Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9883

    Nikki new number

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about another Nikki and it was a great dream! She was easy to set up a time with. The in call was a notel, the room clean and organized. She met me in a nice robe, with sexy bra and panties, under the robe. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss. We exchanged small talk as we undressed. We started with DATY and progressed to a terrific BBBJ! We continued to kiss and I went back for more of the DATY. We prepared for CFS, l couldn't go on with that. Her mouth was just too good and we finished with a slow BBBJ and I finished as she drained me completely, swallowing my load!

    I have to rate her BJ a solid 10! I will be repeating this dream!

    As for looks, she is a 7, no drug appearance and great teeth! She has baby damage and a little saggy, but a great MILF!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/767544684673
    Nikki has a new number, also she can't post it right now on STG. Message me iif you want it.

  2. #9882

    Don't see anything

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    Do a search on Japanese. There were reviews of her already.
    Only comes up with massage stuff. Not her. Have a better link? And she never responded.

  3. #9881

    Ss

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    It's not quite that simple. First of all, the secret service most likely won't be showing up for one person passing counterfeit currency to a working girl. Local law enforcement would most likely pass that off to the local FBI field office and, if needed, they would involve Secret Service. But yes, Secret Service is ultimately responsible for monitoring the country's currency system. They aren't schlepping to West Allis because somebody ripped off an escort. In the end you're not going to get busted for passing counterfeit money, you'll be busted as a John.

    Now, is it illegal to carry "funny money"? The answer is no. There are plenty of places you can buy "prop" money and it is perfectly legal to possess. If you knowingly try to pass this money as legal currency you have a problem. There are specific regulations as to the reproduction of US Currency on the Treasury's Bureau of Engraving and Printing website. It is unlawful to reproduce USA Currency in color to the exact size specification of a USA Note. You can make it a % larger or smaller and in black and white but don't make a 1:1 copy of a bill and dream about passing it. Print 1,000 bills like that and you'll be going to prison. There certainly is an element of intent. If you were stopped and questions and told a police officer that you keep a small wad of fake money in your back pocket to fool a would-be robber, I don't believe you will have a problem. Most they would do is either confiscate or tell you to keep it at home.

    The last point, which is a valid one to make. IF you did pass fake money to an escort what is she going to do, call the cops? I'd be a lot more scared that her handler is in the parking lot with a gun. It's highly unlikely that she's calling a cop and saying "officer, we agreed that he would pay me $200 to fuck me and then gave me counterfeit money. " That's an admission to a crime and that's the first thing the police will take care of, booking her on prostitution. But she will call Bubba.
    I work in a bar and we had it happen to us, they come and question to get a description of the person. Their other job besides protecting the president is they handle ALL counterfeit claims or incidents. We didn't catch it and turned it into the bank.

  4. #9880
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugo  [View Original Post]
    One of my regulars told me that she got paid with funny money once. Guy came over for a 1. 5 hour session and really put her through the wringer. Thats a pretty shitty thing to do.
    I agree, did it happen to be 3 $100 fake bills? The one I knew also was put threw the wringer but it was an ex co-worker at at motel, he had the nerve to ask to see her again and that he was sorry, a real dirt bag in my book.

  5. #9879

    Interesting Side Note

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Now, is it illegal to carry "funny money"? The answer is no. There are plenty of places you can buy "prop" money and it is perfectly legal to possess. If you knowingly try to pass this money as legal currency you have a problem. There are specific regulations as to the reproduction of US Currency on the Treasury's Bureau of Engraving and Printing website. It is unlawful to reproduce USA Currency in color to the exact size specification of a USA Note. You can make it a % larger or smaller and in black and white but don't make a 1:1 copy of a bill and dream about passing it.
    Reminds me of a chapter from my past. I actually knew this guy back in the day:

    https://www.love22.com/22bills.htm

    A whack job for sure, but a lot of fun to hang with. They eventually found him not guilty of counterfeiting because you can't counterfeit a $22 bill as they don't exist. They got him on the obscure crime of illegally reproducing parts of US currency. Ah, sweet memories!

  6. #9878
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Little embarrassed to say this but it actually is pretty funny. Yes I've done this when I was young broke and kind of an asshole years ago. I actually used coloring paper money. Colored and altered it to resemble and somewhat feel like a Jackson in the dark. You could tell it wasn't real in the daylight. It did work a couple times. Not something I would do these days but yes I wish I would of had it for all the disrespectful lame duck girls that ever tried ripping me off or being just plain lazy.
    I'm curious to hear what happened in those situations were it didn't work out. What did you do? What did the gal do?

  7. #9877

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitLuver  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I searched here for numerous terms and nothing comes up on this so I'm asking if she looks familiar / know anything. I'm brand new so I don't have any info to let you guys in on or share, but for sure I will as I go. Here is the link - https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/157387303853.

    Is this too goo to be true?

    Thanks guys!
    Rate is absurd. Weight in kg. STG is getting more of this crap. All phishing.

  8. #9876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 247
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    We should all use funny money to pay SW, especially at night or a provider who's too messed up to notice LOL.
    One of my regulars told me that she got paid with funny money once. Guy came over for a 1. 5 hour session and really put her through the wringer. Thats a pretty shitty thing to do.

  9. #9875

    High likelihood it's a dud. Or worse

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitLuver  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I searched here for numerous terms and nothing comes up on this so I'm asking if she looks familiar / know anything. I'm brand new so I don't have any info to let you guys in on or share, but for sure I will as I go. Here is the link - https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/157387303853.

    Is this too goo to be true?

    Thanks guys!
    Vague location information, artificially low rates and an out of the area phone number are all red flags.

  10. #9874

    Funny Money

    It's not quite that simple. First of all, the secret service most likely won't be showing up for one person passing counterfeit currency to a working girl. Local law enforcement would most likely pass that off to the local FBI field office and, if needed, they would involve Secret Service. But yes, Secret Service is ultimately responsible for monitoring the country's currency system. They aren't schlepping to West Allis because somebody ripped off an escort. In the end you're not going to get busted for passing counterfeit money, you'll be busted as a John.

    Now, is it illegal to carry "funny money"? The answer is no. There are plenty of places you can buy "prop" money and it is perfectly legal to possess. If you knowingly try to pass this money as legal currency you have a problem. There are specific regulations as to the reproduction of US Currency on the Treasury's Bureau of Engraving and Printing website. It is unlawful to reproduce USA Currency in color to the exact size specification of a USA Note. You can make it a % larger or smaller and in black and white but don't make a 1:1 copy of a bill and dream about passing it. Print 1,000 bills like that and you'll be going to prison. There certainly is an element of intent. If you were stopped and questions and told a police officer that you keep a small wad of fake money in your back pocket to fool a would-be robber, I don't believe you will have a problem. Most they would do is either confiscate or tell you to keep it at home.

    The last point, which is a valid one to make. IF you did pass fake money to an escort what is she going to do, call the cops? I'd be a lot more scared that her handler is in the parking lot with a gun. It's highly unlikely that she's calling a cop and saying "officer, we agreed that he would pay me $200 to fuck me and then gave me counterfeit money. " That's an admission to a crime and that's the first thing the police will take care of, booking her on prostitution. But she will call Bubba.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    Having fake money or being caught with it, is how you have the secret service show up. You don't want to get caught with it. It's an automatic felony and federal prison time.

  11. #9873

    Monopoly money

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    After I got ripped off a few years ago I went on Amazon and bought $50 bills of stage money. The stuff looks and feels authentic except it says in fine print that's it's stage money. I always carry two envelopes of donations. One with the stage money and one with real money. If I ever feel that I'm about to get ripped off I will hand over the stage money and let her take off. I haven't had the chance to use that scheme yet since I have a couple of good regulars but you never know when a regular can become a thief. I'm always prepared to turn the tables and get the last laugh.
    I'm just glad I'm not the only one who's thought of this. In times like these money is really important.

  12. #9872

    Funny money

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Little embarrassed to say this but it actually is pretty funny. Yes I've done this when I was young broke and kind of an asshole years ago. I actually used coloring paper money. Colored and altered it to resemble and somewhat feel like a Jackson in the dark. You could tell it wasn't real in the daylight. It did work a couple times. Not something I would do these days but yes I wish I would of had it for all the disrespectful lame duck girls that ever tried ripping me off or being just plain lazy.
    After I got ripped off a few years ago I went on Amazon and bought $50 bills of stage money. The stuff looks and feels authentic except it says in fine print that's it's stage money. I always carry two envelopes of donations. One with the stage money and one with real money. If I ever feel that I'm about to get ripped off I will hand over the stage money and let her take off. I haven't had the chance to use that scheme yet since I have a couple of good regulars but you never know when a regular can become a thief. I'm always prepared to turn the tables and get the last laugh.

  13. #9871

    Funny money

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    We should all use funny money to pay SW, especially at night or a provider who's too messed up to notice LOL.
    Little embarrassed to say this but it actually is pretty funny. Yes I've done this when I was young broke and kind of an asshole years ago. I actually used coloring paper money. Colored and altered it to resemble and somewhat feel like a Jackson in the dark. You could tell it wasn't real in the daylight. It did work a couple times. Not something I would do these days but yes I wish I would of had it for all the disrespectful lame duck girls that ever tried ripping me off or being just plain lazy.

  14. #9870

    Which one do you get?

    Ads are 100% identical, except for the pictures. So hard to choose.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...c/790757319975

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/580376351092

  15. #9869

    Bargain budget

    Wondering what you consider bargain budget wise? I asked about donations and she said 150 hhr. Asked about if she ran specials on certain days and she said 150 was firm. Now she has GPS.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    So I have been seeing her on and off for like 3 years now and honestly she's never disappointed. Not exactly GFE but it's worth seeing that tattoo just bounce up and down. For a body like that she is a bargain budget wise. She is also a squirter which is a bonus for some. She was shy at first but opens up after the first visit. She's legit.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/babyg...24992-39901850

    On a another note. This has been bothering me for quite some time seeing as to which a lot of us have been victims to cash and dash, scammers. Has it ever occurred to anyone to go to these girls who will most likely rob you or run away with your $ to have fake $? Idk for as many times as we get duped, we might as well have the last laugh in the end right. Idk just a thought. Happy mongering.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape