Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 731 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 598 648 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 10960
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2755
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Average girl selling herself as someone we are all drooling over. SMH.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bab87...9-6bb33925aed1
    Oldest trick in the book -- "cashapp me to show me you're serious. " Easy money for her, from the chumps that'll do it.

  2. #2754

    It never ends!

    Average girl selling herself as someone we are all drooling over. SMH.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bab87...9-6bb33925aed1

  3. #2753
    Quote Originally Posted by Javazer  [View Original Post]
    The health pandemic is driving me nuts, all the girls are online on SA and no sugar so far, even my regulars are scared. I don't know about your guys.

    Stay safe!

    Javazer.
    So you have been talking with the girls on there and trying to meet and they do not want to or you are wanting to but waiting?

  4. #2752

    All out online

    The health pandemic is driving me nuts, all the girls are online on SA and no sugar so far, even my regulars are scared. I don't know about your guys.

    Stay safe!

    Javazer.

  5. #2751
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    Well, tried it out, was a disappointment. Has habits, homeless, will do for cheap, but you got to drive out to Southbridge. Doesn't enjoy sex (maybe it's just me). Spent 150 for FS, no cover. BJ was quick, just enough to get me hard, then starfish. Turn over, legs cramped up, took a little break, then asked for a BJ. Nope couldn't do it. I guess we're done here. 20 minutes tops.

    Pro is, she's got some funny stories, when she can get off her phone to be sociable. It was really obvious that there was no chemistry here, don't know why I persisted.
    I believe I met her off WYP a few months back. Attractive girl with sexy body but complete trainwreck. Met her in a shitty apartment. A total mess with clothes, cigarette ashes, old food, cockroaches on the floor. She's a substance abuser and was in a bad state. Constantly looking at her phone as you said. Paranoid and a little incoherant. Kept saying her boyfriend was coming to the apartment soon so we had to hurry. But she didn't want to fuck on our first meeting and not sure I would have partake if she did. Took a quick BBBJ and left. Definitely won't repeat.

  6. #2750
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    Well, tried it out, was a disappointment. Has habits, homeless, will do for cheap, but you got to drive out to Southbridge. Doesn't enjoy sex (maybe it's just me). Spent 150 for FS, no cover. BJ was quick, just enough to get me hard, then starfish. Turn over, legs cramped up, took a little break, then asked for a BJ. Nope couldn't do it. I guess we're done here. 20 minutes tops.

    Pro is, she's got some funny stories, when she can get off her phone to be sociable. It was really obvious that there was no chemistry here, don't know why I persisted.

  7. #2749

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to hookup with one girl from WYP. She was 25 GFE, nice rack, gorgeous, BBCIP, pretty much everything but anal. We were good for a about a year and she had an Incall. Her rates was 250 but I could have done 200 but she was so nice and her Incall was super clean I did 250. The problem was she was kinda dating someone and after a while I decided to let her go.

    Super nice girl and She was a waitress. She lost her job of course, so I sent her a care package of 500 to help her thru this virus shit. She will always be there if I decide to visit her again. She was the only WYP girl I had any luck with.
    I met one woman from WYP who was working here but had a family back in the Midwest somewhere. She had her own place. We got it on quite a few times before she went back home I think. Anyway, I lost track of her when my burner provider inconveniently eliminated my phone number and I lost a lot of contacts. That's another saga. She was fun and super horny. I offered her 100 to meet the first time, never paid that and ended up just having free sex. It probably evened out my overall WYP investment which has largely been an expensive way to have lunch or coffee / tea with someone you won't be having sex with.

  8. #2748
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    This is why I'll NEVER use WYP. The SA process of an uncompensated coffee date first is way better.

    If you're looking for a non-pro, that's the best way to go. If you're talking to a pro, they don't want this and if you're fine with a pro then no worries just meet. But a non-pro who won't meet once "for free" is a scammer (90%) or totally naive (10%.
    I was lucky enough to hookup with one girl from WYP. She was 25 GFE, nice rack, gorgeous, BBCIP, pretty much everything but anal. We were good for a about a year and she had an Incall. Her rates was 250 but I could have done 200 but she was so nice and her Incall was super clean I did 250. The problem was she was kinda dating someone and after a while I decided to let her go.

    Super nice girl and She was a waitress. She lost her job of course, so I sent her a care package of 500 to help her thru this virus shit. She will always be there if I decide to visit her again. She was the only WYP girl I had any luck with.

  9. #2747
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I have time on my hands so still browse. I think a lot of them are hurting for money (lost their jobs) and there is nothing to lose; it's free to sign up on SA. The ones like this I do chat with on there I see leaving within a few days; they quickly realize NO ONE is paying them for chat, pics or vids.
    Just be a camgirl if that's what they want to do; granted that actually takes some effort, and most of these girls can't be bothered with that.

  10. #2746
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Just perusing profiles and am really amazed at how many new women are on there thinking guys are going to pay them.

    For text, phone, video chat, photos, videos, etc. Not sure if they are just throwing darts hoping that some guys will give them money or.

    Actually believe they can get money from guys for that.

    I will give them credit as now is not really the time to be meeting anyone, although it seems some on there are up for meeting from looking.

    At their profiles. I don't think many guys are on there making connections and meeting now.

    Yes, that is how bored I have become.
    I have time on my hands so still browse. I think a lot of them are hurting for money (lost their jobs) and there is nothing to lose; it's free to sign up on SA. The ones like this I do chat with on there I see leaving within a few days; they quickly realize NO ONE is paying them for chat, pics or vids.

  11. #2745
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    Met during the summer at a Waltham eatery. Better looking than pics, my opinion. She ordered quite a bit more than she could eat, had enough for another meal. Nothing happened. Typical Asian experience. Got the feeling she just wanted a couple meals and a couple bucks without reciprocating. Luckily, it was a lowball offer. Hope it goes better for others.
    This is why I'll NEVER use WYP. The SA process of an uncompensated coffee date first is way better.

    If you're looking for a non-pro, that's the best way to go. If you're talking to a pro, they don't want this and if you're fine with a pro then no worries just meet. But a non-pro who won't meet once "for free" is a scammer (90%) or totally naive (10%.

  12. #2744

    WYP Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? Seems pretty legit from the breadcrumbs I found (FB, Model Mayhem page, Twitter).

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...aG2QLALX4YE23b
    Met during the summer at a Waltham eatery. Better looking than pics, my opinion. She ordered quite a bit more than she could eat, had enough for another meal. Nothing happened. Typical Asian experience. Got the feeling she just wanted a couple meals and a couple bucks without reciprocating. Luckily, it was a lowball offer. Hope it goes better for others.

  13. #2743

    Virtual SB and the like

    Just perusing profiles and am really amazed at how many new women are on there thinking guys are going to pay them.

    For text, phone, video chat, photos, videos, etc. Not sure if they are just throwing darts hoping that some guys will give them money or.

    Actually believe they can get money from guys for that.

    I will give them credit as now is not really the time to be meeting anyone, although it seems some on there are up for meeting from looking.

    At their profiles. I don't think many guys are on there making connections and meeting now.

    Yes, that is how bored I have become.

  14. #2742

    WYP Avery

    Does anyone have any info on her? Seems pretty legit from the breadcrumbs I found (FB, Model Mayhem page, Twitter).

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...aG2QLALX4YE23b

  15. #2741
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    How many of you are still on the site looking for new girls to meet?

    Just curious how many of you are looking to or have been meeting up with girls on there?

    Still meeting up with girls you already know?

    Where have you been doing M+G, at the parks?

    Where have / are you going to meet to play?
    I'm still on the site, but not looking to meet up with covid yet to peak. I have 2 UTR regulars; one is a single mom and she doesn't want to meet either, and one wants to see me but really its not worth breaking social distancing just to get laid. Just read first-person accounts of what its like to be sick with this when it's bad. No way. We are social distancing for a reason.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape