Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,516 to 22,530 of 31138
-
04-14-20 10:33 #8623Senior Member

Posts: 346Alexxa
Yes, that's her.
Originally Posted by BTR2010
[View Original Post]
Sorry, forgot to add link.
Spoke to her again this morning.
She sounded very nice and wasn't the typical rush to get off the phone.
Probably pull the trigger this week.
-
04-14-20 10:06 #8622Senior Member

Posts: 151Who is Jennifer?
I sent a PM asking about who Jennifer is. Just saw. Yikes.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 08:03 #8621Senior Member

Posts: 110Alexxa
My guess:
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/062937323621
-
04-14-20 06:55 #8620Banned Member

Posts: 1148Strikeouts
The first one: I can get past the huge devil worship tattoo in the middle of her chest.
Originally Posted by Jasmurph;4743244[URL
-
04-14-20 06:50 #8619Banned Member

Posts: 1148Matthews
I would assume a lot of ladies have shut it down. We are in the midst of a global pandemic.
Originally Posted by Pwils122
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 06:50 #8618Senior Member

Posts: 346Strike Outs
That is disappointing about the blonde as I was waiting for her to be reviewed.
Yup, pretty dry out there other than the high volume girls which I'm staying away from. Guess it means I'm going to stick with the higher priced services on AS. A lot more reliable anyway.
-
04-14-20 06:32 #8617Banned Member

Posts: 1148Higher Quality
Try sites like Tryst, Eros, Slixa, Private Delights and Escort Directory. Higher end ladies but the prices aren't cheap.
Originally Posted by MustangMover
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
04-14-20 05:27 #8616Senior Member

Posts: 59Two more strike outs
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...otte/48851098/#.
Tried to see this one yesterday. Pretty quick to text. Sent address to hotel but said she needed 15 more minutes. I sat for 30 waiting and when I finally got her to respond, she cancelled on me.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/439805823112
Tried with this one Friday. Texted quickly and off I went. Got to address she sent me and then she needs 20 to shower. She had sent me a pic and I was excited for some Greek so decided to wait. When I finally got the room number she didn't answer. I texted I was at the door and she said I wasn't. She sent me to the wrong hotel on the wrong street. I just went home.
This was 3 in a row for me. Anyone else struggling out there?
-
04-14-20 01:16 #8615Senior Member

Posts: 222Need some names
Hey mongers, I'm up from Atlanta and am in Huntersville looking for a nice BBBJ dream. Did some searches but really couldn't find a whole lot. Thanks in advance guys.
-
04-14-20 00:15 #8614Senior Member

Posts: 346Alexxa
[QUOTE=Corvette704;4743075]Who is this Alexxxa you speak of?[/QUOTEhttps://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/062937323621
This one. She seems to have mixed reviews here but positive ones recently.
She texted back & said that she was just in the lobby when the butt dial occurred. Could be true but was just a turn off at the moment.
-
04-13-20 23:40 #8613Senior Member

Posts: 1205Alexxa
Who is this Alexxxa you speak of?
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 21:55 #8612Senior Member

Posts: 145Maria
Anyone ever have this dream?
https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...d/274213312307
-
04-13-20 20:54 #8611Regular Member

Posts: 12It's alright
Yea I've seen her before. She was late by about an hour. I'm into certain fetishes and she was not against any of them. Her pictures are a little outdated, she looks more like the last picture now. Overall if you're truly desperate in having a certain fetish pleased I'd consider her but otherwise I'd skip.
Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 20:40 #8610Senior Member

Posts: 241Intel
Anyone seen? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/599572768623.
Just want to be sure before I do it.
-
04-13-20 19:29 #8609Senior Member

Posts: 346Matthews
Carmax Group moved to another flop house. Rose / Hope / Megan and Anari / Becca will do anything for money now. But both unreliable and demon infested. Ashley is on her way to being just as bad.
Originally Posted by Pwils122
[View Original Post]
Few work out of the Econolodge, like Jennifer. Not much to look at but can get Greek for next to nothing.
I tried multiple times to get in touch with Alexxxa. She responded and then butt dialed me. Sounded like a dude and possibly a baby with her. Would like to give her a test drive but has been a challenge.











Reply With Quote





