Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 547 of 731 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 597 647 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 10963
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2773
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I was bored so was wandering around on Reddit and came across this forum there.

    OMG! If you guys need some entertainment go and read there. I can see why many of these girls think guys will be handing out hundred dollar bills for nothing.

    Or giving them shopping sprees. I was laughing so hard that there are a few SB on there who got a rich guy to take care of them that they say it is common and.

    To know your worth, do not settle, etc.

    I felt bad if there was a young girl on there reading the posts and thinking that they would be getting thousands of dollars, taken on trips and shopping sprees.

    Have their rent paid, etc. Just setting themselves up for disappointment.

    When in reality they will be doing well if they find a guy who takes them out on a real date, spends money on them, has sex and gives them $2-300 on top of all that.

    If they get that then they would be doing really well.

    When actually I would guess that is true for 10-20% of the girls. I may be generous with that number.
    OH yeah. That Subreddit is BS. Girls falling in love with their SD, getting thousands of dollars a month, like going to a "chick flick". I posted a couple times and like another guy in this group, I deleted all my posts there. I report some of the girls from time to time that "bash" the SDs hahaha. I get tired of all of the BS on there, its worth a laugh but sometimes, it is maddening and you want to call it as it is. BS.

    GG.

  2. #2772
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I was bored so was wandering around on Reddit and came across this forum there.

    OMG! If you guys need some entertainment go and read there. I can see why many of these girls think guys will be handing out hundred dollar bills for nothing.

    Or giving them shopping sprees. I was laughing so hard that there are a few SB on there who got a rich guy to take care of them that they say it is common and.

    To know your worth, do not settle, etc.

    I felt bad if there was a young girl on there reading the posts and thinking that they would be getting thousands of dollars, taken on trips and shopping sprees.

    Have their rent paid, etc. Just setting themselves up for disappointment.

    When in reality they will be doing well if they find a guy who takes them out on a real date, spends money on them, has sex and gives them $2-300 on top of all that.

    If they get that then they would be doing really well.

    When actually I would guess that is true for 10-20% of the girls. I may be generous with that number.
    I read it a bit because the SB I'm seeing right now told me about it and she likes to read and occasionally post there. I do agree that there seems to be some BS flying around. Although, you'd be surprised, there are guys out there who actually do what is posted on that site. I have two fairly good friends who live in other parts of the country who are true SDs. One of them is fairly wealthy and usually has one girl he is seeing that is young and hot and he gives her a fairly large monthly allowance and has in the past just taken on all her bills (rent, car, etc). The relationship runs it's course and he finds another on SA. Some might think it's stupid or it's a waste but to each their own. He really enjoys it and he is having fun with some extremely hot girls that are not ones you would see posted here. I do however think a majority men on there are using it more for escort type services with a date included and not super wealthy dudes jetting women around the world.

    I used to just jump from girl to girl but that's changed for now. This is the first time I've actually had only one girl I'm seeing consistently and just giving her a monthly allowance. I was seeing her 4-8 times a month before this bullshit but we've both been careful and I've still seen her a bit recently. We have a great time and I'll probably just stick with her for a while with maybe a one time meet thrown in here and there with someone else.

  3. #2771
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Yeah well it would be soooo much easier for us if girls stopped lying to each other about how much they get paid and how much they have to perform to get it. I'm waiting for that day like everybody else. Someone mentioned the sugaring reddit recently. If you check it out you see a bunch of girls lying to each other pretty much full time. Most of these girls are in the 4 to 6 range and they all like to pretend like they're 9's and 10's. It's part of the delusion. They can't fool people in real life but can go online and pretend they're some sort of high end girl and living the high life. It's all an act.

    The economy is about to go for a loop. That will make all these girls a lot more realistic and a lot of this non-sense will go away. Don't forget, we're at the tail end of a decade long prosperity. There's never been as much money floating around as right now but it's all about to change.
    I put it right in my profile that I'm no5 looking for anything that doesn't involve sex. Once I begin communicating I am very frank that I do not prepay, ever, I do not pay for pics or videos, pornhub has that covered, and I do not do online only actual meetups. This help with the ones just looking for a quick buck so I don't waste as much time. The 18-19 yo are typically not looking to have sex but I talk with them and offer them a payday anyway. That usually stays with them and have been able to reconnect for a second try. I actually have several girls lined up as soon as this virus shit is done. Just connected with an 18 yo who is planning on going to UNH in the fall and she said she is ready to get something going as soon as her parents let her out of her cage. She already has an apartment lined up so hopefully she doesn't get cold feet before we do the deed. I put out a low ball offer and we ended up settling on 200 for anything except anal and she will be hosting. Who knows, maybe she will change her mind but she seems good. She is sending me nudes already and I have her private social media info so I'm ready to do the deed. Most of the girls are broke so they are looking to recoup their losses, fortunately I in a good place with my job and have cash to spend. All that gas and haircut money I'm saving will be donated to the cause.

  4. #2770
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    That is very true! The young ones either have no idea about what a sugar arrangement is or think a man will give them money just for talking or hanging out with them.

    Part of it is they have been told their whole life that they are special, etc. So they do not think it would be strange to get money for talking and hanging out.

    Have talked with some 18-19 in the past and when I told them what a real sugar arrangement is they were mostly shocked and did not think sex would be part of it.

    A small handful were intrigued in going out to do things and then going behind closed doors. Met a couple a few years ago.

    Now there are so many who think a platonic sugar arrangement is something real and happens all the time.

    Sometimes they have a friend who has done it and they do not tell them about the sex part just all the other stuff and say they do not have sex to their friend. LOL.

    I have had to tell a few of them that is not true, their friends are getting busy. Some do not believe me, some do.
    Yeah well it would be soooo much easier for us if girls stopped lying to each other about how much they get paid and how much they have to perform to get it. I'm waiting for that day like everybody else. Someone mentioned the sugaring reddit recently. If you check it out you see a bunch of girls lying to each other pretty much full time. Most of these girls are in the 4 to 6 range and they all like to pretend like they're 9's and 10's. It's part of the delusion. They can't fool people in real life but can go online and pretend they're some sort of high end girl and living the high life. It's all an act.

    The economy is about to go for a loop. That will make all these girls a lot more realistic and a lot of this non-sense will go away. Don't forget, we're at the tail end of a decade long prosperity. There's never been as much money floating around as right now but it's all about to change.

  5. #2769

    This girl is a catch

    Val222.

    Guys this is a girl you want to contact. I will say at least she is honest, telling you right up front she is nothing but a PPS / Gold Digger.

    She has been on the site for over a year, so either she is still clinging to the dream of finding her whale or is taking less money for dinner and sex.

    Maybe we should all contact her.

    I am sure it would interesting talking with her LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ddb7b...f-814f92bdd2db

  6. #2768
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked a few 18 year olds off SA. But those are the exception to the rule. Seems the younger they are, the more naive about what we're after. It feels like the majority of the 18 and 19 year olds believe the platonic delusion.
    That is very true! The young ones either have no idea about what a sugar arrangement is or think a man will give them money just for talking or hanging out with them.

    Part of it is they have been told their whole life that they are special, etc. So they do not think it would be strange to get money for talking and hanging out.

    Have talked with some 18-19 in the past and when I told them what a real sugar arrangement is they were mostly shocked and did not think sex would be part of it.

    A small handful were intrigued in going out to do things and then going behind closed doors. Met a couple a few years ago.

    Now there are so many who think a platonic sugar arrangement is something real and happens all the time.

    Sometimes they have a friend who has done it and they do not tell them about the sex part just all the other stuff and say they do not have sex to their friend. LOL.

    I have had to tell a few of them that is not true, their friends are getting busy. Some do not believe me, some do.

  7. #2767
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Sweetangelgirl7.

    As you know been perusing SA and it is interesting to say the least what some of these new girls are putting in their profiles.

    Here is an 18 year old And she is looking for a unicorn, seems she is very serious about it also.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cfc18...5-beaa3ebdf1da
    I've fucked a few 18 year olds off SA. But those are the exception to the rule. Seems the younger they are, the more naive about what we're after. It feels like the majority of the 18 and 19 year olds believe the platonic delusion.

  8. #2766

    Fake / scammer profiles

    Hey everyone,

    I've been on SA for a short period and I'm finding what seems to be a lot of fake or scammer profiles.

    Are there many on the site? What would the ratio be versus legit profiles?

    Still working my way though the virtual / online offerings requesting Cash App right out of the gate.

    It makes sense a lot of them want to go online nowadays, but it makes me wonder how many are legit, and how many are exploiting the pandemic for easier pickings.

    Thanks.

  9. #2765

    Read for a laugh

    Sweetangelgirl7.

    As you know been perusing SA and it is interesting to say the least what some of these new girls are putting in their profiles.

    Here is an 18 year old And she is looking for a unicorn, seems she is very serious about it also.

    She seems very sweet but maybe naive.

    Wants college tuition in exchange for friendship and company.

    Which one of you are down for that? Maybe could turn her into a freak but that would be a long winding road and cost you a lot of money.

    Wonder how long before she is disillusioned? LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cfc18...5-beaa3ebdf1da

  10. #2764

    BlasianPrincess401

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae53d...d-b2e0d8b5c21a

    I have been chasing this one for weeks. Gives me access to pics and says "hi" when I message but nothing more. I went so far as to offer her $100 for a coffee date (no I would not have followed thru LOL) to get a reaction and nothing. What I don't get is she is online 24/7 so I imaging she is looking for cash. Perhaps mine just isn't good looking enough haha!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bp401.jpg‎   bp1.jpg‎   bp2.jpg‎   bp3.jpg‎  

  11. #2763
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I was bored so was wandering around on Reddit and came across this forum there.

    OMG! If you guys need some entertainment go and read there. I can see why many of these girls think guys will be handing out hundred dollar bills for nothing.

    Or giving them shopping sprees. I was laughing so hard that there are a few SB on there who got a rich guy to take care of them that they say it is common and.

    To know your worth, do not settle, etc.

    I felt bad if there was a young girl on there reading the posts and thinking that they would be getting thousands of dollars, taken on trips and shopping sprees.

    Have their rent paid, etc. Just setting themselves up for disappointment.

    When in reality they will be doing well if they find a guy who takes them out on a real date, spends money on them, has sex and gives them $2-300 on top of all that.

    If they get that then they would be doing really well.

    When actually I would guess that is true for 10-20% of the girls. I may be generous with that number.
    I used to read the subreddit, and for a while (2 years ago) would post pretty regularly. In addition to the shit-show you mentioned, there was all sorts of (1) women DM'ing men to try to get them to send $ long distance, and (2) doxxing. Mostly women doxxing men. (The men just wanted to get laid.) (And there are private subreddits for just women and just men, where they all talk about each other and trade private info.).

    I deleted all of my posts and all my info for that account; it's fine to read for laughs but don't start posting there. There is a doxxing / blackmailing group active on it.

  12. #2762

    Sugar Lifestyle Forum on Reddit

    I was bored so was wandering around on Reddit and came across this forum there.

    OMG! If you guys need some entertainment go and read there. I can see why many of these girls think guys will be handing out hundred dollar bills for nothing.

    Or giving them shopping sprees. I was laughing so hard that there are a few SB on there who got a rich guy to take care of them that they say it is common and.

    To know your worth, do not settle, etc.

    I felt bad if there was a young girl on there reading the posts and thinking that they would be getting thousands of dollars, taken on trips and shopping sprees.

    Have their rent paid, etc. Just setting themselves up for disappointment.

    When in reality they will be doing well if they find a guy who takes them out on a real date, spends money on them, has sex and gives them $2-300 on top of all that.

    If they get that then they would be doing really well.

    When actually I would guess that is true for 10-20% of the girls. I may be generous with that number.

  13. #2761
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Oldest trick in the book -- "cashapp me to show me you're serious. " Easy money for her, from the chumps that'll do it.
    I am surprised some idiots actually pay upfront. Either they have way too much $$$ or are really really fkin dumb.

  14. #2760
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    It's way too easy for someone (male, or female) to download some pics, make a profile, and offer to sell more pics. There is thousands of lifetimes worth of pics and vids and porn online. Like you, if I've been with them in person it can be interesting. But paying some anonymous profile for pics or vids? Not a chance.
    Agree 100% on this. Have no desire to buy pics or vids. Take them in person I am all for.

    The site is now inundated with new girls, girls who came back on with selling pic / vids or virtual sb.

    I hope no one is paying for that crap.

    I have talked with a few girls since I have been bored and signed back up.

    These girls are surprised that I have no interest in paying them for pics / vids or want to do a virtual date.

    Where the hell are they getting info that guys are paying for that stuff?

  15. #2759
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the picture selling is a little ridiculous. Normally I wouldn't consider it. I actually do like pictures of girls I've been with though. It helps stimulate the memories. I offered to Venmo sone relief to a favorite MP girl for some pictures and she declined, haha.

    Then a few days ago on SA I found a beautiful, slender and very busty doll, right in the bullseye of what I'm attracted to. Since I won't meet during the virus, I thought buying pictures could be a reasonable way to start something with her. She happily accepted the idea.

    I suggested $20 for 4 or 5 pictures, which is already very high. But she scoffed at me. She wanted md to send $50 for two, which is beyond ridiculous.
    It's way too easy for someone (male, or female) to download some pics, make a profile, and offer to sell more pics. There is thousands of lifetimes worth of pics and vids and porn online. Like you, if I've been with them in person it can be interesting. But paying some anonymous profile for pics or vids? Not a chance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape