Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 8117
-
04-17-20 03:20 #2027Senior Member

Posts: 829RE: Vanessa
I wonder if she did a switcheroo on you. I remember she was doing doubles with a chubbier looking escort the last time I saw her and she introduced her once but I was not interested. I wonder if that is who you saw, because Vanessa is pretty attractive and not fat. I mean she does have some baby fat, so she is not skin and bones, but she is not fat by any means.
Originally Posted by RoyFolker
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 03:15 #2026Senior Member

Posts: 829BB Lovers Dream
Here's one for you guys that are always asking for providers that do BBFS.
So it was late and no one was replying to text except for this woman: http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...u/899476823378.
To keep is short and sweet, she replied right away and gave me the address and I was at her door in about 20 minutes. She is the woman in the pictures only older looking and her body is a saggy mess. She was wearing lingerie with thigh high stockings and it would have been great if she didn't have pieces of saggy skin sticking out everywhere you looked. Her tits are disgusting and I really regret asking to see them. If she had kept her top on maybe it would have been alright, but those things looked like the tits of an 80 year old, (or at least what I imagine 80 year old tits to look like). The BBBJ was pretty good, but rushed and then she tried to get on top without a cover. When I asked her to use a cover she said she doesn't have them and it's the guys responsibility to have one, but we could do BB if I wanted. I most certainly did not and asked her to just do the BBBJTC and she did not want to. I then told her that I would have to go get a cover and she reluctantly agreed to the BBBJTC which ended up a HJ mostly, but it was alright. She does have skills so I will give her that.
Escort Review:
Face - 5 (looks like she used to be pretty, but age, drugs and the hobby took that away).
Body - 1 (OMG her tits were horrible. Her skin was pretty soft though so I give her a 1).
Attitude - 9 (she was a sweetheart and did reply right away so she has that going for her).
Performance - 7 (Not sure about FS, but the BBBJ and HJ were pretty good, but a bit rushed).
Donations - 80/ QV 100/ Hhr (I did not get the Hr rate).
Recommendations. NO (unless you are just looking for BBFS. Don't bring a cover and you shall get it).
Post URL - http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...u/899476823378.
-
04-17-20 02:48 #2025Senior Member

Posts: 829RE: Seriously
This site is full of sex addicts that would drag their balls through a mile of broken glass and razor wire if there was a BBBJ at the end of it, (Me included). You think a new variant of the Flu is going to stop us?
Originally Posted by Asfaloth54
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 20:40 #2024Senior Member

Posts: 41[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-16-20 19:34 #2023Senior Member

Posts: 73Seriously?
Some of you fuckwits are still visiting escorts? Medically challenged much?
Smh.
-
04-16-20 15:34 #2022Senior Member

Posts: 85http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...e/427267417400
Saw her recently. Decently priced, friendly attitude and quick response, solid DT BBBJ, older than pics indicate but still has a nice body for her age with some nice sized tits.
Not someone I would recommend if you want a hot young coed type but a step up from a totally busted quick-nut *****.
FYI, she did have a nosy little dog but she put him in the bathroom.
I would repeat and recommend.
-
04-15-20 23:13 #2021Senior Member

Posts: 162Ymmv
I wish I'd had a similar experience. She was definitely quick and reliable replying to my texts, and only a few minutes to wait at her incall, but like you said, everything covered and no touching her hair. Her hair? She didn't want me to mess it up. Also chattier than I like, with stories about her childhood and her family that I didn't want to hear or know. It was professional, but not a great experience and I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 22:13 #2020Senior Member

Posts: 114I went to see her the other day, I saw her pics for a couple years, she used to post in body rubs so I wasn't sure I wanted to chance it. I finally took a chance last week. She didn't look anything like her pics, she was not attractive at all, kind of fat and not made up at all. I told her I forgot my wallet in the car and I dipped out. Maybe I should have stuck it out but I just thought she looked so different from her pics, it's like going to get a nice steak and you show up and get a burnt piece of beef jerky instead. I left. Then the next day I almost got robbed this one:
http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...d/460208086466
Two fat girls, one fat black chick with a dog and a fat hispanic chick hiding in the bathroom pretending to be the girl in the pic. Black chick asks you for the money and says the girl will come out. I bounced from there too, that seemed fishy as fuck, some black guy tried to step in front of me but he was skinny and non threatening.
I'm going to stop trying new providers, I'll rely on reports here.
That being said, Is Katrina Love worth seeing?
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 21:54 #2019Senior Member

Posts: 114Here's that Stripper that went by CJ
You all told me about this chick a couple years ago. She used to work at the strip clubs and went by the name "CJ" She was not bad a couple years back and did BBBJ. Not sure what she's like now, but in case anyone wants to get reunited with her:
http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...e/385318745902
-
04-15-20 20:59 #2018Senior Member

Posts: 41Fecal matter and kissing can transmit COVID-19. I do not believe BJs or DATY does (when clean), but given the genital's proximity to your anus, I wouldn't say BBBJs are entirely safe.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the Brittney review though. Her body is so great and her face is okay.
-
04-15-20 12:37 #2017Senior Member

Posts: 407I saw her a number of years ago and I thought she was pretty hot. The pics of her were real and current. I looked for some videos of her looking for her face or her tattoos and could not find any. Given that videos of at least two other Tucson providers are easily found, I question whether videos of Alexxx are truly out there.
Originally Posted by Uncivil
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 10:06 #2016Senior Member

Posts: 829Brittney Review
The first thing I will stress here is that she has two different posts on SkipTheGames, (URLs below) and in one she lists GFE, GREEK, BBBJ. DFK and PSE and she does not offer any of that. Had I know it would be a cookie-cutter non GFE experience I never would have seen her. That being said, on with the review.
I texted her and she replied right away. I then asked her donations and half an hour later got a reply. I then asked her location and half an hour later got a reply. I then asked if I could come by at a certain time and an hour later asked again and nothing. The next day I get a text that she fell asleep and asked if I still wanted to see her. I said yes and asked if she was ready for me to come by and I never got a reply. The next day I text her again and go through the same waiting bullshit and even complained about it at which point she got mad at me. I talked her down and agreed on a time and guess what, when I text she is not ready. A half hour later she says she is ready and off I go. So three days to schedule is a new record for me.
When I arrive it is the woman in the pictures, (shorter than I imagined though) but she is not made up, dressed like a homeless person, smoking and smelled like she had been chain smoking for months. I really should have left, but I had no backup plan and needed a release, (I just might be a sex addict, LOL). The room was worse than she looked and smelled like trash and stale cigarettes, but my dick was driving and I tried to ignore it. I will say that she has the potential to be smoking hot if she took the time to get made up and dressed in something sexy, but she did not. I figured it could not get any worse so I took care of business and got undressed.
We hop on the bed and out came the cover, I say "You listed BBBJ so why the cover" and she says, "I do not do anything BB at all" (strike one). I then ask if GREEK is extra or included and she says, "I do not do GREEK" (Strike two). So what she listed on her ad is most likely all things she does not do and I should have left, but we already took care of business so I was in it till the bitter end. She did do a pretty good job with the CBJ, but she rushed and asked if I was ready before I was even fully hard, (Strike three) and I had to tell her to keep going twice. Then she asks what position and I ask her to get on top and she says she does not do that because her knees are bad, (Strike mother fucking four!) That was it for me and I just pounded her Doggy for a while with her not even attempting to pretend to enjoy herself and then pounded away MISH with a few whimpers from her, (not sure if she was in pain or what) and then busted and got the fuck out of Dodge. I will not be repeating and do not recommend her. The sad thing is that she has the potential to be outrageously gorgeous and if she actually offered everything she posted she would be a star, but this is the real world and she was a waste of my time and money.
Escort Rating:
Face. As is - 7 Potential - 9.
Body - 9 (She did have a really nice spinner body with small perky tits, too bad she didn't know how to use it).
Attitude - 0 (Made me wait for three days then got mad and she lied about her menu).
Performance - 1 (CBJ was alright, but rushed. No CG is a deal breaker though and no effort to pretend to have a good time).
Donation 100/ QV 150/ Hhr 250/ Hr (these are GFE rates and she does not offer GFE so it should be 80/120/200 or less IMO).
Recommendations. Hell no!
Post URLs - https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...n/615451930230.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...9/484445411114
-
04-15-20 09:28 #2015Senior Member

Posts: 829Vanessa Report
I have seen Vanessa before a few years ago and she was complete GFE so when I saw her advertising again I reached out and setup an appointment. Much to my dismay, a lot has changed. I will say that she was in a bad mood from the texts setting up the appointment and she did not seem herself during the appointment so YMMV.
Vanessa is a short hot woman for sure and she has the look that just turns me on. Her pictures are accurate even though they are the same ones she used many years ago. She may have added a few lbs, but nothing bad. The first strike was the fact that she does not kiss anymore, (maybe because of COVID 19 though) the second strike was that she does not do BBBJ anymore, (maybe she thinks she can get COVID 19 from sperm. Can you?) The third strike is that she did not want to do a BJ at all and just gave me a HJ then on went the cover. Besides those horrible travesties of justice, the performance was just as good as I remember. She can ride a cock like a professional cowgirl and doggy is amazing with her perfect little ass up in the air. I did not get to do MISH as I finished in Doggy and my time was almost up so no chance in going again. All in all it was not that bad, but she was definitely way better the last time I saw her. I will not be repeating again.
Escort Rating:
Face - 8 (she is a cutey but not gorgeous).
Body - 9 (I really like her body for some reason).
Attitude - 6 (She was not in a good mood and it showed).
Performance - 7 (I'm torn with the no BJ and she did rush the HJ, but the FS was really good so I will give her a 7).
Donation - 120/ Hhr 220/ Hr.
Recommendation. YMMV so maybe. I will not repeat, but I know what she is capable of from past visits so if you get the Vanessa I thought I was getting it is definitely worth it.
Post URL - https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...s/609250578690..
-
04-15-20 09:08 #2014Senior Member

Posts: 829Captivating Corrinemarie Review
So I know that most traveling providers are pretty box-cutter with performance and menu and I do not believe they are popular on here according to previous discussions, but a large majority of them are smoking hot and the price does reflect the lack of menu options. I personally prefer a more intimate GFE encounter and am willing to pay more for it, but I do like having a gorgeous woman sucking and fucking me, (even with a limited menu) every once in a while.
I have seen Corrine's post a lot over the years, but this time around I did some research and found her Twitter and Instagram accounts packed with tons of photos. The issue I had before is that she looks like she could have been a bit chubbier than I like in some of the photos she posted in her ad, but after going over all her photos in her Twitter I could see that she does not have an ounce of fat on her stomach. She is just blessed with a larger ass then women with her body structure usually have and she has some thicker thighs instead of the twigs a lot of skinny girls have. All in all, the photos swayed me to shoot her a text and an hour later I was face to face with this tattooed goddess.
She is an outrageously beautiful woman and was dressed in a sexy outfit and was made up and smelling heavenly. She was the opposite of everything that is wrong with the majority of providers today and even with the limited menu she is worth every penny, (and then some). I was a bit worried that the tattoos would distract from her beauty and she is definitely the most tattooed woman I have seen naked, but it was not a distraction at all. If anything her body is a work of art and all the art on her body just added to it. I was very satisfied with her in every way. I will not go into detail as it was the box-cutter CBJ and CG then Doggy and finally MISH, but I will say that it was much better than I expected and having such a gorgeous woman sucking and fucking me was to die for.
Escort Rating:
Face - 10 (She is gorgeous, enough said).
Body - 10 (it is a work of art, literally. She is perfect in every way).
Attitude - 10 (She is a real sweetheart and laid back and chill in every way. She would be the type I would have a dinner date and then dessert with if she offered that.).
Performance - 8 (I can't give her more than that since it was all covered and totally non GFE, but it was a 10 in the box-cutter world).
Donation - 120/ Hhr 200/ Hr (normal non GFE Rates).
Recommendation. As long as you realize the menu is limited and just want to have sex with an outrageously gorgeous woman, then HELL YESS!
Post URL - https://www.adultlook.com/p/2900475.
-
04-14-20 23:01 #2013Senior Member

Posts: 829Who Uses Email Anymore?
So I remember back in the day when Email was mainstream and texting was just a whisper in the future. My first contact with a few providers was through email, (Nicole and Alexia being two of them). Flash forward to present time and I am seeing a few interesting ads with just an email address, The ones that say, "Send me an email and I'll send my number within 25 seconds" are for sure a scam, but I wonder about the ones that look legit. Anyone contact anyone by email and actually setup an appointment with a legit provider? If so, please share, (PM me if you do not want to post here).
I used to have an email account specifically for providers that I didn't mind sharing with them and getting tons of SPAM in, but it has been so long that I haven't used it that it was deleted already. In an effort to avoid having to setup a new account for nothing, I figured I would reach out to you guys first to see if it is worth it or not.
Thanks in advance.
ILH.











Reply With Quote






