Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 1251
-
04-19-20 12:28 #696Senior Member

Posts: 335That was a year ago. I heard she got younger. LOL.
Originally Posted by Grumpo
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 16:56 #695Regular Member

Posts: 12I've been there. Had a happy ending from a very old unattractive lady. Probably a year ago.
Originally Posted by Johnnys7
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 04:41 #694Regular Member

Posts: 3Massage masters 13th
Does anyone have any experience here? I've never been, does it offer any extras? I haven't dreamt in a while LOL.
-
04-10-20 15:57 #693Regular Member

Posts: 12Covid-19
Day 39 without a rub and tug. I can now no longer hear out of my right eye.
-
03-22-20 15:20 #692Senior Member

Posts: 163Open and closed
On trips thru town the past few days this is what I saw:
CLOSED: Lotus Massage on the corner of NW 39th Ave and 51St, Best Asian Massage on Newberry Road, Asian Massage in the 3000 block of NW 13th Street.
OPEN: Lucky Q Massage on 3200 block of NW 13th Street, Massage Masters 800 block of NW 13th, Tokyo Massage downtown on 4th Avenue.
Can't say if services changed or how long this will remain status quo.
-
03-08-20 20:20 #691Senior Member

Posts: 33Visiting
I'm town for the next two weeks for business and want to get an amazing massage while I'm in town.
I've read a lot of the posts back to Dec with where to go.
Where's the best place now to go?
Is Anna still at Tokyo? Sounds like she's ideally my kind of Lady.
Someone give me the scoop. PM is fine as well.
Thanks!
-
03-05-20 08:27 #690Senior Member

Posts: 219Lucky Q
Lily was still there as of last week.
Originally Posted by RichardNixon
[View Original Post]
Live 4 69.
-
03-04-20 21:04 #689Senior Member

Posts: 139Lucky Q mamasan thin skin
I'll pass on Lucky Q for a while. The mamasan doesn't like when I opt out of a massage when she's the only one there. That makes her indignant.
Does Lilly even work there any more?
-
02-29-20 04:25 #688Regular Member

Posts: 20Cindy is not at Lucky Q.
Originally Posted by OcalaMale67
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 16:46 #687Senior Member

Posts: 163Answers my question
A wise one (many years ago) said to go into a new place expecting a massage and you won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Intous
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 13:27 #686Senior Member

Posts: 235Biggest Chest
Who has the biggest chest in this area? I can only find C cups here in Ocala. I am willing to drive 50 minutes north to get some Ds or DD? Cindy at Lucky Q? Thanks in Advance.
OM67.
-
02-25-20 11:56 #685Regular Member

Posts: 10Excellent Massage
I went for and TOFTT. I started out face down and completely naked so she would know I am there for anything she wants to do. She immediately put the sheet on me and performed a very good massage. I thought there was some teasing, but when we came to the flip, she told me they only do professional massage here and that's it. I would repeat for the massage, but won't expect anything more. They have an ad on bodyrubshop.com here:
Originally Posted by FranklyScarlet
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/new-asia...-0911-39204694
I am hard headed, so I will keep trying and report. For now, it's safe to say you will definitely get a great massage. Time will tell.
-
02-23-20 12:17 #684Senior Member

Posts: 163Maybe, maybe not?
I must admit this place has a lot of the same signage that many AMPs have. But right on University Avenue seems like it is too "out in the open". Anybody got better 411 on the place? It appears to be open now.
Originally Posted by Intous
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 20:50 #683Senior Member

Posts: 113Lotus
Yes, stopped in earlier this week and saw ShaSha. What a wonderful lady, by far the best in town for attitude and satisfaction. $$ total for h and more. Hurry if you want to see her, she is headed north again for a couple months.
Originally Posted by MotionLotion
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 20:58 #682Senior Member

Posts: 113Hey, stop at Chun Ching Market on 8th and pick up anything that has Chinese on it. It will get you to L3.
Originally Posted by MotionLotion
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





