The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 921 of 921 FirstFirst ... 421 821 871 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921
Results 13,801 to 13,807 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7
    Whats the story on asian apartment girls. Not familiar with this.

    PM me if you want thanks.

  2. #6

    Comparision

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDerrick  [View Original Post]
    I am very impressed with your reports, and I sure like the Asian ladies...but lately they have been hit or miss. I like to stick with some winners and for the value I don't know if you can beat the lovely Latins. My girl Bianca 312 802 3494 near Lawrence is great and very reasonable...sexy as hell and hard working...(my fault of course, it takes me a while), But I might check out Thai girls, they been getting good reviews, Thanks for the thread... Mi how.
    I have tried the logan tantricas before and it was good, however I didn't get FS. In the Asian apartments massage and FS is almost always guaranteed, and I never left without one. Not sure if comparing AMP's with Latian MP's is equivalent to comparing apples to apples, just my 2 cents.

  3. #5

    Asian lover for sure, but lately Latin Passion has taken overt

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Guys I can't believe this hasn't been started already because you Asian lovers have a paradise here. Prices are the best I've found thanks to the competition.

    I've had excellent service by Thai Spicy Girls who advertises on that site and Eros but my favorite mammason also usually has a gal or two on Eros Guide and I just spent two heavenly hours with her. Her name is Mina (Meena) a 4 ft 9 Thai beauty and I do mean beauty. Absolutely perfect little body. Nice be cups and a perfect little butt. Started with a nice shower then for some adult cfs, but I did DATY, (couldn't help myself) very affectionate too. Then after round one she gave me an incredible massage that ended like a NURU with her sliding her body up and down mine. Round two was even better and much longer; and I had to stop to catch my breath several times. After the fireworks she took me back for another sexy shower session. If I could I would have loved to wrap her up and take her home with me. She is an absolute doll baby. Trusted seniors can PM me for more details. She is not up on Eros right this minute but she just got into town so I'm sure she will be up there soon. Stay safe, Daz.
    I am very impressed with your reports, and I sure like the Asian ladies...but lately they have been hit or miss. I like to stick with some winners and for the value I don't know if you can beat the lovely Latins. My girl Bianca 312 802 3494 near Lawrence is great and very reasonable...sexy as hell and hard working...(my fault of course, it takes me a while), But I might check out Thai girls, they been getting good reviews, Thanks for the thread... Mi how.

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    New Asians

    I noticed Pam has a new gal for $160 hour FS GFE. Someone needs to give me the full details of a visit be / see I'm having withdrawals!

  5. #3
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Correction

    It seems I got the name wrong in my post, it is BoNie according to the listing on Eros. By any name she is a doll baby!

  6. #2
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Asian Apartment Girls

    Guys I can't believe this hasn't been started already because you Asian lovers have a paradise here. Prices are the best I've found thanks to the competition.

    I've had excellent service by Thai Spicy Girls who advertises on that site and Eros but my favorite mammason also usually has a gal or two on Eros Guide and I just spent two heavenly hours with her. Her name is Mina (Meena) a 4 ft 9 Thai beauty and I do mean beauty. Absolutely perfect little body. Nice be cups and a perfect little butt. Started with a nice shower then for some adult cfs, but I did DATY, (couldn't help myself) very affectionate too. Then after round one she gave me an incredible massage that ended like a NURU with her sliding her body up and down mine. Round two was even better and much longer; and I had to stop to catch my breath several times. After the fireworks she took me back for another sexy shower session. If I could I would have loved to wrap her up and take her home with me. She is an absolute doll baby. Trusted seniors can PM me for more details. She is not up on Eros right this minute but she just got into town so I'm sure she will be up there soon. Stay safe, Daz.

  7. #1
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312
    Thread Starter

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape