Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 829 of 907 FirstFirst ... 329 729 779 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 879 ... LastLast
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 13595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1175

    Johnni or Yani

    Anyone have information on her? Seen her ads for awhile but no feedback and searches here came up blank.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/48950794/

  2. #1174

  3. #1173

    Mama bear is not pregnant!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboy469  [View Original Post]
    Not following this part of your post: . "Not mine of course some brown bear got to my mama" are you saying someone got Viv pregnant?
    Joking another Sr found her another baby bear that may be joining the den. This baby bear is a lot hotter then previous baby. Report to follow.

  4. #1172

    Procede with caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud1987  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tanner recently. Nice incall location. Briefly saw the LEO, but think they were just getting gas by there as everything went okay. She is quite the cutie and sweet. For me I'm an ass person and she had a very nice ass. Had an HR. Will probably repeat in the future.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/48843206/
    I I wouldn't see her more than once. Her boyfriend is the one that is texting you back. She will make a connection, then the bofriend, pimp, pharmacist will set things up. She is a long time heroine addict. She is a sweetheart, but has alternate motives.

  5. #1171

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    P. s there's a new baby on the way. Not mine of course some brown bear got to my mama but the pics I've seen but can not share has papa bear heading to the river to work on his breast stroke. Continue to wash your hands and stay safe.
    Not following this part of your post: . "Not mine of course some brown bear got to my mama" are you saying someone got Viv pregnant?

  6. #1170

    Samantha

    Can someone PM contact number for Samantha, lost her number in my app.

  7. #1169

    Better Results Than Me

    Many years ago I had a regular that needed vet money for her dog. I gave her the needed $300 with promises of later services. Next time I scheduled with her she told me my money was a gift.

    I have gotten too close to two providers and both cost me money. Providers today probably think I am an asshole but I make sure every detail is negotiated before money is exchanged.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Ah, Sarah, sweet Sarah. Many of you know her. She's been reviewed many times on here. So most of what I say will be background.

    In January she contacted me asking for money. She said she needed money to attend her dad's funeral. I could either come visit her or if I gave her something she'd take it off a future visit. And I thought, oh, boy, here it is. I give her money and she scams me. I drilled her for info before I decided and told her I'd get back with her. I'm pretty good at searching for people. I've found persons not on Facebook I knew from HS and even middle school. So I was able to verify that her father did indeed, sadly, pass away. So I told her what I was able to give her and only if she could drive to my part of town to pick it up.

    She did so and we talked a bit. That's when I learned her and Kat were no longer friends. Too bad. I was hoping for a duo with them for my bday. I also kept an eye out to see if she put up ads while her father was supposed to be buried. She didn't.

    I waited a while before I tried to see her. Wanted to check out some other girls beforehand. Finally I started making attempts. On one attempt I called and her voice mail was full. Then it kept disconnecting before I got a ring. Even tried a different phone. No luck. She messaged me an hour later and I told her I tried to call her but couldn't get thru. She said she had no missed calls. Hmm.

    Second attempt I just texted her once and gave her 5 or 10 minutes to respond. No response until 2 days later. I asked if she was available and she said yes. I shot her a laugh and said it was a bit late. She told me her screen had broken and that was why she didn't respond sooner. Hmm.

    Third attempt. Told her I got off work early and would like to see her nowish. She said she wouldn't be free until about an hour and a half later. Told her not good for me. Hmm.

    Asked her if she'd be available early morning before I go to work. She said yes. Set up a time and I said I would message her if something went wrong. She said she'd be pretty upset if she woke up early for nothing. As we talked more I realized she didn't know who I was. Maybe she got a new phone or deleted my history with her? And then I wondered, maybe she was only agreeing to see me because she didn't know who I was. Hmm.

    Well, she didn't wake up for nothing. She actually woke up about 20 minutes earlier than when she said she was getting up and fell asleep on the couch waiting for me to call. She sounded so pitiful I almost felt bad. She told me where she lived and I was thinking, boy, that sounds familiar. As I pulled on her street I realized why. Her new house had previously belonged to another provider I had visited once.

    Something else had gone thru my head while I was driving there. Maybe she thought I was a new client because it wasn't her. Maybe this was some sort of setup. And when I passed the house I thought maybe the other provider was using her number. So I pulled down the street.

    When I got out of my car I checked my messages. She had asked me to pull in her driveway. Oh, no, I thought. Not giving away info I don't have to. Walked down to her house and saw her dog so I knew it was her. When she saw me I said, "surprise!" She said why didn't she know it was me. Learned later for whatever reason she no longer had name for my number but she still had our messages to one another.

    Went in and we figured how long it would take for me to get from there to work and then she wanted to tell me stuff. Her and Kat had some more contact and she told me all about it. Kat is no longer someone I'd want to get with. We went to the bedroom.

    She asked for the donation. Recall I had already given her money three months prior. I set it on my side of the table. While we were getting undressed she somehow got ahold of it. What's weird is Sarah has never double checked me. She looked confused as it was about half her asking price. I then reminded her I had already given her the rest. She didn't exactly look happy but said that's right.

    We laid on the bed and cuddled, lying on our sides facing each other, her leg over my hip. And she gave me that big smile of hers. I told her why didn't we just lay there like that all day. She said she'd probably fall asleep. If I had a whole day free and she wanted, I would have. But we got down to business.

    Forgot how good that pussy feels. And of course we did her favorite, flat iron. She made wonderful sounds during that. I don't recall why but she wanted to move to the living room on the floor with a blanket. She rode me for a while and I asked her if she'd swallow my cum. She gave me an awkward look and said she'd let me cum in her mouth but she wouldn't swallow. Put her in mish and when I got close, whipped off the protection. Now, as many of you know I'm not much for blowjobs but I guess since I was so close it felt good. She sucked my dick until I came and she sucked it dry, waiting until she knew I was finished. Simply put one if the best orgasms I've had in a while.

    Got dressed, talking some more. Never felt pressure to leave. Told her I really appreciated her keeping her word. She said that's the one thing no one can take from her. Gave her a hug and she asked for a second. She certainly made me forget about Lana and Jazzy.

    Wanted to add even though she said the place was a mess as she's still moving in it looked tons better than how the last provider living there had it looking.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5026456396/1

  8. #1168

    Mama bear

    Enjoyed another day with papa bear and mama bear playing in the den. Just an overall 5🌟experience. Started out with some DFK and I mean deep that her honey pot starts to purr and her fur stands straight up. She decided to use her oral skills to engulf papa staff and started licking the boys at the same time. She gives a great BBBJ and started my engine running. Flipped to 69 and the site and taste of her honey pot is richer then a honey comb dripping with fresh honey. Started to enjoy her tight pussy sliding my tongue in her hive and watching her squirm but then added a toy to her wet Pussy and she was arched back like a stray cat ready to bounce holding on to my shaft in her throat squeezing both ankles as she moans and shakes in another organism. She continued to work papa bear over and over before I exploded into her oral cavity where she sucked every last drop out of me. We then cuddled up and chatted talking about our life's and offered round 2 but papa bear didn't round up enough berries this morning for another round, nevertheless, another great time in the den. Now papa bears going to find a nice warm sunny spot in the woods and nap before returning to the den.

    P. s there's a new baby on the way. Not mine of course some brown bear got to my mama but the pics I've seen but can not share has papa bear heading to the river to work on his breast stroke. Continue to wash your hands and stay safe.

  9. #1167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    18 year old mulatto

    Years ago. Maybe 2014 or 2015 there was an escort that was 18 or 19, and advertised on backpage. She had her own apartment in New Albany and gave the absolute best GFE service ever.

    She went by either "Miah" or "Mia" and then I think she changed her name to "Nadia" before vanishing. She always advertised as a mulatto in her ads.

    Does anyone have any info on her? She lived in the apartments next to the Planned Parenthood in New Albany. Had a Crawford county (English Indiana?) phone number.

  10. #1166

    Any Info on Amber


  11. #1165
    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    I just recently seen her and she didn't look like her pics or video I was disappointed and went with 2 BBBJ her belly was big as mine. He face is bigger and everything else. Add probably 80 lns or so to her pics I definitely will not repeat I almost just walked right back out. I'm not hating I just want to inform everyone else.
    I will say that is a good assessment and leave it at that. Again she did have a wet kitty and YMMV. However I will not repeat bro! SMO.

  12. #1164

    Santana

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/48928238/

    Anyone seen Santana lately? How was it? She seems legit but can't find all that much feedback. Thanks in advance.

  13. #1163

    Kylie Layne

    Any one have info on her? She's currently in EROS. Louisville. Ty.

  14. #1162

    Let me say

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD502  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review! Just curious when you say she is bottom heavy, does that mean she is sloppy fat with a FUPA or beer gut? Or does it mean she has thick thighs and juicy big ass? Bottom heavy can mean different things to different people. Thanks.
    I just recently seen her and she didn't look like her pics or video I was disappointed and went with 2 BBBJ her belly was big as mine. He face is bigger and everything else. Add probably 80 lns or so to her pics I definitely will not repeat I almost just walked right back out. I'm not hating I just want to inform everyone else.

  15. #1161

    Joann clarification on bottom heavy

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Mongers I went to see Joann last week. She was not on my list but I tried several others with no success. I was intrigued by her ad and thought she would be fun. Set up time and received her location. I was going for a half hour. She is in a notel. I hate going to notels but again I had no choice. It was different driving into a parking lot with no cars in it. Anyway I headed to her room. She greeted me with a hug in black lingerie. Pictures are accurate but she is bottom heavy. Got comfortable and down to business. Good BBBJ skills but she kept asking me to let her know when I was ready which was ignoring. Anyway I wanted to start in CG but she insisted on doggie and I did that for a couple of minutes. Switched to mish to the finish. She does have a warm wet kitty which is always a plus. However overall we did not click so I will not repeat but YMMV bro! SMO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/48902950/
    Thanks for the review! Just curious when you say she is bottom heavy, does that mean she is sloppy fat with a FUPA or beer gut? Or does it mean she has thick thighs and juicy big ass? Bottom heavy can mean different things to different people. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape