Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 921 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4342
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizilla  [View Original Post]
    She sounds perfect, any chance I can get contact info? I'm new here so I understand if that's a negative. Asian women are the most beautiful in the world. I like them small and slim.
    Do you realize the post you are asking about is from 2013!! That's seven years ago.

  2. #4341

    This sounds perfect!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    I've had excellent service by Thai Spicy Girls who advertises on that site and Eros but my favorite mammason also usually has a gal or two on Eros Guide and I just spent two heavenly hours with her. Her name is Mina (Meena) a 4 ft 9 Thai beauty and I do mean beauty. Absolutely perfect little body. Nice be cups and a perfect little butt. Started with a nice shower then for some adult cfs, but I did DATY, (couldn't help myself) very affectionate too. Then after round one she gave me an incredible massage that ended like a NURU with her sliding her body up and down mine. Round two was even better and much longer; and I had to stop to catch my breath several times. After the fireworks she took me back for another sexy shower session. If I could I would have loved to wrap her up and take her home with me. She is an absolute doll baby. Trusted seniors can PM me for more details. She is not up on Eros right this minute but she just got into town so I'm sure she will be up there soon. Stay safe, Daz.
    She sounds perfect, any chance I can get contact info? I'm new here so I understand if that's a negative. Asian women are the most beautiful in the world. I like them small and slim.

  3. #4340

    Asian bunnies

    How do you find the services of this agency. I was going to make an appointment few months back but most of the mongers here said that the pictures are fake and the providers are old and the service was mediocre at best so I never booked an appointment but it looks like you had a positive experience?

  4. #4339

    Link provided below

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    What agency? Link?
    http://asianbunniesofchicago69.cuties-sites.com/

  5. #4338

    As who?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAccord  [View Original Post]
    Angiela same booker. ?
    Angiela use the same booker as who?

  6. #4337
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    It appears Angiela is the only one available around here. I'm good with that, it seems to get better each time anyway.
    What agency? Link?

  7. #4336

    Angiela

    It appears Angiela is the only one available around here. I'm good with that, it seems to get better each time anyway.

  8. #4335

    Only Carly.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAccord  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking.
    No one can replace her. She's sweet, fun, smart and full of positive energy only Carly hot.

  9. #4334

    Nicha

    Anyone seen Nicha recently for some quarantine fun?

  10. #4333
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain1954  [View Original Post]
    Hi, Fellow mongers just a piece of information over the past 3 days I've had 6 txts from the owners / papasan an w35st so it would appear they are open for business, I've not partaken myself as I've been sticking to a few of my regulars who I know are germophobic 😷128522;.
    Yes, they are open and busy. Good luck trusting appt times. Rushed service as well. To be expected, I suppose. Can't find any other providers these days.

  11. #4332

    Their still open

    Hi, Fellow mongers just a piece of information over the past 3 days I've had 6 txts from the owners / papasan an w35st so it would appear they are open for business, I've not partaken myself as I've been sticking to a few of my regulars who I know are germophobic 😷128522;.

  12. #4331

    She gone

    Beautiful in person, great personality and outstanding service, very sexy!!.

  13. #4330
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 3
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  14. #4329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Asian bunnies of chicago

    Hi there: been craving the itch, but with the corona virus stuff, stuff been hard of late. How is this agency? I read in the past some good things, but just want to know if it all good.

    http://asianbunniesofchicago69.cuties-sites.com/

  15. #4328

    Carly number

    Not sure why all the drama about Carly lately. I've seen her once and it was the best experience I have had with a provider. Granted I am not from Chicago but it was memorable and I am glad I got to see her.

    I won't speculate why she left the other booker since I do not personally know. I cannot vouch for the number she gave me because I have not called it. I can say that this is the number she gave me and told me she was leaving Chicago for good next week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape