Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37404
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    Sara was very nice today.

    Had lots of fun with.

    Her for 3 hours.
    Thanks for the truckloads of info in your report.

  2. #37403

    Massage parlor bythe hot dog store

    I went by the previously mentioned new AMP by the hot dog store on Peachtree pkwy in Peachtree City. I noticed an open door and a young lass with a plunging neck line in the door. She said they were doing business but you had to make an appointment by phone.

  3. #37402

    Take out

    Anyone have a number to share for take out in cobb or cherokee? I'm close to the bells ferry triangle.

  4. #37401
    Ignore my posts, I'm a liar


    Posts: 13

    Masks

    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    The latest data I have seen shows we will not peak until first week of May. I would not be surprised to see May 15th as your first chance to walk into a massage parlor and it will probably be June before those pretty little faces are not covered with a mask.
    I'm afraid the masked pretty faces will be a norm going forward.

  5. #37400
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike454  [View Original Post]
    If you know them well enough to have their digits or WeChat reach out, like someone else said they are tired of being cooped up in the house too, and a little extra cash is always what they like. .

    Looks like finally by the end of the month it'll start to get back to normal.
    The latest data I have seen shows we will not peak until first week of May. I would not be surprised to see May 15th as your first chance to walk into a massage parlor and it will probably be June before those pretty little faces are not covered with a mask.

  6. #37399

    As mr Worf says.

    If you know them well enough to have their digits or WeChat reach out, like someone else said they are tired of being cooped up in the house too, and a little extra cash 💰 is always what they like. .

    Looks like finally by the end of the month it'll start to get back to normal.

  7. #37398

    Need number

    I used to go to joy nd heath spa of Holcomb br the best service ever had.

    It closed I lost the girls number. Anyone can message me with some phone numbers that can share would be greatly appreciated.

  8. #37397

    Sara

    Sara was very nice today.

    Had lots of fun with.

    Her for 3 hours.

  9. #37396
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    Just Facebook Mr mike Atlanta.
    There is no Mr. Mike Atlanta on Facebook. Why are you still here?

  10. #37395
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf359  [View Original Post]
    I posted when this first started that for those of you who have a real connection with these girls that it would be possible to see them even though they were shut down. The they care more about health then money crowd came out of the wood work to dismiss that idea. In the past few days I have seen two. One from a Brookhaven location and another from a Chamblee location. Now these two ladies I talk with on a regular basis. One really needed the money and showed her appreciation like never before. The other needed the money but was just as eager to see a familiar face after being stuck in the house for a month. Our time was over two hours with about half of that just talking. So if you have someone who you still stay in contact with even now reach out to her they are suffering financially just like a lot of other people. No I'm not giving out names if you know them then you already know. Looking to hook up with a Holcomb Bridge Road beauty sometime next week.
    I can confirm 2 of those 3 girls. Seeing customer on a limited basis. Although we didn't talk much. I'm not one for conversations. The pickings are easy but dangerous.

    Yestheydo.

  11. #37394
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf359  [View Original Post]
    I posted when this first started that for those of you who have a real connection with these girls that it would be possible to see them even though they were shut down. The they care more about health then money crowd came out of the wood work to dismiss that idea. In the past few days I have seen two. One from a Brookhaven location and another from a Chamblee location. Now these two ladies I talk with on a regular basis. One really needed the money and showed her appreciation like never before. The other needed the money but was just as eager to see a familiar face after being stuck in the house for a month. Our time was over two hours with about half of that just talking. So if you have someone who you still stay in contact with even now reach out to her they are suffering financially just like a lot of other people. No I'm not giving out names if you know them then you already know. Looking to hook up with a Holcomb Bridge Road beauty sometime next week.
    Just like what you said about Hana.

    And Katie I talked to them as well as the friend of them.

    Name them OK.

  12. #37393

    Told you so

    I posted when this first started that for those of you who have a real connection with these girls that it would be possible to see them even though they were shut down. The they care more about health then money crowd came out of the wood work to dismiss that idea. In the past few days I have seen two. One from a Brookhaven location and another from a Chamblee location. Now these two ladies I talk with on a regular basis. One really needed the money and showed her appreciation like never before. The other needed the money but was just as eager to see a familiar face after being stuck in the house for a month. Our time was over two hours with about half of that just talking. So if you have someone who you still stay in contact with even now reach out to her they are suffering financially just like a lot of other people. No I'm not giving out names if you know them then you already know. Looking to hook up with a Holcomb Bridge Road beauty sometime next week.

  13. #37392
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyh  [View Original Post]
    Have tons of knots that some of these girls really know how to work on. Now realizing this hobby is essential for my well being.
    I know what you mean. Have you hit up any of the more well-known ladies on RR to see if they're taking customers?

  14. #37391
    Ignore my posts, I'm a liar


    Posts: 13

    Me 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyh  [View Original Post]
    Have tons of knots that some of these girls really know how to work on. Now realizing this hobby is essential for my well being.
    Same here!

  15. #37390
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottySmith  [View Original Post]
    came in through their back door.
    Hee hee. Butthole sex. (I know it not what you meant.)

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape