Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 547 of 731 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 597 647 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 10958
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2768
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked a few 18 year olds off SA. But those are the exception to the rule. Seems the younger they are, the more naive about what we're after. It feels like the majority of the 18 and 19 year olds believe the platonic delusion.
    That is very true! The young ones either have no idea about what a sugar arrangement is or think a man will give them money just for talking or hanging out with them.

    Part of it is they have been told their whole life that they are special, etc. So they do not think it would be strange to get money for talking and hanging out.

    Have talked with some 18-19 in the past and when I told them what a real sugar arrangement is they were mostly shocked and did not think sex would be part of it.

    A small handful were intrigued in going out to do things and then going behind closed doors. Met a couple a few years ago.

    Now there are so many who think a platonic sugar arrangement is something real and happens all the time.

    Sometimes they have a friend who has done it and they do not tell them about the sex part just all the other stuff and say they do not have sex to their friend. LOL.

    I have had to tell a few of them that is not true, their friends are getting busy. Some do not believe me, some do.

  2. #2767
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Sweetangelgirl7.

    As you know been perusing SA and it is interesting to say the least what some of these new girls are putting in their profiles.

    Here is an 18 year old And she is looking for a unicorn, seems she is very serious about it also.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cfc18...5-beaa3ebdf1da
    I've fucked a few 18 year olds off SA. But those are the exception to the rule. Seems the younger they are, the more naive about what we're after. It feels like the majority of the 18 and 19 year olds believe the platonic delusion.

  3. #2766

    Fake / scammer profiles

    Hey everyone,

    I've been on SA for a short period and I'm finding what seems to be a lot of fake or scammer profiles.

    Are there many on the site? What would the ratio be versus legit profiles?

    Still working my way though the virtual / online offerings requesting Cash App right out of the gate.

    It makes sense a lot of them want to go online nowadays, but it makes me wonder how many are legit, and how many are exploiting the pandemic for easier pickings.

    Thanks.

  4. #2765

    Read for a laugh

    Sweetangelgirl7.

    As you know been perusing SA and it is interesting to say the least what some of these new girls are putting in their profiles.

    Here is an 18 year old And she is looking for a unicorn, seems she is very serious about it also.

    She seems very sweet but maybe naive.

    Wants college tuition in exchange for friendship and company.

    Which one of you are down for that? Maybe could turn her into a freak but that would be a long winding road and cost you a lot of money.

    Wonder how long before she is disillusioned? LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cfc18...5-beaa3ebdf1da

  5. #2764

    BlasianPrincess401

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae53d...d-b2e0d8b5c21a

    I have been chasing this one for weeks. Gives me access to pics and says "hi" when I message but nothing more. I went so far as to offer her $100 for a coffee date (no I would not have followed thru LOL) to get a reaction and nothing. What I don't get is she is online 24/7 so I imaging she is looking for cash. Perhaps mine just isn't good looking enough haha!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bp401.jpg‎   bp1.jpg‎   bp2.jpg‎   bp3.jpg‎  

  6. #2763
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I was bored so was wandering around on Reddit and came across this forum there.

    OMG! If you guys need some entertainment go and read there. I can see why many of these girls think guys will be handing out hundred dollar bills for nothing.

    Or giving them shopping sprees. I was laughing so hard that there are a few SB on there who got a rich guy to take care of them that they say it is common and.

    To know your worth, do not settle, etc.

    I felt bad if there was a young girl on there reading the posts and thinking that they would be getting thousands of dollars, taken on trips and shopping sprees.

    Have their rent paid, etc. Just setting themselves up for disappointment.

    When in reality they will be doing well if they find a guy who takes them out on a real date, spends money on them, has sex and gives them $2-300 on top of all that.

    If they get that then they would be doing really well.

    When actually I would guess that is true for 10-20% of the girls. I may be generous with that number.
    I used to read the subreddit, and for a while (2 years ago) would post pretty regularly. In addition to the shit-show you mentioned, there was all sorts of (1) women DM'ing men to try to get them to send $ long distance, and (2) doxxing. Mostly women doxxing men. (The men just wanted to get laid.) (And there are private subreddits for just women and just men, where they all talk about each other and trade private info.).

    I deleted all of my posts and all my info for that account; it's fine to read for laughs but don't start posting there. There is a doxxing / blackmailing group active on it.

  7. #2762

    Sugar Lifestyle Forum on Reddit

    I was bored so was wandering around on Reddit and came across this forum there.

    OMG! If you guys need some entertainment go and read there. I can see why many of these girls think guys will be handing out hundred dollar bills for nothing.

    Or giving them shopping sprees. I was laughing so hard that there are a few SB on there who got a rich guy to take care of them that they say it is common and.

    To know your worth, do not settle, etc.

    I felt bad if there was a young girl on there reading the posts and thinking that they would be getting thousands of dollars, taken on trips and shopping sprees.

    Have their rent paid, etc. Just setting themselves up for disappointment.

    When in reality they will be doing well if they find a guy who takes them out on a real date, spends money on them, has sex and gives them $2-300 on top of all that.

    If they get that then they would be doing really well.

    When actually I would guess that is true for 10-20% of the girls. I may be generous with that number.

  8. #2761
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Oldest trick in the book -- "cashapp me to show me you're serious. " Easy money for her, from the chumps that'll do it.
    I am surprised some idiots actually pay upfront. Either they have way too much $$$ or are really really fkin dumb.

  9. #2760
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    It's way too easy for someone (male, or female) to download some pics, make a profile, and offer to sell more pics. There is thousands of lifetimes worth of pics and vids and porn online. Like you, if I've been with them in person it can be interesting. But paying some anonymous profile for pics or vids? Not a chance.
    Agree 100% on this. Have no desire to buy pics or vids. Take them in person I am all for.

    The site is now inundated with new girls, girls who came back on with selling pic / vids or virtual sb.

    I hope no one is paying for that crap.

    I have talked with a few girls since I have been bored and signed back up.

    These girls are surprised that I have no interest in paying them for pics / vids or want to do a virtual date.

    Where the hell are they getting info that guys are paying for that stuff?

  10. #2759
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the picture selling is a little ridiculous. Normally I wouldn't consider it. I actually do like pictures of girls I've been with though. It helps stimulate the memories. I offered to Venmo sone relief to a favorite MP girl for some pictures and she declined, haha.

    Then a few days ago on SA I found a beautiful, slender and very busty doll, right in the bullseye of what I'm attracted to. Since I won't meet during the virus, I thought buying pictures could be a reasonable way to start something with her. She happily accepted the idea.

    I suggested $20 for 4 or 5 pictures, which is already very high. But she scoffed at me. She wanted md to send $50 for two, which is beyond ridiculous.
    It's way too easy for someone (male, or female) to download some pics, make a profile, and offer to sell more pics. There is thousands of lifetimes worth of pics and vids and porn online. Like you, if I've been with them in person it can be interesting. But paying some anonymous profile for pics or vids? Not a chance.

  11. #2758
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Average girl selling herself as someone we are all drooling over. SMH.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bab87...9-6bb33925aed1
    Yeah, the picture selling is a little ridiculous. Normally I wouldn't consider it. I actually do like pictures of girls I've been with though. It helps stimulate the memories. I offered to Venmo sone relief to a favorite MP girl for some pictures and she declined, haha.

    Then a few days ago on SA I found a beautiful, slender and very busty doll, right in the bullseye of what I'm attracted to. Since I won't meet during the virus, I thought buying pictures could be a reasonable way to start something with her. She happily accepted the idea.

    I suggested $20 for 4 or 5 pictures, which is already very high. But she scoffed at me. She wanted md to send $50 for two, which is beyond ridiculous.

  12. #2757

    Warning! Smokeybear33 SA

    So last night I think I dodged a bullet. I was on SA, and noticed a girl that is not too far from me. Now SA can be tricky for me sometimes because I live in Maine and a lot of the girls on there are from Mass even when I narrow it down to my area. Back to the story. We chatted for a few on SA before moving it off SA. Now sometimes not all but I give a little extra because of the ride and to sweeten the deal. We agreed upon a price and she was happy and so was I. She sends me a few pics, tells me she likes to start off with a nude lap dance. She then tells me " UPFRONT OK?" and I was like "yup $$ UPFRONT". She told me she was going to get ready and shower and leave in 10 minutes. An hour later she tells me she is on her way. I was like awesome sounds good. She then texted me again and says "you have the $$ right and just so we are clear $$ upfront right the whole thing". So I'm waiting, now mind you for my safety I don't give out my real address, I give out a building that has been vacant for sometime so I can see from a distance if there with anyone and if they are larking around. She texted me and tells me, I'm here. I look out and there is no one there and I keep looking then I see a car pull up. At this point I watch to see if she is really driving like she said she was or what not. If she is going to lie about that then what else did she lie about. I noticed the car that dropped her off didn't pull away really just parked across the street with the lights off. I decided to switch it up, I was like how about we do $$ after, that's how I do things. She said no $$ up front. Here is where it gets interesting. She called me on the phone and I told her I would see if but its $$ after or no deal. She tells me I need all that $$ to give to my driver before we even start hun. I was like wait what. So your telling me that you want all $$ to give to the driver, and then you will come back in to see me? You mean the driver that is parked on the side of the street that I can clearly see waiting for you to run out with my $$ so you two can take off. I'm all set. I should have know since I was asking her certain things and it was like she was not even reading my texts, She was like sure baby that's OK. I think that all signs pointed that she was going to rob me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_2616143423862734818.jpg‎   Snapchat-1435052764.jpg‎  

  13. #2756

    Buy pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Oldest trick in the book -- "cashapp me to show me you're serious. " Easy money for her, from the chumps that'll do it.
    Yeah, looks like most of the profiles are asking same, not sure if anyone really buy pics and videos online from them.

  14. #2755
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Average girl selling herself as someone we are all drooling over. SMH.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bab87...9-6bb33925aed1
    Oldest trick in the book -- "cashapp me to show me you're serious. " Easy money for her, from the chumps that'll do it.

  15. #2754

    It never ends!

    Average girl selling herself as someone we are all drooling over. SMH.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bab87...9-6bb33925aed1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape