Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Results 856 to 868 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #13

    Pocahontasxx BBFS in the IE

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Pocahontasxx

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/miss-hon...-empire-306172

    My frequent IE bareback beauty thru HX, but non-members can creampie her thru other popular sites. Her Humaniplex menu:

    "I'm currently hosting in Murrieta, the donation is 100 qv 140 hhr 200 hr full service companionship. Car date in your car is available. PSE (PornStarExperience) is 220 qv 340 hhr 500 hr. Our PSE date would include full service companionship, msog, and ill allow you to record video / take pics. New photos. New albums. PM ME, PM ME, PM ME, PM ME! 505.XXX.XXXX. I'm open minded to fetishes, but no greek. PM before text".

    Pussy gets very wet, CIP for the PSE option. BBBJCIM also another way to finish, but hates cum taste so she will sprint to the bathroom sink to spit out your Army men and rinse her mouth. During BBFS, I pounded the holy hell out of that 105 lb spinner body. Actually I only CIP once because when I realized she hates CIM, I chose that option more often so I could film her reaction when I explode in her throat LOL. Fucking precious when I watch her videos at home. You should see the look on her face ha ha ha. Every session was filmed, I have almost 3 hours of footage. Uploaded are some of her HX profile pics and naturally the screen shots for my 2nd visit at her Murrieta incall, with 5% Gaussian blur applied.

    Steak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pocahontasxx MissHoney BBFS BBBJ (2).jpg‎   Pocahontasxx MissHoney BBFS BBBJ (7).jpg‎   Pocahontasxx MissHoney BBFS BBBJ (3).jpg‎   Pocahontasxx MissHoney BBFS BBBJ (8).jpg‎   Pocahontasxx MissHoney BBFS BBBJ (4).jpg‎  

    Pocahontasxx MissHoney BBFS BBBJ (9).jpg‎   Pocahontasxx MissHoney BBFS BBBJ (5).jpg‎   Pocahontasxx MissHoney BBFS BBBJ (10).jpg‎   Pocahontasxx MissHoney BBFS BBBJ (1).jpg‎   Pocahontasxx MissHoney BBFS BBBJ (6).jpg‎  


  2. #12

    Nfl

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Yup, I figured she was one of those TGTBT ads. Her wannabepro NFL "manager" if that's what you want to call him is prominently featured in the short video embedded in the ListCrawler ad linked below.

    Steak.
    I saw that, but that is not him. Must be a team mate!

  3. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapguy  [View Original Post]
    I just finished my session with the young lady and I can tell you to avoid. I got 10 minutes out of the hour with NONE of the promised, GFE, BBBJ, or any of the other advertised services. The photos are her and she appears to be half asleep. I think I was actually texting her manager who is sidelined from his regular job as a Linebacker for some NFL team. I paid the $$ which was to include the works and was told, "that's extra" etc. She is laid back to the point of almost being on the nod. She only took her top off when I asked and I was supposed to get a shower with her before. I texted the number and was told it was included for the extra 35, but of course it was not. If you want to see her, take the 30 minute no extras option. You will be money ahead since none of the extras are provided even when paid for. She also advertises on Tryst with the same all inclusive BS. Fortunately, the manager did not accost me as I left the room.
    Sounds like you had a great time cheap. LOL thanks for the intel. By her pictures she doesn't interest me but I was willing to take the chance that pics weren't everything. But now I can go ahead and cross her off the list LOL.

  4. #10

    NFL manager

    Yup, I figured she was one of those TGTBT ads. Her wannabepro NFL "manager" if that's what you want to call him is prominently featured in the short video embedded in the ListCrawler ad linked below.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by cheapguy  [View Original Post]
    I just finished my session with the young lady and I can tell you to avoid. I got 10 minutes out of the hour with NONE of the promised, GFE, BBBJ, or any of the other advertised services. The photos are her and she appears to be half asleep. I think I was actually texting her manager who is sidelined from his regular job as a Linebacker for some NFL team. I paid the $$ which was to include the works and was told, "that's extra" etc. She is laid back to the point of almost being on the nod. She only took her top off when I asked and I was supposed to get a shower with her before. I texted the number and was told it was included for the extra 35, but of course it was not. If you want to see her, take the 30 minute no extras option. You will be money ahead since none of the extras are provided even when paid for. She also advertises on Tryst with the same all inclusive BS. Fortunately, the manager did not accost me as I left the room.

  5. #9

    Waste of money

    Quote Originally Posted by MixedGuy26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this mess yet? Contacted her earlier quoted 160 h +35 for hatless entry into both tunnels.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/48801331/
    I just finished my session with the young lady and I can tell you to avoid. I got 10 minutes out of the hour with NONE of the promised, GFE, BBBJ, or any of the other advertised services. The photos are her and she appears to be half asleep. I think I was actually texting her manager who is sidelined from his regular job as a Linebacker for some NFL team. I paid the $$ which was to include the works and was told, "that's extra" etc. She is laid back to the point of almost being on the nod. She only took her top off when I asked and I was supposed to get a shower with her before. I texted the number and was told it was included for the extra 35, but of course it was not. If you want to see her, take the 30 minute no extras option. You will be money ahead since none of the extras are provided even when paid for. She also advertises on Tryst with the same all inclusive BS. Fortunately, the manager did not accost me as I left the room.

  6. #8

    The BB line forms behind me

    There is a logical and practical reason why I don't announce a BB girl until I've had my fill of her raw pussy, I seen it many, many times before with HX girls. Once they get reviewed and featured here one of 2 things happen. They get spammed so much that they push back and stop offering BBFS altogether. Or they develop bareback GPS that the price of rawdogging becomes prohibitive. My take on this is that the websites I can search are the same for everyone, so it's not like I am privy to sources that are unique. The big difference between me and other BB hunters is that I tend to jump into action sooner and don't waste too much time asking for intel endlessly. So when I am done draining my balls into her sugar hole, you may suddenly find that I submitted a review. Hope you guys like the flavor of my baby batter ha ha ha. The line forms behind me. I ain't into sloppy seconds.

    So don't be surprised that by the time I link an ad or attach an Hx profile or review a BB-friendly hooker here one of the above scenarios will happen. Game on LOL.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by MixedGuy26  [View Original Post]
    Steak I've been seeing your exploits in the LA section. May I say "BRAVO" starts slow clap LOL.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    I'll play.

    Steak.
    Steak I've been seeing your exploits in the LA section. May I say "BRAVO" starts slow clap LOL.

  8. #6

    Anyone??

    Anyone try this mess yet? Contacted her earlier quoted 160 h +35 for hatless entry into both tunnels.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/48801331/

  9. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantIn945  [View Original Post]
    Some LA and Orange all have reference to lady in IE.

    Hope this take off.
    Honestly, I don't really care where they are, or where they come from, however you met them, lets just get the IE section rolling. LOL.

  10. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SocalBbfs  [View Original Post]
    There are a few who travel who will sometimes show up, but for regulars, sadly there are not too many that I have found.
    Some LA and Orange all have reference to lady in IE.

    Hope this take off.

  11. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MixedGuy26  [View Original Post]
    Lets group all the lovely ladies in the IE that like to play bare here.
    There are a few who travel who will sometimes show up, but for regulars, sadly there are not too many that I have found.

  12. #2

    Thanks for starting this thread

    I'll play.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by MixedGuy26  [View Original Post]
    Lets group all the lovely ladies in the IE that like to play bare here.

  13. #1

    BB'ing in the IE

    Lets group all the lovely ladies in the IE that like to play bare here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape