High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37389
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyh  [View Original Post]
    Have tons of knots that some of these girls really know how to work on. Now realizing this hobby is essential for my well being.
    Just Facebook Mr mike Atlanta.

  2. #37388

    Linda royal state Bridge

    The only thing I guess I miss during this pandemic is Linda at royal. Maybe this will be over soon.

    Yestheydo.

  3. #37387
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    LOL I'm sure your PMs are flooded now. I'd not go if I were you, unless you truly know you the only person she been seeing. Since it's close to 2 o clock I'm sure you already made up your mind. I know it may have been awhile since any of us been to an AMP, but let big head overthink little one. Be safe.
    I did this twice last week. Probably not at the same one, but up here north of town. I do think they live there, because when I called, there were two that were willing to see me. As a frequent customer, they recognized my number and voice. They are pretty desperate for $$ and were willing to do some things that are not usually on their menu.

    I saw one on Monday and another on Thursday. Parked away from the business and came in through their back door.

  4. #37386

    I'll take any legit massage at this point

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    LOL I'm sure your PMs are flooded now. I'd not go if I were you, unless you truly know you the only person she been seeing. Since it's close to 2 o clock I'm sure you already made up your mind. I know it may have been awhile since any of us been to an AMP, but let big head overthink little one. Be safe.
    Have tons of knots that some of these girls really know how to work on. Now realizing this hobby is essential for my well being.

  5. #37385
    Quote Originally Posted by CanesRule56  [View Original Post]
    They told me to come in around 2 pm tomorrow. Still deciding if I'm going to pull the trigger.
    LOL I'm sure your PMs are flooded now. I'd not go if I were you, unless you truly know you the only person she been seeing. Since it's close to 2 o clock I'm sure you already made up your mind. I know it may have been awhile since any of us been to an AMP, but let big head overthink little one. Be safe.

  6. #37384
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Who is "they"?
    Ling Ling with an accent. I didn't get her name. But she set up an appointment for me for today.

  7. #37383
    Quote Originally Posted by CanesRule56  [View Original Post]
    They told me to come in around 2 pm tomorrow. Still deciding if I'm going to pull the trigger.
    Who is "they"?

  8. #37382
    Quote Originally Posted by CanesRule56  [View Original Post]
    Tina is no longer there. They do have a girl named Ali, though.
    She has a key and will meet you there. She doesn't go by Tina anymore changed that name a while back I am pretty sure.

  9. #37381
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by YesTheyDo  [View Original Post]
    Really enjoyed my time with Tina now she is at meet massage sugarloaf. Great girl. Go get it while its hot.

    Yestheydo.
    Meet Massage? LOL. Where exactly is it?

  10. #37380
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Even if the answer, are they going to let you in? Plus, you willing to take that chance?
    They told me to come in around 2 pm tomorrow. Still deciding if I'm going to pull the trigger.

  11. #37379
    Quote Originally Posted by CanesRule56  [View Original Post]
    If yall are missing your mongering ways, call your place up. They may be "closed", but they answer those phones.
    Even if the answer, are they going to let you in? Plus, you willing to take that chance?

  12. #37378

    Scratching that itch

    If yall are missing your mongering ways, call your place up. They may be "closed", but they answer those phones.

  13. #37377
    Quote Originally Posted by JPTheFreek  [View Original Post]
    They open?
    Tina is no longer there. They do have a girl named Ali, though.

  14. #37376
    Quote Originally Posted by JPTheFreek  [View Original Post]
    They open?
    No. I wonder if his alter ego Oldti had a good time also.

  15. #37375

    Bb cip

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    Saras back from the goddess from holiday miss full service she is so bord at home if anyone knows her make the call.
    Yum yum get some.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape