Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 767 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 817 867 1267 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 19281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7791

    The 411 on Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While I've communicated with her once or twice, I've never met with her. The first time, we couldn't make the time work. The second time, she told me she's in a neighborhood right off of University, close to the line between Melbourne and Palm Bay. While it's been awhile since I've passed through there, I remember it as a not so great area. Between her being clearly a BBW chick and the location, I've not contacted her since. But now the Andrew Jackson special has me reconsidering! Whether MrZapp or anyone else, care to weigh in (yep, pun intended) on seeing the BBW chick in that location?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisGunner  [View Original Post]
    I may have met her a long time back. I dreamt that the communications were prompt and was guided to park in the same dimly lit neighborhood mentioned above. She is definitely trying to please you in every way possible. Her Sloppy Joe BBBJ was the best. DATY with multiple Os. She enjoys what she does. But IIRC she has mood swings at times, nothing bad though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    She gets the job done; expect PSE oral. Her street / neighborhood is very quiet and safe. At any hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    Never had a problem. And TruGEM is one of my Top 4 BBBJCIMPSE. No problem feeling secure ever.
    Thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated! While I think I'll pass on the DATY (thanks anyway, AG), sounds like the BJ is well worth the Jackson!

  2. #7790

    Area is okay

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While I've communicated with her once or twice, I've never met with her. The first time, we couldn't make the time work. The second time, she told me she's in a neighborhood right off of University, close to the line between Melbourne and Palm Bay. While it's been awhile since I've passed through there, I remember it as a not so great area. Between her being clearly a BBW chick and the location, I've not contacted her since. But now the Andrew Jackson special has me reconsidering! Whether MrZapp or anyone else, care to weigh in (yep, pun intended) on seeing the BBW chick in that location?
    Never had a problem. And TruGEM is one of my Top 4 BBBJCIMPSE. No problem feeling secure ever.

  3. #7789

    Gem

    She gets the job done; expect PSE oral. Her street / neighborhood is very quiet and safe. At any hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While I've communicated with her once or twice, I've never met with her. The first time, we couldn't make the time work. The second time, she told me she's in a neighborhood right off of University, close to the line between Melbourne and Palm Bay. While it's been awhile since I've passed through there, I remember it as a not so great area. Between her being clearly a BBW chick and the location, I've not contacted her since. But now the Andrew Jackson special has me reconsidering! Whether MrZapp or anyone else, care to weigh in (yep, pun intended) on seeing the BBW chick in that location?

  4. #7788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Jen

    Jen, heard good things, made contact. Comms good and agreed on a time. Drove the 45 minutes and ghosted when in area. Not even the usual 3 hour later excuse. I may try again if others report seeing her without issue. http://archive.ph/Rv0f3.

  5. #7787
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While I've communicated with her once or twice, I've never met with her. The first time, we couldn't make the time work. The second time, she told me she's in a neighborhood right off of University, close to the line between Melbourne and Palm Bay. While it's been awhile since I've passed through there, I remember it as a not so great area. Between her being clearly a BBW chick and the location, I've not contacted her since. But now the Andrew Jackson special has me reconsidering! Whether MrZapp or anyone else, care to weigh in (yep, pun intended) on seeing the BBW chick in that location?
    I'd agree location not to pleasant. Stop there the other day though open street clean area so not as bad in thought it would be. Amazing headache relief amazing. Yes definitely a heavy weight but very well at getting rid of my headache will revisit in the future for that $.

  6. #7786

    Throwback time review

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While I've communicated with her once or twice, I've never met with her. The first time, we couldn't make the time work. The second time, she told me she's in a neighborhood right off of University, close to the line between Melbourne and Palm Bay. While it's been awhile since I've passed through there, I remember it as a not so great area. Between her being clearly a BBW chick and the location, I've not contacted her since. But now the Andrew Jackson special has me reconsidering! Whether MrZapp or anyone else, care to weigh in (yep, pun intended) on seeing the BBW chick in that location?
    I may have met her a long time back. I dreamt that the communications were prompt and was guided to park in the same dimly lit neighborhood mentioned above. She is definitely trying to please you in every way possible. Her Sloppy Joe BBBJ was the best. DATY with multiple Os. She enjoys what she does. But IIRC she has mood swings at times, nothing bad though.

  7. #7785

    Mandii / Danni

    Quote Originally Posted by FLHobbyMan  [View Original Post]
    Back in WA. Only came back for a short time. Connected via Messenger, but not personally. Had planned lunch, but didn't materialize. Have known her for many years.
    I chatted with her on FB about 5 or 6 weeks ago. Sounded like she was disgusted with her family and all of her former contacts here in FL. And I quote: " why stay in Fl for what to be hurt and burned by family and so called friends I'm good. I don't need that hurt."

    PHFJ Out!

  8. #7784

    Gem and the lock-down special

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    Great price and dervice.
    While I've communicated with her once or twice, I've never met with her. The first time, we couldn't make the time work. The second time, she told me she's in a neighborhood right off of University, close to the line between Melbourne and Palm Bay. While it's been awhile since I've passed through there, I remember it as a not so great area. Between her being clearly a BBW chick and the location, I've not contacted her since. But now the Andrew Jackson special has me reconsidering! Whether MrZapp or anyone else, care to weigh in (yep, pun intended) on seeing the BBW chick in that location?

  9. #7783

    Teanna dream

    Had a dream about Teanna and it was great.

    She looks better in person super freak loves to please the usual BBBJ cfs says she loves Greek but its extra (did not ask how much).

    Deff recommend.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...eywords=Teanna

  10. #7782

    Lexie, Blue Eyed Angel in Cocoa

    Been reading all the comments about this little Gem, https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/321673649210.

    Decided to TOFTT, Glad I did.

    Yes, she's real, arranged a visit to my house, took a little while as she depends on others for Transpo.

    Upon arrival, made some small talk to break the First Date Ice, warmed up pretty fast, was naked in about 15 minutes, Tall Spinner, smallish chest, nice butt and actually beautiful, in my opinion.

    Started with some playing with toys, moved to BBBJ, which was definitely above average, then covered up for some Mish and Doggie, responsive and matched move for move.

    Would definitely recommend, has the Captain John Seal of Approval, LOL Damage was $1.4 for HH, actually went past that time line, no upcharge, and thinking rates would get negotiable on subsequent visits.

    Definitely planning on repeat visits.

    Stay Safe, my brothers.

  11. #7781

    TruGEM PSE

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlKind12  [View Original Post]
    How was it? Been tempted to try at that price but honestly I'm not generally a fan of girls that big.
    Porn star blow job CIM, excellent.

  12. #7780

    Porno star oral

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Great price and dervice.

  13. #7779

    Godly Stacey

    Had a dream with legend Stacey few weeks back. Dreamt that the communication was prompt. Parked at the regular spot. Whatever written is true. Professional and soft-spoken.

    Treat her well guys.

  14. #7778

    Mandir / Dani

    Back in WA. Only came back for a short time. Connected via Messenger, but not personally. Had planned lunch, but didn't materialize. Have known her for many years.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG  [View Original Post]
    I know she moved out of state for awhile and moved back about 3 months ago but never advertised again maybe got cleaned up and doing something else Now.

  15. #7777

    Blue eyed

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I read the post and it looks like he choose not to visit her. Some of her pics are hot but they are probably pre habit / hobby days. That's if she is legit.
    Yes I totally agree.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape