The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 731 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 598 648 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 10962
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2757

    Warning! Smokeybear33 SA

    So last night I think I dodged a bullet. I was on SA, and noticed a girl that is not too far from me. Now SA can be tricky for me sometimes because I live in Maine and a lot of the girls on there are from Mass even when I narrow it down to my area. Back to the story. We chatted for a few on SA before moving it off SA. Now sometimes not all but I give a little extra because of the ride and to sweeten the deal. We agreed upon a price and she was happy and so was I. She sends me a few pics, tells me she likes to start off with a nude lap dance. She then tells me " UPFRONT OK?" and I was like "yup $$ UPFRONT". She told me she was going to get ready and shower and leave in 10 minutes. An hour later she tells me she is on her way. I was like awesome sounds good. She then texted me again and says "you have the $$ right and just so we are clear $$ upfront right the whole thing". So I'm waiting, now mind you for my safety I don't give out my real address, I give out a building that has been vacant for sometime so I can see from a distance if there with anyone and if they are larking around. She texted me and tells me, I'm here. I look out and there is no one there and I keep looking then I see a car pull up. At this point I watch to see if she is really driving like she said she was or what not. If she is going to lie about that then what else did she lie about. I noticed the car that dropped her off didn't pull away really just parked across the street with the lights off. I decided to switch it up, I was like how about we do $$ after, that's how I do things. She said no $$ up front. Here is where it gets interesting. She called me on the phone and I told her I would see if but its $$ after or no deal. She tells me I need all that $$ to give to my driver before we even start hun. I was like wait what. So your telling me that you want all $$ to give to the driver, and then you will come back in to see me? You mean the driver that is parked on the side of the street that I can clearly see waiting for you to run out with my $$ so you two can take off. I'm all set. I should have know since I was asking her certain things and it was like she was not even reading my texts, She was like sure baby that's OK. I think that all signs pointed that she was going to rob me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_2616143423862734818.jpg‎   Snapchat-1435052764.jpg‎  

  2. #2756

    Buy pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Oldest trick in the book -- "cashapp me to show me you're serious. " Easy money for her, from the chumps that'll do it.
    Yeah, looks like most of the profiles are asking same, not sure if anyone really buy pics and videos online from them.

  3. #2755
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Average girl selling herself as someone we are all drooling over. SMH.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bab87...9-6bb33925aed1
    Oldest trick in the book -- "cashapp me to show me you're serious. " Easy money for her, from the chumps that'll do it.

  4. #2754

    It never ends!

    Average girl selling herself as someone we are all drooling over. SMH.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bab87...9-6bb33925aed1

  5. #2753
    Quote Originally Posted by Javazer  [View Original Post]
    The health pandemic is driving me nuts, all the girls are online on SA and no sugar so far, even my regulars are scared. I don't know about your guys.

    Stay safe!

    Javazer.
    So you have been talking with the girls on there and trying to meet and they do not want to or you are wanting to but waiting?

  6. #2752

    All out online

    The health pandemic is driving me nuts, all the girls are online on SA and no sugar so far, even my regulars are scared. I don't know about your guys.

    Stay safe!

    Javazer.

  7. #2751
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    Well, tried it out, was a disappointment. Has habits, homeless, will do for cheap, but you got to drive out to Southbridge. Doesn't enjoy sex (maybe it's just me). Spent 150 for FS, no cover. BJ was quick, just enough to get me hard, then starfish. Turn over, legs cramped up, took a little break, then asked for a BJ. Nope couldn't do it. I guess we're done here. 20 minutes tops.

    Pro is, she's got some funny stories, when she can get off her phone to be sociable. It was really obvious that there was no chemistry here, don't know why I persisted.
    I believe I met her off WYP a few months back. Attractive girl with sexy body but complete trainwreck. Met her in a shitty apartment. A total mess with clothes, cigarette ashes, old food, cockroaches on the floor. She's a substance abuser and was in a bad state. Constantly looking at her phone as you said. Paranoid and a little incoherant. Kept saying her boyfriend was coming to the apartment soon so we had to hurry. But she didn't want to fuck on our first meeting and not sure I would have partake if she did. Took a quick BBBJ and left. Definitely won't repeat.

  8. #2750
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    Well, tried it out, was a disappointment. Has habits, homeless, will do for cheap, but you got to drive out to Southbridge. Doesn't enjoy sex (maybe it's just me). Spent 150 for FS, no cover. BJ was quick, just enough to get me hard, then starfish. Turn over, legs cramped up, took a little break, then asked for a BJ. Nope couldn't do it. I guess we're done here. 20 minutes tops.

    Pro is, she's got some funny stories, when she can get off her phone to be sociable. It was really obvious that there was no chemistry here, don't know why I persisted.

  9. #2749

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to hookup with one girl from WYP. She was 25 GFE, nice rack, gorgeous, BBCIP, pretty much everything but anal. We were good for a about a year and she had an Incall. Her rates was 250 but I could have done 200 but she was so nice and her Incall was super clean I did 250. The problem was she was kinda dating someone and after a while I decided to let her go.

    Super nice girl and She was a waitress. She lost her job of course, so I sent her a care package of 500 to help her thru this virus shit. She will always be there if I decide to visit her again. She was the only WYP girl I had any luck with.
    I met one woman from WYP who was working here but had a family back in the Midwest somewhere. She had her own place. We got it on quite a few times before she went back home I think. Anyway, I lost track of her when my burner provider inconveniently eliminated my phone number and I lost a lot of contacts. That's another saga. She was fun and super horny. I offered her 100 to meet the first time, never paid that and ended up just having free sex. It probably evened out my overall WYP investment which has largely been an expensive way to have lunch or coffee / tea with someone you won't be having sex with.

  10. #2748
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    This is why I'll NEVER use WYP. The SA process of an uncompensated coffee date first is way better.

    If you're looking for a non-pro, that's the best way to go. If you're talking to a pro, they don't want this and if you're fine with a pro then no worries just meet. But a non-pro who won't meet once "for free" is a scammer (90%) or totally naive (10%.
    I was lucky enough to hookup with one girl from WYP. She was 25 GFE, nice rack, gorgeous, BBCIP, pretty much everything but anal. We were good for a about a year and she had an Incall. Her rates was 250 but I could have done 200 but she was so nice and her Incall was super clean I did 250. The problem was she was kinda dating someone and after a while I decided to let her go.

    Super nice girl and She was a waitress. She lost her job of course, so I sent her a care package of 500 to help her thru this virus shit. She will always be there if I decide to visit her again. She was the only WYP girl I had any luck with.

  11. #2747
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I have time on my hands so still browse. I think a lot of them are hurting for money (lost their jobs) and there is nothing to lose; it's free to sign up on SA. The ones like this I do chat with on there I see leaving within a few days; they quickly realize NO ONE is paying them for chat, pics or vids.
    Just be a camgirl if that's what they want to do; granted that actually takes some effort, and most of these girls can't be bothered with that.

  12. #2746
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Just perusing profiles and am really amazed at how many new women are on there thinking guys are going to pay them.

    For text, phone, video chat, photos, videos, etc. Not sure if they are just throwing darts hoping that some guys will give them money or.

    Actually believe they can get money from guys for that.

    I will give them credit as now is not really the time to be meeting anyone, although it seems some on there are up for meeting from looking.

    At their profiles. I don't think many guys are on there making connections and meeting now.

    Yes, that is how bored I have become.
    I have time on my hands so still browse. I think a lot of them are hurting for money (lost their jobs) and there is nothing to lose; it's free to sign up on SA. The ones like this I do chat with on there I see leaving within a few days; they quickly realize NO ONE is paying them for chat, pics or vids.

  13. #2745
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    Met during the summer at a Waltham eatery. Better looking than pics, my opinion. She ordered quite a bit more than she could eat, had enough for another meal. Nothing happened. Typical Asian experience. Got the feeling she just wanted a couple meals and a couple bucks without reciprocating. Luckily, it was a lowball offer. Hope it goes better for others.
    This is why I'll NEVER use WYP. The SA process of an uncompensated coffee date first is way better.

    If you're looking for a non-pro, that's the best way to go. If you're talking to a pro, they don't want this and if you're fine with a pro then no worries just meet. But a non-pro who won't meet once "for free" is a scammer (90%) or totally naive (10%.

  14. #2744

    WYP Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? Seems pretty legit from the breadcrumbs I found (FB, Model Mayhem page, Twitter).

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...aG2QLALX4YE23b
    Met during the summer at a Waltham eatery. Better looking than pics, my opinion. She ordered quite a bit more than she could eat, had enough for another meal. Nothing happened. Typical Asian experience. Got the feeling she just wanted a couple meals and a couple bucks without reciprocating. Luckily, it was a lowball offer. Hope it goes better for others.

  15. #2743

    Virtual SB and the like

    Just perusing profiles and am really amazed at how many new women are on there thinking guys are going to pay them.

    For text, phone, video chat, photos, videos, etc. Not sure if they are just throwing darts hoping that some guys will give them money or.

    Actually believe they can get money from guys for that.

    I will give them credit as now is not really the time to be meeting anyone, although it seems some on there are up for meeting from looking.

    At their profiles. I don't think many guys are on there making connections and meeting now.

    Yes, that is how bored I have become.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape