhere public and hand over the cash. But again I'd strongly advise against you giving someting for nothing. I've done htis for a while and can remember less than a dozen who were actually good about taking care of me later and whatnot.
    I do use CashApp for the actual payment because it uses the username. So now I don't carry cash. After the deed and right infront of her, do the transfer. These are with SugarBabes only. I do not partake in the deposit business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape