Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8622

    Mexican talent

    Anyone have any leads on some Mexican talent? I mean born in Mexico, Mexican. I had one I used to deal with but she has too much going on these days.

  2. #8621

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBaldGuy  [View Original Post]
    I just saw a recent post for her like this week, her pictures and saying in calls and car date in RTP / RDU!? Someone using her pics maybe?
    That would definitely be fake. Expired last July. Again, she used to post with Stacy Love. Way back when, I set up with Stacy and got Nadia.

  3. #8620

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion262  [View Original Post]
    I've been away from the hobby for a while so this might already be out there but I have some unfortunate news. Nadia, an attractive redhead and frequent poster from about 4 years ago (at least that's when I saw her) has passed away. Don't know the details. She used to post along side with Stacy Love who is still around.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nadia-escort-raleigh-66646
    I just saw a recent post for her like this week, her pictures and saying in calls and car date in RTP / RDU!? Someone using her pics maybe?

  4. #8619

    Jessica Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what she's charging these days?
    Saw her for 150/ half hour several months ago.

  5. #8618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by MarleyDog  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad the other day. She is hosting in Rocky Mount. I saw her several times back when she was in Durham. Rocky Mount is lucky if that is her.
    It's the Misty I knew and saw for months and loved every minute. Talked to her on the phone rehashed old memories and her pic she first sent me that I still have for proof she was real. This was way back I believe 2012. Need to check.

  6. #8617

    She's real. Not real fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks.

    I have seen tons of ads of Sophia but I do not recall seeing posts here in the forum.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mass...o/866746033867

    Anybody who can say something about her please. I contacted her and it sounded reasonable. She asks for name, race, age, etc. However, at some moment she asked me for a picture of mine which sounded really off so I decided to not continue the conversation. I understand it is a background check but this was not mentioned in her ad so I wonder if she is real.
    I saw her a year or so ago at her apartment.

    Very business like, super cold and all about some germs.

    Massage was meh. Tried the to play with her girls and out of the blue she pinched the hell out of my nipple and said I was too rough. Uhhh I barely touched her. Tried for the happy ending. It honestly she was so off putting I was done. Highest recommendation to skip.

  7. #8616

    Misty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad the other day. She is hosting in Rocky Mount. I saw her several times back when she was in Durham. Rocky Mount is lucky if that is her.

  8. #8615

    Jessica Foxx

    Anyone know what she's charging these days?

  9. #8614

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Do you think Cassidy is fake? It appears she is willing to do a pic verification.
    https://www.pinterest.com/naiiamarii...ir-extensions/

    You be the judge. I figure anyone using someone else's pics is suspect. Maybe she bears a resemblance to the braid model. Maybe it's even her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snip-it_1586884295192.jpg‎  

  10. #8613

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Three out of four of these are either complete fakes or they are using fake pictures from Pinterest and other ads all over the us.

    It's easy to do an image search on the pics.
    Do you think Cassidy is fake? It appears she is willing to do a pic verification.

  11. #8612

    Fakes

    Three out of four of these are either complete fakes or they are using fake pictures from Pinterest and other ads all over the us.

    It's easy to do an image search on the pics.

  12. #8611

  13. #8610

    Desecrate

    Spelling needs some work (Discreet), but has anyone seen her? Seemed nice over text, but limited hours affected scheduling.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/692357084100

  14. #8609

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks.

    I have seen tons of ads of Sophia but I do not recall seeing posts here in the forum.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mass...o/866746033867

    Anybody who can say something about her please. I contacted her and it sounded reasonable. She asks for name, race, age, etc. However, at some moment she asked me for a picture of mine which sounded really off so I decided to not continue the conversation. I understand it is a background check but this was not mentioned in her ad so I wonder if she is real.
    I have seen her and the only thing I would say is "just don't". Save your money for someone with a better attitude and something better to offer. There are reviews here if you search.

  15. #8608

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is definitely real. I'm pretty sure you can find reviews for her on anoThER site if you look. If my memory is right, I saw her for a massage appointment quite some time ago. Upgrades were offered but I didn't partake. As I recall, I didn't have to send an identifying picture at that time, but again it was some time ago.
    She is real. I saw her about a year ago. Ehhh massage but wanted to upsell extras. I'm more of an all inclusive kinda guy and don't go for upselling. That's shady shit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape