Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,141 to 22,155 of 30750
-
04-14-20 01:44 #8610Senior Member

Posts: 263Desecrate
Spelling needs some work (Discreet), but has anyone seen her? Seemed nice over text, but limited hours affected scheduling.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/692357084100
-
04-14-20 00:26 #8609Senior Member

Posts: 37Sophia
I have seen her and the only thing I would say is "just don't". Save your money for someone with a better attitude and something better to offer. There are reviews here if you search.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 22:41 #8608Senior Member

Posts: 157Sophia
She is real. I saw her about a year ago. Ehhh massage but wanted to upsell extras. I'm more of an all inclusive kinda guy and don't go for upselling. That's shady shit.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 22:27 #8607Senior Member

Posts: 743Sophia is real
Sophia is definitely real. I'm pretty sure you can find reviews for her on anoThER site if you look. If my memory is right, I saw her for a massage appointment quite some time ago. Upgrades were offered but I didn't partake. As I recall, I didn't have to send an identifying picture at that time, but again it was some time ago.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 22:14 #8606Senior Member

Posts: 99Sophia
She's real. I saw her about 18 months ago. She was super cautious and a bit of a germaphobe. Can't remember all the details but it can't have been that memorable as I've never repeated. I do remember there was upsell. I'm pretty sure I sent her a picture of an old work I'd with everything but my first name blanked out (very common first name).
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 21:47 #8605Regular Member

Posts: 19I saw her about 2. 5 years ago. Apartment in North Raleigh. Didn't have to give her all that info back then. It was a midnight appointment made about an hour beforehand. Cute girl, loved the red hair, had an accent. Uses a legit massage table. Massage was decent and the rub after rolling over was good. Got up on the table and gave a good BBBJ, finished on her chest if I recall. Don't remember the $damage. I've thought about giving it another go, just haven't took the time.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 21:39 #8604Senior Member

Posts: 546Sophia
I think she is real. I wa interested about a year ago and she wanted the same information which I was not willing to give. I also think she spots enhanced breasts which I detest.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 21:03 #8603Senior Member

Posts: 619Misty
Here is her link. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/116860145235.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 20:58 #8602Senior Member

Posts: 619Misty
Not sure as I only saw her at my place. https://skipthegames.com/img/003/MTU...WRhN2VkYTU.jpg.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 20:56 #8601Senior Member

Posts: 93Sophia
Hey folks.
I have seen tons of ads of Sophia but I do not recall seeing posts here in the forum.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mass...o/866746033867
Anybody who can say something about her please. I contacted her and it sounded reasonable. She asks for name, race, age, etc. However, at some moment she asked me for a picture of mine which sounded really off so I decided to not continue the conversation. I understand it is a background check but this was not mentioned in her ad so I wonder if she is real.
-
04-13-20 20:32 #8600Senior Member

Posts: 88A little help
In this new environment, we are in. I am hoping to find a regular girl like a waitress or something. A girl who needs a little assistance. A girl who would fuck me like her man. If you know of someone like this let me know please.
-
04-13-20 19:11 #8599Senior Member

Posts: 161That was my first thought when I saw that name.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 19:09 #8598Regular Member

Posts: 22Sweet country girl more like nasty meth head
Hey guys just a heads up this loser is still out here posting she added a new picture but she won't ever show her mouth because it's absolutely disgusting. She continues to rip people off I won't stop reminding all of my boys about her until we run her out of Raleigh completely. I have been in this game for many years and been ripped off a few times but honestly she's the worst piece of trash I've encountered here is her ad below.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...r/377135150346
Ask her to send a pic smiling that'll make your dick shrivel up inside your body.
-
04-13-20 18:33 #8597Senior Member

Posts: 430RE: My All Time Favorite- Misty
Hey, Bb211, are you talking about the brunette Misty that used to host at a place just off the intersection of I-40 and 15-501 in Durham, near the Home Depot?
If it is, I hope she stays around. She was amazing. A smile on her face, never complained and fucked you like she was going to die if you didn't give her some dick. She definitely had this place buzzing for the months she was around. Is that the Misty?
-
04-13-20 17:58 #8596Senior Member

Posts: 43Details
Any more details? I made an apt but my work schedule changed. She did send me a body pic I requested. What made you try it again and what made it your last? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





