Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,126 to 22,140 of 30790
-
04-16-20 19:23 #8665Senior Member

Posts: 215This one is real
FYI. This one is real, and she is nice. She is the girl in the pictures, no demons, and great eye contact from what I am told. Ad states she is leaving town on the 25th.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...leigh/48940145
-
04-16-20 18:48 #8664Senior Member

Posts: 430Sam has barely average reviews here
Sam has been posting in the area for a long time, going back to when Backpage was alive. However, her reviews, which have been few and far between, have been average at best. I once contacted her out of desperation when other better reviewed providers were unavailable, when I said I was on my way she asked that I bring her a six pack of beer. Mind you, this was at around 2:30 in the afternoon. I said no and she got very pissed so I decided to just cut my posses and cancelled the appointment, pissing her off even more. I would recommend you look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Elgrande4
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 18:07 #8663Senior Member

Posts: 194Holly Spring / Fuquay Area
I searched the forum but did not find any info. Anyone have anything on these two? One is an older post but think she may still be active.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/130353519018
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/red-he...gular/26577283
-
04-16-20 17:37 #8662Senior Member

Posts: 232Olivia
Has anybody seen her lately? She was one of my fav girls but I stopped seeing her every time I would go visit her she would just talk about her life and complain just about every single thing that happens to her dealing with her life and clients and getting robbed that wasn't even the main reason I stopped seeing her, last 2 times I went to see her she offered me BB service talking about she didn't have no party hats so I could hit it BB as long as I don't finish in her, it was tempting but good thing big head took over and I just went for a BBBJ witch it was okay not the best but jeezee I hope she has gotten better.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...m/785751574943
-
04-16-20 16:26 #8661Senior Member

Posts: 161More deserving? Why wouldn't these girls be deserving?
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 15:40 #8660Senior Member

Posts: 31The first is fake. The 2nd one has a penis. To each their own.
Originally Posted by AlexWalter25
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 14:41 #8659Senior Member

Posts: 121Re: rants, raves
I think he was being sarcastic.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 12:37 #8658Senior Member

Posts: 578Why not??
Ummmmm what?
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 10:56 #8657Senior Member

Posts: 619[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
04-16-20 09:08 #8656Senior Member

Posts: 260Deposit
HAHAHA. That's the funniest post evah.
Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 03:50 #8655Regular Member

Posts: 14I look other places
I also browse escort babylon, escort index, city guide, adult look, several other sites. I don't go to places like Eros or Sugar Babes because I'm not really that rich.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 03:27 #8654Regular Member

Posts: 19Are they legit?
-
04-16-20 02:41 #8653Regular Member

Posts: 19
-
04-15-20 22:59 #8652Senior Member

Posts: 546Misleading Pics
Because the above, I now do SugarBabes exclusively. It not perfect but at least you get pussies that fresh. LOL. Students etc.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 22:56 #8651Senior Member

Posts: 263Fake/Misleading Pics
Dude, if that's your thing, and believe me I ain't mad at ya, then STG might be the wrong place to be looking. Most of the time you won't recognize, or will be disappointed by, what is on the other side when that door opens because most of these providers use either old, doctored, flattering or outright fake pics.
Originally Posted by WarHammer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





