Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #86

    Seen her website has new changes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    Annie has been around for years. She is a cute and very enthusiastic Japanese lady. Does not look as young as her pics anymore but has a petite figure and a wide open menu. More of a Gilf than a MILF but still a lot of fun in my opinion.
    (Seen her website nice looking may see her when and if it gets normal again) Off her site( Hope you are safe and staying healthy.

    ​.

    For what is going on in our lives right now, I decided to make some changes in our session. I also have 2 new sessions to the respect for social distancing. I like us to play safe / safer.

    ​.

    The changes are.

    ​.

    1) No lip kissing.

    2) We both wear face mask at all times except when we do certain.

    Activities. $20 face mask discount for full 30 minutes and 60 minutes appointments.

    (This $20 discount does not apply to new sessions below).

    New Sessions.

    ​.

    1) Skype Video session. $40 for 20 minutes.

    2) Social distancing session. $99 for 30 minutes. You will have as much distance as you like while you watch me perform and I do my part. You would do your thing on your own from the distance!

  2. #85
    Annie has been around for years. She is a cute and very enthusiastic Japanese lady. Does not look as young as her pics anymore but has a petite figure and a wide open menu. More of a Gilf than a MILF but still a lot of fun in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronRed50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got
    information on Annie in Camarillo. She posts on PD.

    She told that she hosts in her apt. And not at a hotel.

  3. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronRed50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got information on Annie in Camarillo. She posts on PD.

    She told that she hosts in her apt. And not at a hotel.
    Known Annie for years. Willing to discuss if you like.

  4. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by TawpDawg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Jayden? She has a profile on HX but for the last year or 2 looks like she was out of the game, not updated, and I hadn't seen any recent ads for her. I'm not sure if she's back in town or what the deal is? Anyone?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/805-2...05-29-14198167
    Just visiting the area so been looking around for anyone but no luck so far. Checked Jayden's CxG, but those pics look like they were taken off a computer screen with a camera phone and cropped. Does the listed number match what was on her HX profile at least?

  5. #82

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronRed50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got information on Annie in Camarillo. She posts on PD.

    She told that she hosts in her apt. And not at a hotel.
    She's been around for a while. Saw her about 10 years ago.

  6. #81

    411 on Annie

    Anyone got information on Annie in Camarillo. She posts on PD.

    She told that she hosts in her apt. And not at a hotel.

  7. #80

    Jayden Simi Valley

    Does anyone have experience with Jayden? She has a profile on HX but for the last year or 2 looks like she was out of the game, not updated, and I hadn't seen any recent ads for her. I'm not sure if she's back in town or what the deal is? Anyone?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/805-2...05-29-14198167

  8. #79

    Sweet Sexy Savannah

    Hi everyone,

    This is going to be my only contribution to your section as I don't live here. But I was in the area recently, and I had the opportunity to meet sweet, sexy Savannah from STG.

    The good: Savannah really lives up to here name: sexy and sweet. She is a good looking upper 20's girl, her face exactly as in the pictures. No body pictures are provided, but you will not complain if you are into normal girls. She has this cute little butt and her breast size is a BA: barely any. Her pierced nipples seem pretty sensitive. She seems like the normal, sexy girl next door. Set up an appointment with her for an hr (5), the hhr was quoted at $. 5. I picked the GFE experience and I am not complaining about that decision ever. Lots of kissing and hugging, DATY (she's all shaven and smelled fresh) and BBBJ. Went into different positions which she seemed to enjoy, not just by her moaning, but also by her moisture production. She's pretty tight as well (at least for me) so that only added to the pleasure. The back door was not on the menu, so I didn't ask about it, and I didn't need it either. Finished, cleaned up and took some time to cuddle. Would I see her again just based on this experience, yes, absolutely. But, there's a downside.

    The bad: Getting a hold of Savannah isn't too hard, she asks you to let her know an hour ahead of time so she can get ready. However, 10 min before she was supposed to be ready (and thus 50 min after my request), she sent me a text to say it would take another 30 min. 30 min turned into 100 min before she was actually ready, with your typical excuses on why she is late. In fact, after 90 min, I told her I was going to cancel because it took her so much longer (2. 5 hours since I told her I wanted to meet her), and then suddenly she was ready in 10 min. In her ad, she asks you to respect her time, and she will respect yours. Well, that did not really happen. I don't know if you will be treated the same way or not, but if you are on a more tight schedule, this may be an issue.

    Second thing, during the cuddle session, she just passed out / fell asleep, and I honestly think that the movement during the sex kept her awake to that point. I don't know what's going on in her life, she said she had a hectic period, but that raised some question marks.

    Third thing, although I didn't see any explicit signs of drug use, she has these long stockings on covering her legs and feet. Combined with being excessively late for god knows what reason, and the falling asleep / passing out, it raised some suspicion that she may be on a negative spiral. And again, I'm not making any allegations because I don't have any evidence, but things may be pointing in this direction. Also posting with 2 phone numbers does not seem normal to me.

    So, in short, the meeting itself was wonderful, I truly enjoyed the GFE and she did a good job to make me feel at ease. On the other hand, her excessive lateness, the excuses, the falling asleep / passing out are red flags and maybe she won't be delivering the high quality service for a long time anymore, but that's all speculation.

  9. #78

    Sexy Sweet Savannah

    Hi everyone,

    This is going to be my only contribution to your section as I don't live here. But I was in the area recently, and I had the opportunity to meet sweet, sexy Savannah from STG.

    The good: Savannah really lives up to here name: sexy and sweet. She is a good looking upper 20's girl, her face exactly as in the pictures. No body pictures are provided, but you will not complain if you are into normal girls. She has this cute little butt and her breast size is a BA: barely any. Her pierced nipples seem pretty sensitive. She seems like the normal, sexy girl next door. Set up an appointment with her for an hr ($ $.5), the hhr was quoted at $.5. I picked the GFE experience and I am not complaining about that decision ever. Lots of kissing and hugging, DATY (she's all shaven and smelled fresh) and BBBJ. Went into different positions which she seemed to enjoy, not just by her moaning, but also by her moisture production. She's pretty tight as well (at least for me) so that only added to the pleasure. The back door was not on the menu, so I didn't ask about it, and I didn't need it either. Finished, cleaned up and took some time to cuddle. Would I see her again just based on this experience, yes, absolutely. But, there's a downside.

    The bad: Getting a hold of Savannah isn't too hard, she asks you to let her know an hour ahead of time so she can get ready. However, 10 min before she was supposed to be ready (and thus 50 min after my request), she sent me a text to say it would take another 30 min. 30 min turned into 100 min before she was actually ready, with your typical excuses on why she is late. In fact, after 90 min, I told her I was going to cancel because it took her so much longer (2.5 hours since I told her I wanted to meet her), and then suddenly she was ready in 10 min. In her ad, she asks you to respect her time, and she will respect yours. Well, that did not really happen. I don't know if you will be treated the same way or not, but if you are on a more tight schedule, this may be an issue.

    Second thing, during the cuddle session, she just passed out / fell asleep. I don't know what's going on in her life, she said she had a hectic period, but that raised some question marks.

    Third thing, although I didn't see any explicit signs of drug use, she has these long stockings on covering her legs and feet. Combined with being excessively late for god knows what reason, and the falling asleep / passing out, it raised some suspicion that she may be on a negative spiral. And again, I'm not making any allegations because I don't have any evidence, but things may be pointing in this direction. Also posting with 2 phone numbers does not seem normal to me.

    So, in short, the meeting itself was wonderful, I truly enjoyed the GFE and she did a good job to make me feel at ease. On the other hand, her excessive lateness, the excuses, the falling asleep / passing out are red flags and maybe she won't be delivering the high quality service for a long time anymore, but that's all speculation.

  10. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by LaMancha  [View Original Post]
    The former Emmy place is still around but moves around. I say former because Emmy is not the owner / booker / whatnot anymore. It was passed on. There are still a few quality Thais that pass through. I don't venture often so can not say that in general they are as good as when they first started.
    I haven't tried the new booker, but the old Emmy went downhill at the end. Service and performance had gone downhill with the last 3-4 providers I visited. I heard that may have been due to the transition. If its back to early Emmy days, I may test the waters again.

  11. #76

    The Emmy place

    Quote Originally Posted by AkaRed  [View Original Post]
    I haven't see or heard from her in a long timr. So I can't help sorry.
    The former Emmy place is still around but moves around. I say former because Emmy is not the owner / booker / whatnot anymore. It was passed on. There are still a few quality Thais that pass through. I don't venture often so can not say that in general they are as good as when they first started.

  12. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronRed50  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Long time follower, first posting.

    I used to frequent Emmy when they were in TO. Recently they started sending me messages about new girls from their old Phone#.

    When inquired about it, they gave me an address of another AAMP in TO.

    Anyone have an idea if the quality is the same.

    Will toft in couple days.
    I haven't see or heard from her in a long timr. So I can't help sorry.

  13. #74

    Emmy

    Hey all. Long time follower, first posting.

    I used to frequent Emmy when they were in TO. Recently they started sending me messages about new girls from their old Phone#.

    When inquired about it, they gave me an address of another AAMP in TO.

    Anyone have an idea if the quality is the same.

    Will toft in couple days.

  14. #73

    Eryn Mora

    I shall repeat the question occasionally asked on here: Anybody have contact with Eryn (sp?) from Simi Valley. I think last name (per a post below) is Mora.

  15. #72

    T. O.

    Anyone interested in exchanging info on T. O. Providers please PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape